"user, I'd like to introduce you to my Jewish friend"

>"user, I'd like to introduce you to my Jewish friend"

How do you respond? Are any of you friends with jews IRL?

I live in a neighborhood that's like 30% Jewish but i've never really had a conversation with any of them

I do know they wear those little hats though

"Goy incoming". But yeah I have Jewish friends. They're okay, but they are somewhat snarky.

No, I don't have any friends

>implying I'm not the Jewish friend

>my Jewish friend

Jeez Karen, I can't believe you categorize your friends based on race.

Get that heeb succ later on

Real talk, this actually happened.

>"Do you believe that since you're Jewish you're part of 'The Chosen People'?"
>"Well of course. We were taught that at birth."
>"So then we agree on your Jewish privilege?"
>"My what? No I don't have that."

I generally carry around a canister, so i can gas them on the spot.

No thanks, kike please leave.

There is legit a jew girl named Goldman in my town whose family runs a pawn shop and she does comedy on the side. I'm not even kidding.

I thought jewish girls had big breasts.

We do

Being from a predominantly jewish neighborhood I can assure you there are some fine ass heebs.

I used to be friends with some jews, but then I found Sup Forums

I went to the store the other day and this orthodox Jewish women kept staring at me. I wasn't sure whether or not she thought I was Jewish too, or if she knew about my shitposting activities on Sup Forums It was very uncomfortable.

I used to have a friend who was a Russian jew.
Guy was fucking nuts, sold drugs and owned an alligator. When people owed him money he would use it to scare them.

I bought an oven recently and I'd like you to inspect it. I hear tell, that your people are good in such matters.

I knew an older Jewish girl, her father was a Lawyer. She and my mother went to the store and apparently she told my mother to hold her change. She lived about a mile away, dropped off my mother and then came back 30 minutes later to pick up her change, her change was 3 FUCKING PENNIES, I SHIT YOU NOT. She drove a mile away wasting gas for 3 fucking cents, gas them all.

>it's a "23 yr. old man covered in acne roleplays as a busty woman" episode

That's a big plate.

She nose.

My gf of 8 years is a kike so I'm used to them. Probably I'd respond by leaving, nothing worse than single Jewish girls

I was for a while. Then he Jewed my other friend out of a girlfriend, and we never talked again.

I don't have a problem with jews. Everyday jews seem alright, its the rich billionaires that are the problem and I don't think its exclusive to them being jewish, plenty of other marxist billionaires that arent jewish.

My Jewish friend is a riot.

I've never seen a single jew in my entire life. Maybe the nose knows this country is shit.

All my best friends have been Jewish, none religious. They are all degenerat. I only recently learnt the truth about (((them)))

i would respond with telling them the holocaust never happened,and if it did then adolf hitler did a pretty shit job at getting rid of people he didnt like

of all the fake things i have read on this website, this is arguably the fakest. also why did you capitalize lawyer?

>is that all he's known for?
Who the shit introduces someone like that? "Here's my black friend, he's black."

>LARPing this hard
Ok, I'll bite post em,
Inb4 you won't deliver

Yeah
I've learned over the years I kind of have a thing for Jewish girls

We all have sex later that evening of course.

The Council of Florence stated that i wasn't allowed to be friends with Jews or practice the old law. Those who practice the old law (Judaism) Commit mortal sin which is what the council also stated. So if someone where to introduce to me their Jewish friend i would say i cannot be friends with those who rejects Christ and who are dammed to the eternal fires of hell. I would try to bring Jews and others who are living in original sin to the traditional catholic church.

I get along ok

>Yes Palestinians have passports
>yes I have US passport card
>yes I have DOD Cac card (I'm civilian IT tech)
>yes I have cheddar.. probably why I don't mind Jews

she wanted dic user.

I banged a Jewish broad in senior year of high school.

>had at least one class together every year from 9th grade on up
>had 4 classes together senior year
>end up lab partners in chem
>spend a lot of time together after school, during lunch
>big stereotypical nose
>big beautiful eyes, great smile
>tits got bigger every year
>pawg
>thicc legs
>played on the softball team so thicc but not too thicc, athletic thicc
>hooked up at a few parties, gave her the old gabagool a few weeks before senior ball
>painted her face white at the class campout after ball, including her nose
>fucked around all summer until she left for college in NYC
>got together and drank and hooked up every time she came home over the next few years
>eventually moved to SC
>havent seen her since
>still talk from time to time

that pussy was so sweet. Her dad was a lawyer and her mom was an accountant and she was constantly fretting about her grades and keeping up her GPA

Gotta admit Jewish girls are freaks in bed.

Did I trigger any non goys here?

Is that a tranny? Looks like a man.

>id say hey buddy, nice to meet ya.

I would fart on her to give her a taste of the gassing that is to come.

I've only met one jewish person in my life and she was pretty cool tbqh

she was one of my teachers at uni

are all bad jews bad or just the powerful ones?

She have a pair of these?

Coming from the holy land.. they're mostly ok. But Jews Wil never denounce Zionist (the ones that fuck shit up)

Literally 4/10 I'm a good day

you'd be surprised who browses pol

well hello beautiful!