So we all know that Jews have already subverted history with things such as the Holohoax and the refusal to admit...

So we all know that Jews have already subverted history with things such as the Holohoax and the refusal to admit Gobekli Tepe into mainstream academia.

Another example of this is Nikola Tesla's proposed Electric Universe model. But instead this has been replaced with Kabalistic thought magic while Tesla's notes made confidential.

So my question is - what extent do you believe that the other subjects have also been subverted by (((them))) and what are some examples of such?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roll with the thought magic thing, that only worked for them when it was a secret.

Now that the cat's out of the bag for the first time in two millenia it's all up for grabs.

Sorry OP I'm here from the_donald. I need you to delete this so we can talk about Trump's most recent tweet for the 5000th time today.

This thread have god tier potential. Bump.

Tesla was the smartest person way smarter then Einstein but Einstein was Jewish so of course they were pushing him up.

Its dangerous to let this slide, take my bump.

What about Gobekli Tepe?

Yup they purposely tried to ruin Tesla because his inventions were going to ruin their (((business)))

Skull & bones
>popped up in 1800s
>2 members market tested the idea of """"dinosaurs""""" to fair audiences
>(((((hypothesized))))) their discovery
>20 years later these two """discover""" bones
>full out theft, fraud, stealing, orgies and debachery follow them
>connected to many museums and many cash deals
>50 of 80 ""discoveries"" later proven as our right fraud
>current day: dinosaurs are chickens

It's like a really badly written satire script

Its much older than any excepted models of human (((history))), they refuse to acknowledge its existance because it shows they were completely wrong.

Gobekli Tepe is a sight they discovered that's 12,000 years old. This was supposedly during the time we were all hunter-gatherers - or so we're taught. It predates (((modern history))) estimates by about 4000+ years.

I've literally dug up fossils

Just name a field of study. Those with the prefered physical and cultural traits who seem obedient, get promoted. It is normally not that people are (((groomed))) for it, whoever fits the mold is chosen and disposed of if they turn.

Sure you have, David.

Bump

I grew up near abandoned brick making places and you could find them sticking out of the clay

This could be a good thread, damnit. Bump

Seriously who the fuck is this? Is this another /pol retarded meme magic manifestation? Stop re-writing history! Tesla is a concept car. There never has been any such person, Elon Musk likes to make things up.
> adults with imaginary friends
> There is NO such thing as meme magik الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن

I've always wondered if the vestigial arms on the larger predators like t-rex were actually just the joints to connect to much larger wings which would not have survived fossilization because they're cartilage and skin. Yea I'm saying its dragons.

It doesn't matter, reddit ruined this board. Same with 8ch. All the people that knew things have left because they got sick of it. Now we're right back to where we started, blue pilled again.

it's funny how now quantum sciences are slowly moving silently towards "Einstein was actually wrong" leaving relativity alone, but he stole that too

provide arguments.

the only one smart jew i respect it's bobby fisheer

kek
tesla was right about everything

and he was still a douche

>douche
>red pilled
he was our guy

How are the two even remotely related?

Tesla was a fucking God among men... all our modern world is built on Tesla's projects.

If he was born on the age of the internet and free information sharing, we'd jump to a world we can't even imagine (paradox aside)

>refusal to admit Gobekli Tepe into mainstream academia
Gobeliki Tepe is mainstream academia, wtf are you talking about

>Gobeliki Tepe is mainstream

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A&feature=youtu.be

don't forget that motor follow his ideas. He is like the father of our future electric car industry.

Lel nu/pol/ is going to let this die

> father of our future electric car industry.
> died 73 yrs ago

This is why I admire him so much. I will die in my lifetime, and still scientists will be puzzled and will not understand what he figured out almost a century ago and what he's left behind in his notes.

why wouldnt they let Gobeliki Tepe into mainstream

Because they'd have to rewrite history of mankind.
It leaves a gap of millennia between its foundation and the next evidence of civilization

Thats not our fucking problem.

Is it because they're too fucking lazy to search for reasoning? The fact is that its there and you cannot just disprove something because it doesn't fit the narrative you've followed all along.

I like this infographic.

"History is a set of lies we agree upon" - Napoleon Bonaparte

>There never has been any such person,

yeah there was, he was this weird scientist who was terrible at marketing, competed against the superior business model that was edison's and screwed over his business partner by changing his design to wireless after the guy had already leveraged his company to manufacture wire

the attempt to "include" blacks is overt in history but also in science which includes inventions

this goes to the extent of changing the race of a person in some cases. im not saying they havent made anything BUT recent developments involving history have to be taken with a grain of salt when your talking about shit thats hundreds if not thousands of years old

jews, black people and even fins apparently believe in a white washed history then inject themselves into things that didnt involve them.

jews pretend they built the pyramids though no evidence of them ever being enslaved in egypt exist and people who had their names chipped off the wall of kings are known and what they did known because of tons of paper work which includes receipts that still survive to this day. thousands of years old paper no mention of jews or plagues resulting in a slaves going missing.

but this isnt knew. rome didnt think nomadic sheep herders built the pyramids. the revision is post christianity

not now with your presence

More specific examples of this?

If people really wanted to look into Tesla's work, why don't they try replicating his public experiments?

search in google american inventors.

Geet motor

there are replications on youtube, its just hard to see if any are credible.

Tesla supposedly tapped into the harmonic reverberations of the universe and tapped into an unlimited amount of energy.

I really think Teslas work will one day come about, and finally change the world for the better.

search American Inventos and also try to search brothers wright in the list.

>Now that the cat's out of the bag for the first time in two millenia
What do you mean by this?

I mean the last time a nobody had this much control over what people in the west believe was when Jesus was wandering around and he got lucky.

Essentially by knowing what's going on we can become a hivemind messiah and shape human thought for at least another thousand years.

the earth is flat. I'm not 100 % certain of this but it's something i'm looking at currently. Right now reality is out the fucking window for me. I don't know who the fuck is jewing who anymore. Also scalar wavelengths are very interesting.

>tapped into an unlimited amount of energy
Yeah, but where does he put the meter? Jokes aside, I doubt his "superweapon" was anything more than a ploy to get the nations of the day to cooperate with eachother. Some of his other claims might be slightly embellished as well.