Does Keith have a point?

RED PILLED TWEET ALERT!!

Does Keith have a point?

Hint: YES! TRUMPKLOONS BTFO??

keith for president!

If you have to ask if someone's BTFO, your a retard.

fak uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>praises Fidel
>calls Trump a dictator
>doesn't call Hillary a dictator for the same proposals

Man, this guy surely is cucked beyond third and fourth dimensional space.

>threatening the president with prison

Kek, this guy is practically begging to be popped.

He should treat people who call him a dictator like a dictator

you got me.

hahaha SUCK IT TRUMPKLOON!

No, both statements are idiotic

> tweeting bullshit at the literal God-Emperor

I look forward to dancing upon his gravestone

How about you suck it. We both know you want to.

stfu TRUMPKLOON

HAHAHAHAHA

newfag

ribbit

>trumpkloon
Never heard that one before

Trumkoons???

What about Kowloons????

Pic-related.

forgot pic

This shows how far out of touch of reality these people are. They think theyre fighting the war of their generation from their comfy suburban home while they drink starbucks and type on their smartphone. This kind of shit is first world problems at its best and they dont even realize it.

A dictator would come and disappear Keith Olbermann in the middle of the night for what he said. This faggot doesnt have a clue.

What I love is how they will never use a "slur" to come up with a sobriquet, such as Trumpfag, Donalddick or Trumptard etc. Its just magnificent to see them constrained by their ethos and PC. I mean Trumptard is much better than Drumpfkin.

>expects nothing
>found an attention whore instead
saged

>Elected to office
>Is a dictator

Do these people even read what they write before tweeting?

I wonder what this guys thoughts are about the second amendment in relation to New York and Chicago

Man, that brings back some good memories.

These are the same people currently pushing the "fake news" campaign in an astoundingly desperate attempt to regain credibility by scapegoating unrelated non-corporate news, after Donald Trump made the MSM the laughing stock of the entire world.

I give Trump a 10/10 on this tweet. Good form.

The asinine libtards burn american flags in hopes they trigger people or get attention.

Trump tweets that perhaps people should be disciplined for it. Conservacucks and libshits get triggered and start flopping around like fish out of water.