>STILL not understanding 4D chess

>media starts screaming about muh constitution (what an effective argument t. Ted Cruz)

>media non-stop lecturing regular Americans that burning their flag is "an important right"

>niggers, beans, and crazed liberals start burning the flag like crazy to "protest" Trump's "Fascism"

>America is 100% ok with Kobach's DHS sending in the National guard to fuck SJW and BLM shit up next time they chimp out

Its... fucking Machiavellian..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trop_v._Dulles
youtu.be/ysHYyflqS6k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burning American flags while waving Mexican flags. Can't get much better optics than that.

Trop v. Dulles, 356 U.S. 86 (1958), was a federal case in the United States in which the Supreme Court ruled, 5–4, that it was unconstitutional for the government to revoke the citizenship of a U.S. citizen as a punishment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trop_v._Dulles

At least as applied in this case to a native-born citizen of the United States who did not voluntarily relinquish or abandon his citizenship or become involved in any way with a foreign nation, § 401(g) of the Nationality Act of 1940, as amended, which provides that a citizen "shall lose his nationality" by deserting the military or naval forces of the United States in time of war, provided he is convicted thereof by court martial and as a result of such conviction is dismissed or dishonorably discharged from the service, is unconstitutional.

Hasn't it always been illegal to burn our flag? I remember learning this as a child in elementary school

this is my point exactly

no one cares, I'm sorry, your constitutional arguments could be air tight, it doesn't matter

watching lefties burn american flags on TV is 100000 times more powerful persuasion

also
>implying this was a serious policy proposal

Or it could be Occam's razor and he is taking hold of that part of neocon party line to gain political capital in face of a neocon filled legislative branch

>200 replies to bait threads

>I remember learning this as a child in elementary school
>Public schools lying to kids to propagandizing them into accepting more government overreach
No way this could be it

>trump posts something stupid on Twitter
>media quickly does damage control and finds a way to lay the blame on someone else
>OMG GUYS HES PLAYING 4D CHESS AGAIN SO SMART

when will you realize trump is an idiot with his luck stat maxed out?

Yeah they told me it can't touch the floor either. And I remember them teaching us songs like 'God Bless America' , 'I'm proud to be an American' etc.. fuck whats happened? This was in Los Angeles believe it or not

>Says flag burning should be banned
>won't actually do anything about it
>leftists flip out and start burning flags
>pushes the left into doubling down on their awful behavior which caused them to lose in the first place
>American leftists now clearly associated with hatred for US
>Forces next Dem to disavow

Trump isn't going to actually do shit. OP is right. Trump is giving the left more rope to hang itself with because they are so easily manipulated.

>people shouldn't burn flags t. the bresident

wow what an idiot like omg CNN was OUTRAGED what an IDIOT

stop being such a cuck

We're reaching levels of persuasion no one thought he was capable of

stop thinking about your butthurt for Trump "stupid" tweet

think about how liberals are going to react, how is that going to make you feel?

step one to understanding why you dumb faggot liberals lost so fucking badly is to think 1 step ahead, not what you do, but WHAT THAT MAKES YOUR ENEMY DO

Was listening to SiriusXM POTUS, they were so confused about his Tweet coming out of nowhere. No reason to tweet it. I'm just driving along chuckling, 5D chess. At the time I didn't even realize what end, but it is not my place to question your genius president. Always, the moves coincide.

It was up to states until 1989 when the Supreme court ruled laws against it were unconstitutional IIRC.

There are no stats in real life.

You are a pathetic manchild.

this isn't even 4D chess anymore

He can't do shit about it. It's freedom of speech. Besides, let the nuts burn the flag. That way you know they're nuts.

youtu.be/ysHYyflqS6k

>TheFlag Protection Act of 2005was a proposed United Statesfederal lawintroduced in theUnited States Senateat the109th United States Congresson October 24, 2005, by SenatorBob Bennett(R-Utah) and co-sponsored by SenatorHillary Clinton(D-N.Y.).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

It's 4D chess, I don't think it's coinsidence that he keeps "lucking out" like you're implying.

