Solved A Piece Of The Hebrew Pizza Puzzle

Eyes Jewish And Deformed: Open.
They know. Goys. I've trained my life for this. I won't let Jews put me down the thread got deleted. I still have my files. You will never win you disgusting Judaic '''people'''.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaM3GIEX0yU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/01/800000_missing_kids_really.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EUPQUP4QjxI
imdb.com/title/tt4653724/
corewall.org/documents/manual/index-all.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Film_Festival_Rotterdam
youtube.com/watch?v=gsX5Jc-jOU4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut me down Jews. Shut it all down. I'm sure you've upset many people and many powers.

they don't need to shut us down because they already have. We can keep spreading it but they have all the news outlets in their control, and they will never report on it.

Jews already did report on it. Called it a fake story. You know. Because non-Judaic sources are all 'fake news'.
Conspiracy theory. No. Conspiracy fact.

Let me rephrase. They will never report on it in any other form than calling it fake news, and it will be left behind like 9/11, watergate, etc.

It doesn't have to be. Isn't that the point of our fight? To spread Truth. Why wait until tomorrow what parasites you can throw out today.

There is far more evidence here than any other in recent memory. It's undeniable.

Are we to give up. Many have moved on from this realm to see their efforts go in vain. That's not my mission. It can all change for the better.

no, we haven't given up leafbro. not even close.

2022 we send them all to jail or hell.

Do you see what I see.

We've been fighting and fighting and it's becoming harder and harder to fight for candidates that keep testing our intelligence.

I feel like trump was the best choice of the two (3rd parties have no chance anyways) but his stances on climate change and net neutrality are terrible. If he helps net neutrality and keeps NASA's climate change research funding I feel like he would be the best president in the past 100 years. It's like they establishment is giving us two poisons with different effects, and to keep one thing from getting damaged further (the economy) we must sacrifice other concerns (global warming). I will keep at it but if he doesn't change he's not getting my vote next election.

Do you mean in the video or in general? I won't be able to watch the video until later tonight, but I have been working with EWO from the beginning, so I see all that (and the global nature of it)

He's either with the people or against them. I have reason to believe it's the latter. Time will tell. The American People have no need to take this lightly.

Anyone here know what this image and the video have in common.

>his stances on climate change and net neutrality
But that's why we love him. He's against these parasites who are wrecking everything, and he's not a member of these psycho child-raper 'club' and that is the real reason they hate him and feared his ascension to the presidency.

They are going to get fucked and we are baying for their blood. When he said the word retribution I almost fell out of my chair - it was in the context of businesses moving out of America, but it was a message and that message was received by those to whom he directed it.

We aren't going to stop, we're not going to let this go, and those children will have justice.

You can vote green party for your climate change if you want.

I am from Richmond and live around Norfolk; we are not "near DC" - it's about an hour and a half to two hour drive, depending on where we're talking about specifically.

Not denying the premise, but take it with a grain of salt at least. Their research might be inaccurate in other areas.

Stormfags trying to take over pizzagate is exactly what Podesta would want.
You have to conder if CTR is behind this.

You realize this is a sex trafficking ring that implicates all top ''public servants''.

https ghostsofdc org/2015/01/26/video-abandoned-dupont-underground-station/

Wait until Trump takes office. The media will mellow out after a few months - especially if the Truth in Media act is restored.

green party is a waste, jill the shill is not worthy of any votes. She barely scraped by with the pothead voters.

Bernout sanders is a communist failure of a candidate who does not belong in the US.

Hillary is a criminal.

Trump is a criminal that will undoubtedly fix our economy (or at least get it on the road to being fixed instead of ruining it more). I know the others may not seem as "pressing" but they're still important nonetheless.

Including Trump?

Is it possible he's involved or knows? He has to run in similar circles to the pedos. They aren't exactly good at opsec.

Yes.

I am commenting on the Interviewer's comment about Norfolk being "near DC".

What do we have here everyone. A place where no radio signals are allowed. No WiFi. No Internet. No Cellphones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
And it so happens that it is located a three and a half hours drive away from our wonderful servers at Comet Ping Pong.

Oh but you see. This zone is for. 'Scientific Research' and 'Military Intelligence'.

>Trump is a criminal
aaaand DROPPED

Socioeconomic classes of people know each other. He banned Epstein from his Mar-a-Lago in Florida and cut him out completely.

