Think of a people more worthy of ethnic cleansing than White South Africans

Think of a people more worthy of ethnic cleansing than White South Africans

Protip: You can't

What do you mean?
They're trying the best they can.
Good on them, we ought to pray for those folks, send them guns, and support them the best we can.

Jews.

>think of a group more worthy of ethnic cleansing
>see British flag

The brits, leave the boers alone

Muslims and shitskins from the UK.

Get out now.

Anglos

western europeans

mexicans

africans

australians

indians

asians

south americans

Protip: /thread

Why should we care about them just because they are white?

We shouldn't. We should care about them because of the good they did to the country. Ever since black rule, the economy and life of people in that country is getting worse due to corruption. White people are now getting prosecuted by gang violence and the dislike of majority white communities by the now black government.

This whole mess down here was started by the British
Dankie vir die back-up, Neder-bro. Ook, trips.

Geen Problem BrOER.

>This whole mess down here was started by the British

Always blaming everyone but yourself.

>just because they are white
Hm...

...yes! Yes, you nailed it.

Who started the Boer wars?

who applied sanctions to South Africa?

Who interned Boers into the first concentration camps?

who helped the communists with the destruction of Rhodesia and South Africa?

Honestly, Saffers are worse than niggers for blaming all their problems on shit that happened 300 years ago.

last boer war ended ended 1902.

the apartheid government which the British helped bring down ended 22 years ago, that event is hardly 300 years old is it?

Betrayal by your fellow whites is not easily forgotten

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Black South Africans

If by ethnic cleansing you mean non-violent ethnic cleaning where they are relocated to a white country, they I agree.

You are really pathetic dude, literally the cliche insecure Sup Forums user who vents his bile on Sup Forums because he cannot deal with confrontation in real life.

Get over it, grow some balls and move the fuck on.

Forgot the pic of the rightful flag

Remember that most anti white posters under British flags are pakis.

such a gorgeous flag

Saffers act like niggers anyway. I have no loyalty to other whites, all foreigners and foreigners regardless of race.

It's honestly a lot more recent than 300 years ago, the Brits still had their fingers in the pot less than 100 years ago.
But admittedly it doesn't look good, as the Afrikaners set up the broederbond (direct precursor to apartheid), but it was only as a means of protecting their language and culture that devolved into a farcical representation of Afrikaans culture.
Even a man who is universally accepted as a good bloke, Jan Smuts (and an unashamed boer himself) disavowed the group as a fascist organisation.
For such a young country, South Africa's history is remarkably complex, but it all boil-s/ed down to political interests and agendas of the British (as the main antagonist in the story).

It really is amazing. The new one is some nigger bullshit,

>Oppress the black population for decades if not centuries
>Eventually they rightfull revolt
>Blame all these problems on 'muh brits' 'muh boer war' 'muh concentration camps'

I guess you read the first line and stopped there, hey?
I never mentioned one of those 'muh's, but suit yourself for the sake of a predetermined argument.
I'm just glad that the revolt was peaceful (at least where I am), otherwise my family may well have been wiped off the face of the planet and we wouldn't be having this enthralling conversation.

>otherwise my family may well have been wiped off the face of the planet

You're making my salivate at the thought.

Thank god for Madiba, right?

Afrikaners have always been pissed about that shit.

see my post before
the quality of life and lack of degeneracy in south Africa before 1994 was superb compared to now.

it is literally the west's fault that South Africa is no longer safe/great/organised.

I'll give it another 20-30 years before I think that they should have done something by now

ALWAYS someone else's fault isn't it?

>that one cuck who makes an anti White South African thread every single day

What we ever do to you man?

No, you inbred klootzak. It isn't ALWAYS someone else's fault, but when it is I'd like to think that human beings of an intelligent mindset can agree who's fault it is when something goes wrong, and in this case it is Britain and it was the West (excluding Nixon era USA) that caused South Africa and Rhodesia to fall and become the crime ridden shithole they are today

"wF1qVCMy" is net op soek na 'n geveg, laat hom vent sy vitriool. Hy verswak net sy eie standpunt met elke verbygaande post.

It is Britain's fault though...