Does anyone know what the consensus is on this issue throughout the US? Has there been any polling?

actually if your burning the flag you need to get the fuck out of america

>HURR DUUR TRUMP IS RETARD

Trump's tweet are retarded, but you don't hear shit about my Black Lives and Muh Trans rights...

He is flipping all the discussions to the right. Lefty ideas are disappearing from the MSM.

Wasn't it only recently in the 00's that it became legal to do?

Goddammit, Belgium
Stop making sense

>Burning American flags while waving Mexican flags
When that shit in California was happening, protesting Trump's rally, the left lost a bunch of middle-grounders.

Fuck the Dulles family. Allen is probably in the top 10 worst public figures of US history.

i dont understand the point of 4d chess anymore, since he's fucking won. does he just want to start shit? does he want everyone who supported him to keep stroking his cock for being "right about everything?"

i dont get it

My friend...
He hasn't "won" until America is great again.

there's also this.
Quantum Chess master.

What's it like being mentally ill?

>it's bad when hillary does it
>it's good when trump does it
>4d chess guys i swear

Already making sure he wins 2nd term.

Here's a mindfuck for you. When it touches the floor, correct etiquette is to cut the stars away from the stripes and burn them both.

I remember this to bro, Arizona here. We've always been a patriotic state

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

See, you forget that he's not a politician by trade; he's a businessman. For most, the election would be the end; for the average politician, the majority of their job is to secure election.

For trump, the election was just the beginning; the goal isn't to win the election, it's to make America great again. To do that, he needs to continue beating down the opposition, to use his influence in social media to win people to his cause and male his detractors look foolish, over and over.

He may be a narcissist, but he's a PR genius, and he's using that knowledge for good.

It's not about whether it's good or bad (btw trump isn't proposing laws, just an opinion, unlike Hillary)

It's about making leftists flip and go muh constitution, muh free speech. Trump is Fascist and HITLER! and then throwing that in their face.

>Facts right in front of face
>Clinton supported punishment for flag burning
>Media crucifying Trump over same sentiment
>Still can't see the hypocrisy of the left

That's just a microcosm of why you lost

The fuck? Why?

That's the most childish thing I've ever heard.

This country is facing some serious issues. Maybe you should have elected someone who is going to take them seriously.

>Trump spends 8 seconds typing out a tweet
>Media spends 8 hours over analyzing it
>Then proceed to say 'Trump should be doing his job'

My sides are always in orbit because of this man. Fucking 4D Chess indeed. He's playing the media like a goddamn fiddle.

What does the left being hypocrites have to do with the current president elect calling for unconstitutional laws.

Are you people really this childish?

He's playing you like a goddamn fiddle, too.

I'm okay with that. Citizenship is a privilege not a right.

Lol, oh yeah? And how's that my fellow butthurt user?

MAGA bitch.

Refer to this He was baiting people into fighting him, only to reveal that Hillary ACTUALLY signed a bill to do the same thing they are fighting against.

Literally god-tier trolling.

>Enjoy being an oblivious cuck

It's called changing the political climate.

Notice how bullshit BLM hasn't been relevant in the news - it's all Trump now.

nice ruling ya got there faggot, shucks, hope it don't get overturned yo

Who is he trolling exactly?

Hillary wanted to pass a law ten years ago.

Trump wants to pass an even worse law now.

I'm honestly starting to question the sanity of this cult of personality. You people make obama's supporters almost look rational.

Actually he's just giving them something to dominate the news cycle while he puts Goldman Sachs in charge of the treasury.

>burn flag
>its just free speech
>deface money
>THATS A FEDERAL OFFENSE CRIMINAL SCUM

hey they made a meme about you

WE'RE STARTING THE DISCUSSION.

someone that used to work for a bank isn't the same thing as taking all of your money from banks in glorified bribes.

Lol holy shit how are you not understanding m8, are you remedial?
>pic is you

I do love your inability to answer simple questions or defend any of the actions of your dear leader.

>literally incapable of answering a simple question

It has to be mental illness. No one is this stupid.

>Thinking he's serious about the law

He's trolling the people who simultaneously supported Hillary and condemn him for proposing a law Hillary supported.