If you look at his life, he grew up in NYC and had to deal with kikes all his life, and in business. He knows what's up. Do you remember his speech to them after he declared his candidacy and what he said to them? If so, then you see them set against him, but not too hard. He gave signals to them and the child-fuckers in almost every single rally. He will go hard on them and they know this. It's what they feared.

>Do I know...

Not suspicious at all. Is it.

Old article, slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/01/800000_missing_kids_really.html

"Two boys abducted in Missouri were found in a St. Louis suburb last Friday, in the home of a pizza shop employee. One had been missing for less than a week, the other for more than four years."

Do not. I repeat. Do NOT take your kids to pizza places or anywhere near those places.

Very suspicious. If they're out there, they have no means to call for rescue. And who're they gonna call anyways? Local police? they're probably in on it w/ the other pedophiles.

I just want all of this to come to light

this. It's all fucked, and there is no hope unless Donald cleans house

Sure he had some business dealings with pedos such as Epstein. But Trump was wise in putting a certain distance between him and them. One time, Epstein was soliciting sex with teenagers in one of Trump's resorts, he personally kicked him out and banned him for life.

Okay, so what you are implying is that it is the area to which the missing children were taken and what? Programmed? Prepped for shipping to pedophiles? Sacrificed?

I don't understand what this has to do with Comet's web server specifically.

Straight from Wikipedia. Jews expect us to buy that this area was created for research and 'Intelligence Operations' because no one could have their information stolen by I don't know a hacker!

Don't play idiotic with me. You know very well servers are waiters waitresses and cooks.

Band plays in there called
>And the Kids

Plays song down there called
>Cheer for Babies

Lyrics are beyond creepy

They also have a song called Creeper

Seriously go look at the song about babies it's enough to make you say WhatTheFuck!!

I'm trying to be fair, because he's not a saint. He's far from as corrupt as Hillary. I shouldn't have put that there, but he's definitely prone to being manipulated by the establishment. We can't just assume he's a perfect president and hero to the US.

Then again. Information such as this tends to leak. Doesn't it. Almost as if it were a Wikileak.

Is this speculation of your own or findings from elsewhere? I'm really interested in this and it's not something to be overlooked.

I was investigating around the Internet and it happens that today I found a series of coincidences that led to this revelation.

whats point b?

The way you phrased it I took literally. If you typed waitresses and cooks, I would have taken that literally, but you in context, were talking about signals and electronics, so that is what I assumed you meant. Seemed logical to me.

It seems like you are leading this on. Why don't you just state your theory for us? Then we won't have to guess or try to interpret what you mean.

There's a difference between 'not a saint' and 'criminal.' And of course there is no perfect president, just like no perfect monarch, parent or person.

> sacrifice other concerns
> (global warming). I will keep
> at it but if he doesn't change
> he's not getting my vote
> next election.

Don't get your panties in a bunch about global warming. We can change the climate for under 800 million a year spraying in the upper atmoshere from planes. The problem is the liberals are against global engineering and don't talk about solutions that don't fit their agenda. But no matter who is in charge, this planet isn't going to turn into venus, so you don't need to feel panicy. We have time to think and plenty of options.

I found a Leaf Documentary on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EUPQUP4QjxI

So long.

3 and a half hours isn't a long drive. You aren't a roadie or a trafficker are you.

It's from the 'National Film Board Of Canada'. To clarify. This Documentary is Jewish. Relevant.

leaf,create a new general thread dump all the important info asap.

I've found the I.M.D.B. page.
imdb.com/title/tt4653724/

but how do we come up with point b?

Why am I going to '''suicide'''.

Use a Map service for example Kikersoft or Jewgle.

corewall.org/documents/manual/index-all.html

Someone that has pizza.jpg should run it through this program.

How isit relevant to pizzagate. whats the connection is what im getting at

Do you have guns leaf? please tell me you have guns to kill (((Them)))

so is point b the cell dead zone? Not getting what is going on here

When (((they))) come for you, if you become too much of a threat

I have my pride. And why are these two.
Subverting.

Um. Read the thread J.I.D.F.?

Dont be a pussy. There is an archive link anyways.

If the 3letter alphabet soup wanted to raid u ,they would be at ur home by now.

grow a pair lel

link?

