Blue eyes border on metallic and robotic looking to me. They look "cold". Dark features like black or brown hair...

Blue eyes border on metallic and robotic looking to me. They look "cold". Dark features like black or brown hair, and brown eyes are more inviting. Blue eyes are aesthetically pleasing but brown eyes are the overall hottest. Blonde hair, as well, is vastly overrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIfwa1YV_Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are some hot opinions thanks for sharing

You're welcome user. Just looking for like minded individuals.

Black eyes and hair are great on whites. Too bad it doesn't help the hoards of shitskins look any better

Vanessa Hudgens isn't white.

I get what you're saying, but I don't agree. Facial features play too much of a role.

You're excused.

>tfw blue eyes and brown hair
What does that mean? It's both "inviting" and "cold and robotic "

>I'm insecure because I'm a shitskin with black hair and brown eyes, so I'm going to make up bizarre excuses why blue eyes and blonde hair look bad, and why dark hair and brown eyes are superior.

I have preferences
>Hurr you must be compensating for really having low self esteem about how you look
Could you be projecting any harder?

A-am I white? Are these white features?

I didn't say it looks bad. I explained why it's my preference. This makes you angry?

Blue eyes tend to equate with poor eyesight but yes they are very pleasing.

For me personally, kinda. Blue eyes and dark hair is a cute combination though.

Yeah, I'm sure you start a thread about beady eyed shitskins on Sup Forums, because you want to share your preferences.

Even nonwhites have exceptions, although clearly she has white DNA. That's no full blooded shitter.

Black girls are tolerable(ish) when heavily mixed, but only because they look like some Cuban-type thing and not black.

Their personalities are still horrific, though.

Holy fuck you retard, yes they are. Features can't be boiled down into simple hair and eye colours, fair hair and eyes can be found among lots of non-Europeans including Arabs, Turks, and some Asians, they aren't exclusively white traits. At the same time fair hair and eyes are mutations meaning that they aren't integral to any population unless you specifically define a population as having those traits which is retarded.

Put simply think of it like this, the first Germanic person with blonde hair and blue eyes is born a mutant. Since his traits are a mutation his siblings won't have the same mutations. Does that mean that his siblings aren't white while he is?

That's just nothing compared to a higher tier white girl. Basic generic brown person

>Sup Forums constantly masturbates about muh blonde hair, muh blue eyes
>This is entirely reasonable
>Someone mentions that they prefer dark hair and eyes
>This is clearly just an attempt to justify their inferior appearance and not at all personal preferences
This is more retarded than the low T meme. Yep you don't like morbidly obese chicks, clearly you aren't a real man.

This girl is gorgeous to me

I think she's pretty.

I know this is bait, but I can't help but agree.

Blue/green eyes aren't human.

Not really.

She's mixed with pretty much everything but her dad is white. Both of her parents are ugly though desu.

Eh. I bet shes a jew

Brown eyes are the most disgusting and lifeless thing in the world

The nose and eyebrows aren't arched enough for her to be a Jewess.

I make an exception for green eyes if they have bright red hair. Red hair and green eyes is god tier, way above blonde blue eyes.

She's cute, but she's probably had surgery. Also, her hair is clearly dyed, as you can see from the roots, Asian girls nearly all have jet black hair

These are nice features, same colour hair as me. Light brown. I just don't like completely black hair.

Yep, as I thought. Some mixed girls look very European, which is why they can look cute. I still could never like a mixed black girl. Any level of squash nose or frizzy hair is just ugh

Hazel master race reporting

I'm starting to get the feeling that eye-coloration preference is largely dependent on geographical location.

If you and your entire family have light colored eyes, that becomes the norm for a human being, and vice versa.

Fucking Ew.

I know her hair is dyed, do you think I'm blind? I think she'd be much prettier with her natural black hair, but she's okay with brown.

Really? I always thought that people with brown eyes, were closer to animals than people.

I look very much like her

I know my brother has grey/blue and i'm nigger over here, far more green than brown but still. What are you then blue?

really lit up my synapses

She's my ideal woman looks wise. Including het golden brown skin.

timestamp then

I've got light brown eyes.

What's her name?

I look very much like her

*her

It's (((Emmy Rossum))).

Like all things, i can't for the life of me tell asians apart. The cunts all look the same to me just like niggers and beaners. But they likly have the same issue with us.