Try to keep up, but he is turning the left inside out by exposing their hypocrisy. People will see others burn the flag out of protest and be offended by their own side. Others will catch on to the hypocrisy of the left and abandon it.

Those who dont, like you, will be left behind.

>Enjoy being an oblivious cuck

>We can burn your flag, wave Mexican flags, and take down Confederate flags but it's you the has a problem with freedom of speech, goy.

t. media

your butthurt is tangible

Everyone knows the left is full of hypocritical retards. Is this somehow news to you ignorant manchildren?

You people have serious mental issues.

This guy gets it.

I just did dumbass. Political climate.

I love how your head is so far up your ass you can't even grasp the most basic of concepts. Stay sheltered.

>This country is facing some serious issues.
And how does the media doing whatever they can to paint the next president as Hitler help?
The media's bullshit is the cause of many of the country's problems, they need to be exposed whenever possible. If all it takes is one tweet, then it's not getting in the way of any serious work.

y so assmad, faggot?

Just go back to plebbit.

I love how you support a man doubling down on a progressive democrat's policies.

Oh wait, no, it's kind of sad watching western civilization die to the howling cheers of retards.

In the words of a wise asian:

"No one can be this retarded without actually being a genius."

Because I'm talking to someone with less than 60 IQ who doesn't even understand air.

I'm feeling like this is probably a Bannon play but it could also be my bias to see sophistication in Trump's moves where it may not exist.

In any case flag burning legislation is retarded and I guess some of Sup Forums will support anything as long as the left and the MSM seem to oppose it this week.

lol u go boi

Good job leaf. Keep

Correcting
Trump's
Record

stop tolkin 2 urself m8

>implying I'm a party man

Lol, get fucked. Trump nation, you think I give a shit about career politicians?

Except that's the strategy that won the election... gonna save this and then modify it with his inauguration day. Just because you suck at making memes.

If you think he's serious about the law, you are missing the entire point.

they must be trolling faggot

Any videos of the retards burning flags in response to Trump's tweet?

Yeah. That user is more dense than a multicolored hair liberal.

Here you go, cuck. I'll spell it out for you.

"The [Flag protection act of 2005] would have prohibited burning or otherwise destroying and damaging the US flag with the primary purpose of intimidation or inciting immediate violence or for the act of terrorism. It called for a punishment of no more than one year in prison and a fine of no more than $100,000; unless that flag was property of the United States Government, in which case the penalty would be a fine of not more than $250,000, not more than two years in prison, or both."

Thats from the wiki page. Trump *suggested* jailtime or citizenship removal. It's not a real policy proposal; citizenship removal is unconstitutional. But he knew libtards would take off and run with it. It's hypocritical to argue against this when Hillary proposed something similar. It's also hypocritical to say Trump is an idiot who tweets nonsense but you act like this tweet is a serious policy proposal.

Leftists lost because of Hillary, not because of that nonsense.

you can burn the flag, but it's illegal to burn a dollar bill. What does that tell you

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

>to plebbit!

such is the stringent line of tradition

I'm going to enjoy eight years of Trump trolling libtards with Twitter.

He's going to codify the truism that you should never take anything you read on the internet seriously, and the analhurt will flow free.

fuck yo plebbit. i swear on me mum

This user gets it.

>get out of my safe space!

You people really are the SJWs of the right.

It's beyond pathetic.

Remember, using logic to confront leftist is a futile attempt.

>fucking Fascism
>4d chess is fascism
>OP has never read Machiavelli

>people seriously think Trump shitposting on Twitter is going to be official policy

Haha ur dumb af, he's highlighting the hypocrisy of the left crying about him wanting to jail ppl for burning the flag, when in reality Hillary actually sponsered making it illegal and nobody cries about that. Fug ur dumber than spurdo

you are correct good sir

exactly, anybody who's really followed Trump knows that shit.

Shit im also from LA. I remember reading the constitution in middle school. I haven't read anything in my current highshcool thats as important. Reading the constitution made me feel based AF to be American .

That flags are disposable textile products whereas currency is a fiat currency issued by the federal government?

I mean at the end of the day burning money can be legitimately harmful to the economy whereas burning a flag is pretty much just some dipshit making a political statement.