IRL Shitposting General

It's become pretty evident that posting flyers around is supremely triggering to the normies.
That sounds good to me. Let's get a collection going. Keep in mind, flyers that I'm posting are chosen on the basis of message and aesthetics, I don't have any connection to the websites listed and honestly I don't give a fuck who's behind it. No one is forcefed the redpill. They take it themselves.

If you have tips for discreet posting or links or whatever, post those here too. Otherwise throw down the propaganda you've got. Or make some of your own.

So like this? Strictly flyers or info graphs and stuff too?

Exactly

Hey, these are great. Saved.

So by "exactly" you mean only flyers?

Anything eye-catching, easily re-printable. As much as I like what you posted, that would probably be a poor candidate for posting IRL. Too dark in color and would take a fuck ton of ink to mass reproduce. Hail Odin.

Hmm. Unfortunately that eliminates most of the stuff from my "redpill" folder. Most of what I have in there is for reposting on the internet under fake accounts. Pic related would work as a flyer, though.

How would it be to print this out and put it on my college in the Netherlands? Would it create confusion or will it trigger people?

I will not take the "HEY WHITE PERSON" ones because they will be seen as racist and will give me trouble.

source?

"Hey, white person" is really for the U.S., we've had to deal with non-whites our entire history, so we're probably more likely to respond positively to something like that. In Europe, where people are more used to identifying with a particular sub race of white, it wouldn't hit as hard.

I'd say stuff like and would be best for a country like the Netherlands.

I don't know. Only one way to find out...

I also could try to support the anti-estamblisment party "PVV", my school sees him as a racist and a bad person, I could try to make some of these flyers. Would any NL-bro be interested in this?