The next treasury secretary.....notice anything? do you know what i am saying?

the next treasury secretary.....notice anything? do you know what i am saying?

businessinsider.com/trump-steven-mnuchin-national-finance-chair-2016-5

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks very jewish

dat hook

Its a job about handling money

It would be irresponsible not to hire a jew

The nose knows

lol

Is that current year man?

Important and serious question: is there a faction of good Jews helping Trump? Can there be such a thing as a very good very useful Jew?

I dunno. Nixon hated the jews but thought that about Kissinger. Thought he was "one of the good ones". You tell me, was he right?

That's not enough, man, I don't think so.

>May 5
So he was part of the campaign months before Trump even coined "drain the swamp"

At the end of the day jews always back stab eachother

I don't know if there is a kike equalivant of a uncle tom

Trump had 60 million dollar surplus when he was handling money for his campaign

>Draining that (((swamp)))

>dat nose oy vey

the next transportation secretary.....and her husband.....notice anything? do you know what i am saying?

Trump is really starting to piss me off with these nominations.

exactly

To think, /pol could've spared itself 8 years of all the sjw bitching if it'd just elected HER. Instead it chose the same jewish bankers and academics advancing the same agenda with an orange cheeto label on top.

You ought to be battling it out with 'murica's enemies in a flag burning thread.

4D chess and everything.

What a retard

There is no such thing as a "good" Jew. They are all bad, they just appear trust-worthy and benevolent to trick you into trusting you so that they can later stab you in the back.

If you think you have found a good Jew, he has tricked you. Every goddamned last one is a degenerate, craven sociopath. I'm not even exaggerating, they are all predatory scum.

You fuckers will come up with any excuse.

Did anyone say "kick out the fed"

It's John Oliver!

That's not how it works. Hillary would have empowered them and made them even more shrill. There is no upper limit on "progress" and progressives can never be compromised with.

jesus christ
how much you wanna bet he lets niggers fuck her on the regular?

>Trump picked a second generation Goldman Sachs Jew
heh, i-it's okay guy, "Secretary of the Treasury" just means "court Jew", right?

This guy is LITERALLY George Soros's protege lmao.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

>Trump's 2017 budget: 6 gorillion dollars for nose trimming devices
I fucking hope he knows what he is doing.

>In 2002, Mnuchin left Goldman and worked briefly for his Yale roommate Edward Lampert, chief executive of Sears. He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their private equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz.

damn.

i wonder if she's happy

>still no sources

She's an actress and his 2nd wife according to wiki, so I doubt he would bother marrying someone like that if he were a cuck. Probably got bored of his first one