It Really Makes (You) Think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their daughter was caught smoking marijuana and Obama like most communists had scandals that were essentially legislation and cabinet appointments that had the intent on undermining democracy and race baiting to create race wars and class division.

>no drugs
Heh. I like how she even acts jungle on social media.

Marijuana is legal in DC.

Is she 21 or older?

He negotiated with terrorists. First president to ever do that. Should of been a big deal but the jew media keep the lid on it.

>It Really Makes (You) Think
About what? How much of a liar Michelle Obama is in this post?

You're right, giving arms to Libyan and Syrian rebels who turned out to be mercenaries, terrorist sympathizers, or became terrorists themselves is not a scandal.

You're right, posturing up Hillary Clinton for the state department who sold favors to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE is not a scandal.

You're right, signing a nuclear deal with Iran that was reported to cost the country $400 million (but realistically cost us $1.2 billion) and passed the nuclear fallout buck to the next generation, is not a scandal.

You're right, making a nation beholden to insurance companies, sky rocketing insurance premiums, while simultaneously allowing insurance companies to cancel plans and supply more coverage is not a scandal.

Fucking stupid.

>You're right, making a nation beholden to insurance companies, sky rocketing insurance premiums, while simultaneously allowing insurance companies to cancel plans and supply more coverage is not a scandal.

Shit, fail by me. Supply less coverage.

I have no idea and don't really care.

YASSS YASSSS QUENNN SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YASSSSS

until he gets implicated with the pedo ring. Its coming.

SHE HAS A FUCKING PENIS LOOOOOOK AT THE GOD DAMN PICTURE!!!

This pretty much.

I don't care if the president fucks half of DC. I don't care if for 8 years the white house is obscured by a thick cloud of blunt smoke.

I just want him to do a good job.

WHAT DID XHE MEAN BY THIS???

I don't think she was in DC when she did it.

Then why even post, dipshit? It's illegal to smoke pot if you're under 21. Thanks for the fun fact I guess.

but the pic said no drugs so it doesnt matter

Social Media was a mistake.

Insignificant people who have significant others in positions of power should never have their opinions for the world to see.

>why are niggers always proud of shit that you're supposed to do? "I ain't never been to jail" YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DUMBASS

It's fucking weed. Literally who gives a fuck. There are no jobs, we're teetering on the brink of war and mudslimes are burning down the West.

Her dad fucked up an entire planet, what more of a reason to get high do you need?

Don't forget Fast and Furious

>No nothing
Uh, they were black!

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former Mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Oh and I even forgot one...

>Allowing Hillary Clinton to trade 20% of our Uranium to Russia... yes, that Russia that Hillary has a hard on to go to war with

How could I forget that deal?

>*Share if you ARE gonna miss us*
Nigger

Ya so is fucking your secretary.

True, but If one of Trump's children was found to be smoking pot next year while he's president, there would be a big scandal.

Beat it, niggers. Congress should wipe their collective asses with the AHA and mail it to whichever mudhut these monkeys go live in.

That's one I can't remember. Is Fast and Furious the drug running deal?

>dindu muffin
DEY

It's a film serial starring Vin Diesel and Paul Anka (RIP)

Yeah, all that "class" really improved the country.

>Should of
12 year old/nigger/manchild detected

Kill you are selve

What kind of insane daddy issues do you think the daughter of a real life supervillain might develop?

And I'll be posting the exact same shit when it happens.

Impeaching Bill over that was a waste of time and taxpayer money. You have NAFTA to shit on him for, you have the assault weapons ban, Yugoslavia, and he gets impeached over something totally reasonable. I would cheat on Hillary too.

>No impeachment hearings
other than his AG being impeached

He's right you know.

Everyone forgets Fast and Furious or BLM running rampant cause they are emboldened by their own kind in the seat of the Presidency.

And only $65.000 of pizza/hotdog

>No scandals
Killed hundreds with drones

Whore daughter filmed smoking pot and twerking at a festival

Gave terrorists hundreds of millions of dollars because he was too weak to stand up for Americans

He was impeached for perjury, not the act of cheating.

Fpbp

Then shut the fuck up

Thanks, Enz-o, I'm glad they teach remotely contemporary US history over there at least.

Witnessed

>no scandals
PRISM

>No scandal
>fast and furious
>IRS targeted conservative groups
>money and weapons went to ISIS in syria.

Good lord did she actually write that?

;^)

Post the webm of his daughter twerking and flashing her ass

It was on the telly when I was a kid actually.

Yeah. It makes you think that journalism is dead. Embezzling five billion from food stamps...no biggy. Insider trading on russian uranium...do not see it. Nope. How many mansions do you own upon leaving the white house? Human trafficking..nottin to see...pay no attention to isis and the holocaust of Christians...forget about those cohorts of yours who rape boys...nope nuttin.

>race baiting to create race wars
Remind me why we hate Obongo again?

Of all the reasons to impeach the guy though.

