Twitter Considering Banning Trump

sfist.com/2016/11/29/twitter_says_it_would_consider_bann.php

>tfw the President of your nation gets banned from Twitter for being a manchild

That would be hilarious, twitter would be committing suicide.

They already have. They were never profitable and now they're losing users.

>Twitter considers commiting suicide

The article actually tries to shame Facebook for not doing the same? wtf?

banned for what exactly? tweeting things that twater dont like?

you get banned for posting unpopular opinions now? INTERESTING

Cool.
Lets kill twitter.
Maybe have the Trumps buy it or make their own.

>tfw Trump signs some executive order that forces twitter to immediately shut down.

Please let this happen.

Trump supporter here... i hope they do, they'd actually be doing him a favor.

He's our guy but he tweets some of the stupidest fucking shit... he's better off without it.

>twitter censors the president for his opinion

lol do it, I dare you

And then Trump takes over Twitter, declaring it public property and must abide to First Amendment

you have no idea what this would do. If trump was banned it would cause a complete and utter melt down of everyone that has money in twitter stock. Trump would literally most likely start posting on gab or something like it. He would have all of his followers and those who wouldn't normally go onto gab or whatever service to migrate there to get the latest news from him. Not only that but it would lose integrity with almost every single normie out there.

Goddamn i hope they do, so the fucking president has to come down and kick their shit in. I want really scary swat guys,SS, helicopters, just for Trump to walk in Twitter HQ and force them to stop being niggers

If you kill your enemies, they win

You are dumb. Stop posting.

>failing company
>committing an act that would speed their inevitable doom

I'm okay with this. Fuck off yiddler.

>Trump supporter here
> [Blank] [Blank] here
Spotted the redditor

Absurd. While some of things Trump says on Twitter are a little out there for a presidential-elect, they're extremely tame compared to what a lot of kooks tweet. Unless he comes out and says something like kill all the niggers and kikes, banning Trump would be retarded.

>implying he can't join a random site and get it to 1m+ daily users in under a week

Hear that splashing sound? That's the sound of more Twitter executives jumping ship.

yeah im sure its gonna happen

not to mention trump can just ask for some bill that im sure the house and senate will love to create and pass where it penalises any social media site that deems to attack conservative voices but do nothing to liberals. Instant shutdown of twitter and zuckerberg shit himself and bend the knee.

>While some of things Trump says on Twitter are a little out there for a presidential-elect
Nice opinion faggot.

>twitter
>can't handle the banter
>on suicide watch

He tweets hate facts.

Twitters statement
>β€œThe Twitter Rules apply to all accounts, including verified accounts.”

Click bait title if I've ever seen one.

>grenada

>trump supporter here
Kys you degenerate

R A R E
A
R
E

This is the laziest shill ever.

YES !

>So, as Zuckerberg sees it Trump's speech can never violate community standards because anything he says β€” no matter how repugnant β€” is now "mainstream political discourse."

No u.

All companies who "fight" against Trump, loss money.

So do it Twitter, you are in free fall and nobody wants to buy you anyways.

I thought they committed suicide when they banned Milo? At least that's what Breitbart was claiming.

Underrated post

As is their right. But it would end them overnight.
We need to meme gab.ai to him so he jumps ship and takes the last of twitter with him.

lol even a kid can handle twitter better

DRUMPF BTFO!!

>banning the president when you are trying to sell your company
I am sure this wont cause any problems

Jake Twitter or whatever the owner's name is could just say "I don't like his stupid face. If he or anyone else doesn't like it they can build their own fucking social media platform."

>Trump stops posting at 3 am and Twitter goes bankrupt

Win win tbqh.

>Trump gets banned by Twitter
>Conservatives pull out from Twitter
>Trump orders executive order that bars Saudi princes from investing in American companies
>Twitter biggest investor gets fucked
>Starts mass selling his shares
>Twitter stocks free fall
>Twitter dies and gets bought up by a conservative group
>Make Twitter Great Again is the new slogan
I can't imagine how many mental gymnastics liberals will be performing for the next 8 years.

But at least it'll be a little safer before it dies.

It wouldn't progress beyond step 2. His handlers would never let him do that.

>allows thousands of ISIS accounts to stay active
>wants to ban Trump for saying mean things

>It wouldn't progress beyond step 2. His handlers would never let him do that.
>Implying you can ever stump Trump
Buddy have you've been under a rock. Do you honestly think rats in D.C have the power to stop Trump when it's obvious he has Kek on his side.

it would be faster to just have one of his kids buy up the controlling share of stocks once it craters. I'm guessing banning trump would at least cut the stock price in half.

It set a direct precedent for them banning some people for saying certain things, but not others. It shattered any illusion that they were non-partisan.

>I'm guessing banning trump would at least cut the stock price in half.
Haha just imagine if Ivanka buys all the shit stocks.

Trump: "I'm gonna sign an executive order to _______!"
Republicans: "You don't have the power to do that."
Trump: "Really?"
Republicans: "Really."
Trump: "Oh."

Twitter is just a Saudi psyop at this point. I have no doubt it directly facilitated ISIS attacks.

>using twitter
>ever

He needs to open a gab.ai account.

More like

>tfw Twitter is such an censorship filled echo chamber of SJW bullshit it has to ban a president for going against their narrative.

You forgot to add

Trump: "Well do you want to explain to the public why you are against preventing financers to terrorist from being able to invest in American companies or should I"
Reps: *Crickets*

Btw. He does have that power. It's called labeling them as terrorist. Its covered by the Patriot Act.

Itd be like ESPN banning the NFL, it'd hurt them more than Trump.

Neat

>"Sources say"

Fake News

Actually, by getting rid of habeus corpus, Obama left Trump the power to arrest anyone he damn well pleases without trial and keep them detained indefinitely. He could order Jack Dorsey's arrest for literally no goddamn reason at all and nobody would have the legal power to stop him.

>thanks, Obama

Good he can go to gab, and that shit will be #1. Meanwhile twitter will lose millions of subscribers and pick up no one.

>Trump: "Well do you want to explain to the public why you are against preventing financers to terrorist from being able to invest in American companies or should I"

Republicans: "Do what we fucking say or we impeach you."

>mfw any form of social media has to ban people because of words

that would be crazy insane. too funny. i'd go where trump goes

>delusional liberal fantasies
Time to go back to wherever you came from. Trump is in charge now.

You can only impeach the President if there is misconduct. You are literally saying the entire Republican congress are willing to shoot themselves in the foot for a Saudi Prince whose family has financial ties to ISIS. Yeah that will turn out well for them.

Wonder why they would do this...

>You can only impeach the President if there is misconduct
No, a President can be impeached for anything so long as it's a grievance petitioned by the people. And fyi there is no law to remove from office if found guilty of a crime. Trump could legally operate from a jail cell.

>banning the only reason I (and probably others here) go on twitter
They'd just be shooting themselves in the nose to spite the face