What are your judgement on green eyes then? Lizards?

lel fuck off tyrone

>Tfw gray eyes and dark hair

You're in luck, over 90% of the people worldwide have brown eyes

I would crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

This is literally Emmy Rossum, a Russian Jew

Whats the significance of that? A contradiction? my bro has grey eyes and brown hair.

They're not blue

That's a child my man

About the same. Aesthetically pleasing but kind of off putting at the same time.

I'm the same way, but I can tell Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics apart because I've grown up around them. Asians are hard. I've no experience with their faces.

Black eyes are terrible, they make you look like you have giant pupils and no iris.
Literally inhuman.

(Citation needed)

Even if it's true, you do get superior low-light vision with blue/green eyes.

Those aren't even blue...

Black hair as well. I am in luck! I can't imagine the suffering of people exclusively attracted to light hair and eyes and don't live in yurop.

She's only half Jew.

Yeah, there was some study where people felt the lighter eyed people were less trustworthy, and the darker eyed people are more open and friendly.

Also, blue eyed people are more tolerant to drugs and alcohol, and darker eyed people have better reflexes or something like that

I have blue eyes, but I'll admit I've prejudiced people with light eyes in the past as seeming creepy in a few instances

I agree, op. Darker is better in every respect.

Brown eyes are just blue eyes, but the person is full of shit like OP.

>She's only half Jew.
And yet, a Jew.

C A B A L L I T O

Oh shit.
She's beautiful.

If she's only half, it's acceptable to mis-categorize her race.

My pulsating cock says otherwise. I would literally drag my balls through miles of red hot coal in the Sahara desert with Rosie O'Donnell's queef as my only air supply just to get a whiff of her panties after they had been donated to a thrift store and used as a cum rag by a HIV/AIDS positive homeless man.

Supreme nubian waifu

grey apparently is less pigmented than blue, bluer eyes than an aryan if you can imagine that.

I don't mind hazel and light brown eyes, but black eyes (or "dark brown") just look like two black holes. Nasty.

well I prefer the brown. I was just pointing out how she had imitated a European, as I thought you were using her to make a statement that Asians can have that hair. She just isn't appealing to me, the slit eyes, the black hole pupils.

She looks more appealing than she would do if not for the blatant hair dye, nose surgery and such. Full blooded Asians are ugly. Although in this case actually, black hair would not make her less or more appealing to me, because she already just looks soulless

>be Asian
>black hair with blue eyes
Tfw

I don't care about a girl's hair and eye color as long as she's hot.

mixed race Hispanics.

I prefer blue eyes but man...this girl. This fucking girl.

Oh my, so my light gray eyes are actually the most aryan, damn never knew that

This

Brown eyes are soulless.

Brown eyes are actually really ugly. I'm not even joking.

t. green eyed god

People are always more attracted to those who look and act like themselves and their parents. Any deviation from this indicates issues with self image and/or parenting issues. This is also why people of mixed race are around 50% more likely to commit suicide.

I don't see what's so specific about this girl.
I think it's just your refined personal choice.

Literally my favorite hair + eye combo.

>Ariana
>Hispanic

She's an spaghetti nigger.

> tila-blowjob.gif

Who is she goddamn

She's really pretty is my point even if she's not white. youtube.com/watch?v=IIfwa1YV_Uo

Blue eyes are nice.

>tfw grey eyes with a hint of blue on the rim and green on the outside

A-am I special?

This is just a complicated plea to least wetbacks stay.

Fuck you, master race women only.

Of course niggers and other genetic trash are going to pick the ones that look like themselves. There's a reason these award-winning "noble savage" cucks always scour an entire village just to find the one non-brown-eyed subhuman to take a photograph of.

>This is also why people of mixed race are around 50% more likely to commit suicide.
Still not a high enough rate, desu.

who? i don't see anyone

You've got shit taste in women my friend.
I'm not saying it's impossible to be attracted to brown women, but you've just got bad tastes.

aye congratulations, more prone to colour blindness I think but you're no doubt master race

lel

I am cold. I'm from the North. I'm also calculated, like a robot.

I am intelligent because surviving the elements in a Northern climate requires innovation and long term strategy.

Blond haired, Blue eyed people don't live day to day. They always plan. They learn, build relationships and understand consequences.

She's part North African according to a test. She tweeted about it once