They can do whatever the fuck they want to the country and the economy but lie about some pussy and it's all over.

It's a charade to give people the illusion of control.

no drugs usually has to do with abuse and legality you tardo

You pay attention good, then.

user says that Malia Obama is at least 21 years old (she's not)

>Share If You gonna miss Us!
The first lady speaks like a nigger on social media. Disgraceful.

That's not actually her you retarded (redundant) racist

ayy

It was guns. The feds allowed gun stores to sell guns in bulk (These were illegal straw purchases) and watched them get taken over the border.
It came to an end when a border patrol agent was shot by one of the illegally purchased weapons.
That and it came out they never had a way of tracking the weapons once they were in Mexico.

So what fag? It's illegal to sell alcohol to minors, yet half of the people here started drinking when they were 11-15 at best

wait a minute wasn't one of his daughter caught slutting around?

>actually being so fucking arrogant that you post something like that about YOURSELF
Holy fuck what a baboon.

Also there were plenty of scandals and rumblings of impeachment.

I think that's a stupid law and I don't care that somebody broke it.

I do care about her father ruining the country.

>What is fast and furious?
>what is multiple compromising pictures of his children partying?
>what is the first lady's failed exercise initiative?
>what is the renewed conflict in the middle east?
>what is the TPP?
>What is the failure of Obamacare?
>what is the allegations of directly colluding with Hillary through her emails?

And the list goes on

Eh..
>Daughter get's caught on camera smoking weed and twerking

Not a drug"scandal"? Just because the media dosen't report it does not mean it didn't happen..

>unemployment at 4.8%
>"there are no jobs"

Retard

>NO Scandals, NO drugs, NO impeachment hearings. NO nothing

Just murder and displacement on a massive scale. Uncle Tom and Clinton are responsible for the worst immigrant crisis in history.

Persecuted whistle-blowers.

Wallstreet puppet. Not one single high level prosecution for wall street.

Increased US debt by 20 Trillion

Clandestine wars in:
Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
Libya
Pakistan
Somalia
Yemen

Welfare state

Mass surveillance state

Obamacare; absolute disaster

The list goes on and on. He is an Uncle Tom and possibly the worst president in US history

really? even if that were true, you cant possibly be that naive about American history can you?

It's a fake account. Not that the Obamas & the YAASS QUEEENs don't endorse the message, tho.

To be fair, that's also true of George W

Holder was the worst.

>no scandals

I think the bombing children thing didn't go over well.

More that he fucked up, he didn't hedge on her keeping the evidence and so thought he'd get off Scott free but then she pulled it out as most the world watched.

No way the scandal could get swept under the rug like all the previous ones. No illusions or mass deceptions, just a gamble that didn't pay off and hindsight.

Reminder

also NDAA and dronestriking 3 US citizens without trial, jury, evidence.

No scandals except for the hundreds of thousands that have died at the hands of his warmongering.

Full time employment. Lots of place with part time work.

weed isn't a drug, ids an erb maaaan

Herblization unification for de nation!
Vikings used cannabis too as did shakespeare

I recognize that bulge

What's wrong with Byrd? The only thing wrong with him is that he apologised for being a Klan member

Basically she has nothing to say about what they have done better, so has to resort to what they haven't done. Great legacy.

Ah, thanks for that.

So once all is said and one Obama may go down with as many scandals as the Clinton administration in the 90's.

It's so fake it hurts

Also directly created and funded ISIS

People will just ignore it for a decade or two then be largely ignorant about it.

>Michelle Barrack Obama

why would she take on his first name

>no nothing
>you gonna miss us
Maybe she should have focused more on language arts than making school lunches even worse than they were

>obamacare happens
>anyone working full time now has to get health benefits
>now a bunch of people scrape by with part time work and welfare
>durr i created jobs

>asking for praise for doing things you're supposed to do

What the fuck is it with black people and this phenomenon?

>I go to work, aren't I awesome?
>I raise my kids, isn't that amazing!?
>I don't sell drugs, give me respect.

Citation needed

Where I work everyone guy cut back to full time once it took effect.

Don't talk about shit you don't know about, Texas.

>anecdotes

Not an argument

>anecdote
>policy at a fortune 500 company I happen to have witnessed firsthand

There's a difference between "anecdotal evidence" and "primary source".

A legitimately underrated post.

Bottom line is dipshit if it was your grown up cum that was caught smoking they'd be in jail or have a charge. This gorilla's daughter gets a pass.

That depends on where you live.

Weed is legal where I live so no. I can smoke in my front yard and the cops just drive right on by.

>obama
>communist
m8

Not really a stupid law, weed can lead to memory problems if you smoke it with regularity while being under 25 years old.

Sure, who cares if a 16 yo smoked a joint once, but if it becomes an habit it can hurt your brain

>no nothing
Why niggers can't learn English?

You have to smoke huge amounts of weed for years and even then I'd like to see some evidence those people wouldn't have developed memory problems anyways.