Jews already deleted the thread when I posted it in /ewo/. Are they scared.

You're in it.

? I am gonna try it myself but I have no idea how to use it.

im sorry leaf, i am lost. havent been on in a fed days dont know the relevance of this place

'Quiet Zone'.
Film was shown at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Film_Festival_Rotterdam on 22 January 2015.

Still watching this spooky Jew talking about her 'condition' with seizure inducing visuals.

I read, and I have been out of the loop for a few days.. which is why I wanna know what the fuck you're going on about?

the other thread with a pic of Dan Schneider and miranda cosgrove crying just disappeared

youtube.com/watch?v=gsX5Jc-jOU4

Pizzagate: Pingpong place secretly operates a child sex trafficking ring with connections to Podesta, Clinton, and many people in the DNC and Clinton Foundation

i get what pizzagate is. I want to know how we came to making the connection between pizzagate and the "quite zone"

Seems to be conjecture... supposedly, there is a disproportionate amount of missing kids in VA. where else would they be "stored"? Makes sense ... but the zone contains like a dozen cities.

last one wrong

The Jewess is talking about becoming a '''refugee''' here after selling her house that she lived in for 22 years.
'So many people are what I'd call ''real refugees.''
'Having to leave their countries because of political oppression'.

Is this all the evidence we have to work with?

>that is the real reason they hate him and feared his ascension to the presidency.

they hate his guts also because he is not part of their club, he is new money, his grandfather made his fortune with whorehouses during the gold rush, Trump is not in the club and they are definitely plotting to get rid of him in any way possible,

you guys better get involved in government if you want to see him last

Yes. And this woman talking in the documentary might not be Jewish.

>Trump was wise in putting a certain distance between him and them.

I honestly think this activity of elites disgusts Trump, he's not part of them, he is new money, his family has only had money for three generations

SHUT IT DOWN

Oy vey. It's another Shoah.

Obvious shill.

Also,

>im sorry leaf, i am lost. havent been on in a fed days dont know the relevance of this place

>havent been on in a fed
>in a fed

top keks.

Whats that website again?

bump for kek

I'm at the end of the documentary. The reveal is there's a Cell Tower there even though the 'Planning Committee' told her there wouldn't be one. The Jewess now drives in a van. What.

Jews can't keep getting away with it.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Go to Hell.

>Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses/

huh, really makes me think...

I'm having a nervous breakdown.

>I'm having a nervous breakdown.

Really makes you think, does our belief system in authority serve the people or the psychopaths of the world?

Not all radio transmissions are prohibited in the Radio Quiet Zone. For example, emergency service (police, fire, and ambulance) radios and Citizen's Band radio are permitted. However, large transmitter owners must typically coordinate their operations with the NRAO. The only broadcast radio stations in the inner core of the Quiet Zone are part of the Allegheny Mountain Radio network—with just one station in the AM band, and several low-power FM stations. Exceptions to the Quiet Zone restrictions are usually determined on a case-by-case basis, with preference given to public safety concerns, such as remote alarm systems, repeaters for emergency services, and NOAA Weather Radio.

Goyim what are these.

Vehicles outfitted with radio equipment to identify the source of radio interference, what part don't you comprehend?

Honestly I expected more Gentiles to care.

The Quiet Zone is an approximate rectangle of land, 107.0 miles (172.2 km) on the north edge, 109.6 miles (176.4 km) on the south edge and 120.9 miles (194.6 km) on the east and west edges, comprising approximately 13,000 square miles (34,000 km2). It straddles the borders of Virginia and West Virginia, and also includes a sliver of Maryland. The NRQZ is centered between the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) in Green Bank, West Virginia, and Sugar Grove Station in Sugar Grove, West Virginia. It includes all land with latitudes between 37° 30′ 0.4″ N and 39° 15′ 0.4″ N, and longitudes between 78° 29′ 59.0″ W and 80° 29′ 59.2″ W.

Oy gevalt. Thanks for informing me.

Fun fact: destroying the pedo cannibal jewish cult will push the boundaries of white intelligence beyond what it already is.

Through great adversity people become smarter and better. In a weird way this is actually a good thing.

Perhaps if you could form a better line of questing as to what you want to know about them, I might be able to provide more insight on the subject matter. But your lack of detail as to what it is you want to know about them leaves a lot of blank to fill in