Is this an average american kid?

American hate thread-

Americans are so fat that they get called burgers and the funny thing is all they call Canadians is "Leafs".

How does it feel to know your country is a laughing stock for being so fat, lazy and stupid.
=
=

You americans like to give indians shit for shitting in the street and your right but guess what?

You guys dont even wash your ass after you shit and walk around with crap in your undies !

Australia still wipes but i know i wash my ass and i know others do as well unlike Amerifags.
=
=

Americans like to call people degenerate and at the same time call "catylin" jenner a hero, make up your mind you fat slobs.
=
=

American history is boring just a bunch of losers leaving Britain because they needed there safe space and then they are so useless they had to get blacks from africa to make the country profitable.

=
=

America is so stupid they get the CIA to train people how to overthrow there government and then these same people realise taht Americans are fags and attack them.

How do you live with yourself Amerifags? I dont think even Trump can save your country.

How do you live with yourself Amerifags?
By cucking the world one country at a time.

You're America #3, big land, Anglosphere.
Respect your family, cuntm8.

Asians are so fucking peculiar but this weird tv shit has to stop.

go back to wherever you came from.
that formatting is absolute trash

What's it like to be so obsessed with America that you had to write a book? I don't think about Australia or the rest of Europe at all during the day.

gonna start lifting right now

Its just Japan. Blame the nukes.

I cant get enough though.

check my id

Thanks for posting example of a "white" american.

Its hard when i cant help but laugh at your pathetic people.

Trash ? So i guess you find it appetizing since you guys are used to eating actual rubbish.

We have vermin in australia that eat better then you faggots

fuck off back to Hungry Jack's, Outback Retard

australia truly is shitposting king this thread is absolutely horrible

go cry over a vegemite sandwich faggot

holy fuck

>these burger cuckes can't properly defend their country without resorting to shitposting with no proper rebuttals

none of this shit happens outside of Sup Forums. maybe it's time to step away from the computer

we haven't had to defend our country since WWII, we're not about to start for some kangaroo-fucking cuckkek

Feels pretty good remembering canada is just a leaf of lettuce to garnish the top of our glorious burger

If it wasn't for Canada and Australia America would have lost the Vietnam war. They're scared of us now.

you forgot your proxy is on faggot

You Australians think you're so hot...

Well you know what...

you're not.

We call Canadians lots of things, you're just mad your shitposting prowess got cucked by a moose.

Is there really so little to do in Austrailia, you go around your whole outback and interview cunts on whether they wash their ass or not?

Ah, the "America is one guy" meme. Didn't your hero get killed by a fucking sting ray? Seriously how do you do that lol.

Austrailia history is boring just a bunch of faggots being evicted from Britain because of supreme faggotry and then they are so useless they couldn't even enslave their own aboriginals to make the country profitable.

Austrailia is so stupid they get the western world to train them to defend themselves, but then lose a war against fucking emus.

How do you live with yourself Ausfag? I don't even think you can own guns.

Why are you alll so fat?

only good thing america makes is video games.

>How does it feel to know your country is a laughing stock for being so fat, lazy and stupid?

I personally don't give a fuck. Ethnic Nationalism doesn't work here so I genuinely don't care about the average American.

I also don't care because I personally am not overweight or obese. I'd like to think I'm not retarded but that one may be true. Luckily, everyone else is also retarded so it balances it out.

>American history is boring just a bunch of losers leaving Britain because they needed there safe space and then they are so useless they had to get blacks from africa to make the country profitable.

I agree. Maybe if we didn't free the stupid niggers the country would be better off. Also if we actually sided with the right people during World War 2.

>How do you live with yourself Amerifags? I dont think even Trump can save your country.

Don't doubt the God Emperor.

American hate thread filled with amerishits defending thmselves
So weak minded

>stupid australian shitposter
>australia is even worse than our country
>shut up, australia faggot
>like, how can you insult my country when yours is also shit which justifies united shits of avocadosauce being bad
>america literally made your country
>how about argumenting your post, australia faggot, haha

Cmon, faggots
Try a little harder

because your mum likes em extra thick

>t.Australian shitposter

and guns, retard.

>I also don't care because I personally am not overweight or obese.

American education right here, how do yoyu suck so much at speaking one language?