Add a Quebec Flag

We are allowed one thread to discuss Sup Forums meta. This is one of those threads. If there is a mod or janitor browsing right now, please suggest the idea to Hiro.

1. They have been consistently sabotaging our reputation by recklessly shitposting since they unanimously hate the flag of Canada and what it represents. I can provide mainstream opinion polls to prove my point.

2. They speak a different language

3. Their province is the size of 10 average European nations put together

4. They have their own idiosyncrasies, their own posting habits

5. Politically highly autonomous and practically a different country

If you're not dropping the idea of flag then I don't see why you shouldn't differentiate what is essentially two widely different Geographical areas. Or you might as well give us all American flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10781880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incoming Westmount faggot with Eugenie Bouchard pics and youtube link.

ohlook even among secession movements qc gets to be special snowflake
your a dorable
open a book

If our outlying islands and poorto rico get their own, then Catholic master race leafs should too.

also pol was like the last board to get flags so fuck off back to the donald since thats clearly where you waltzed over from or go bitch about it on qa
s*ge

implying youre not a huge cuck if you believe in nationalism

All the shitposting is 100% Quebec leftie scum black bloc

NUKE QUEBEC TODAY

are we really going to act like 90% of the shitposting isnt from Ontario ? C'mon dude I hate you too but let's not kid ourselves here

or ya know, just fucking remove flags

dumbshits

>this thread again

you can always get the extra flag mod

Sup Forums would be much less fun.

There is a Quebec flag already on Sup Forums

I don't understand why we can't have political flags, and not the meme flags we had before, but actual political, ideological and religious flags. Why do we have to be Sup Forums 2.0?

please nuke us

So far the poll shows that both sides want Quebec to have its own flag on Sup Forums.

strawpoll.me/10781880

Yet they can't ween themselves off Alberta's oil money.

>being able to filter leafs and keep sick poutine bantz
sounds good to me

>this thread again

take a break

Quebec here, I would agree 100% with us having a distinct flag.
The canadian shitposting mainly originates from Abduls, Mohammeds and cucks from Toronto

Fucking Quebeccers I swear.... My girlfriend told me how they are... a bunch of lazy frogs.she had two kids with one of them and guess who have to take care of them??? ME! Typical frogs... make children and let the anglos take care of it.

this is the best thing though
fitler leafs and filter all variants of "kek" and the board got 45% better

>My girlfriend told me how they are... a bunch of lazy frogs.she had two kids with one of them and guess who have to take care of them??? ME!

I agree. the anglos are notorious cucks

nice false flag you Quebecunt. No one in Canada calls you ''Quebeccers'' if you actually understood English beyond a B grade level you would know that.

Good goy!!

Agreed. We're getting so much bad rep because of Ontario and Vancouver chinks/shitskins.

Please mods.

it's a false flagging faguette. He can't even hide his broken english.

I agree

KEK cucked Canada once again

TRUTH WITNESSED

???I live in Toronto, faggot.

>and guess who have

*guess who has

>make children and let the anglos take care of it.

Your entire post is awkwardly phrased the same way most posters on Sup Forums who are not native speakers compose them.

Fuck Quebec

sincerly

- The Maritimes

were sandwiched between ocean and fucking frenchies.

Alberta has no more money and they have mandatory drag show in high school. NPD cuck province.

Yeah, and your landwhales are ruining the view at the beach. You are poor, you should be thin.

We are, if you're not working out west in Alberta or living in the shithole known as southern Ontario, you're trying to get by off less then $40k a year.

Just use this.
flaghunters dot github dot io slash Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

I would love a quebec flag

Fleur-de-lys > leaf