AMC censors Donald Trumps scene in Home Alone 2

>Watching HA2 on AMC
>Waiting for Trumps cameo
>Kevin walks into the hotel
>cuts to chandelier and him walking up to the counter.

Anyone else saw this?

This was the scene.

youtu.be/YXE3Ku-mGrk

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html
youtu.be/I_gWraaKqdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has one completely innocent line of dialogue.

Why would they cut it?

muh drumpf

I watched that last night. Trump scene was played normally

because REEEEEEEE

Your cable fucked up, senpai. I'm watching it right now and they showed his cameo.

WWE hasn't mentioned him once. Not even after he won.

Which is really incredible if you know anything about WWE.

>ywn be little Macaulay Culkin
>ywn get to meet Donald Trump even if it's just for a quick prescene rundown from the director saying "hey you little faggot, just ask Trump, this based as fuck nigga right here, where the lobby is"
jdimsa

ha asswholes with their politics. really its a fucking movie and during the time he fucking was considered a great builder by all

Since when did Trump become literally Hitler? What happened to the Successful New York businessman that he was formally portrayed as? I get the media turned against him and that he may have had said some controversial things. But why did the media have to do such a hatchet job against his image its fucked that they did that trying to ruin a rather successful man?

I mean they both were white. So Trump is obviously Hitler

-Liberal Logic

In my opinion, it started when Trump started telling the truth, you know with how mud slimes are bad, feminism is cancer etc

He's president now. Can't be in movies

fair time laws.
they have to show all the candidates if they left it in.

The existence of Donald Trump severely triggers certain people.

>it started when Trump started telling the truth
no, it started when he decided to run against the democrats. every single republican since Bush sr has been a racist/sexist/xenophobe/literallyhitler in the eyes of the media because theyre all bought and paid for by the DNC, which we can now prove with the emails leak.

Didn't you hear? Trump is now officially a trigger and one guy even died due to post-traumatic Trump disorder. N/J. politicususa.com/2016/11/10/american-women-suffering-trump-traumatic-stress-disorder.html

kek'd

To play devil's advocate, any movie played on TV is usually trimmed somewhat to fit the time constraints of the Network. If they need to show a certain number of commercials per day, they will cut the movies down to fit that time frame.

I've also heard of networks speeding up movies ever so slightly just to create an extra minute of commercial time.

They chose not to because their viewership is in the toilet and they can't afford to be controversial like that, Vince and Linda and all still support him and I think Vince personally donated $7m to the campaign.

Was that Trump Tower?

Plaza Hotel which he owned

They kept using Trump in the ads for the Hall of Fame induction for the celebrity wing. It always ended with "And the incomparable Donald Trump!"

Also they did that whole "Make Darren Young Great Again" angle.

Here it is. These ads were on in March and April of this year.

youtu.be/I_gWraaKqdE

I didnt see it in GA