I'm going to piss on a burning flag Jan. 20th

Join me in saying fuck you to this con artist and all the cucks who voted for him. January 20th, inauguration day, I will burn an American flag and piss on it then tweet it to trump. I fucking dare Drumpf to put me in jail and revoke my citizenship. Fuck every one of you Drumpf cucks that voted for him. You deserve to be hung for shilling for Russia.

You won't.

Resist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure you film it and post it here.

why are people spamming this

Whoa...really makes me think bro. I think you changed my mind. Fuck drumpf. I am now a hilldawg.

Hillary wanted to introduce a law to outlaw flag burning 12 years ago.

Right????

I will give him a chance on the 20th before I bring out the lighter fluid, but if he starts to threaten the first amendment, I'm having a barbecue.

No she didn't.

You wouldn't do that to a hijab.

He already is! What makes you think he'll change once he's gained far more power than he already has?

This is what a low level IQ individual would do. Have fun in your warped delusion of reality.

Yeah she did.

I would if I was a muslim girl desu

Fuck you.

Do your research you goddamn commie scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

I think handing him a useful distraction on day one would be a mistake. Wait for him to make the first moves towards actual policy and don't let him make the next 2 years about flag burning.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

Read the first paragraph asshole.

No I wouldn't. I don't give a fuck what people wear. I'd prefer Ferengi style where women were naked. But it's up to them.

shilling for russia? you people are so fucking dumb. don't burn yourself, kid.

No she didn't. Stop believing their lies, cuck.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING COMMIE YOU DUMB FUCK!

Oh for Christ sake. I can't tell if you're troll or just fucking retarted

I hope you do tweet it. Hr checks shit now bro. Good luck getting future jobs.

Kill yourself.

KYS CTR Jew

We won, you lost, get over it.

Btw- TRUMP has done more for American workers BEFORE taking office than Obongo has done in EIGHT fucking years.

PIC VERY MUCH RELATED

see

On one hand, its just a piece of material with a logo on it.

On the other hand is my right to correct you.

Are you fucking retarded? The Supreme Court said flag burning was protected and trump wants to end that. You should read your own shit before you make yourself look dumb

No I'm educated and you're a fucking cuck who can't do research.

>I support democracy
>as long as it's my democracy
>if it's not exactly as I want I will cry and stomp my feet until I get my way.

Oh for fucks sake.

Hillary introduced a bill to make it illegal in 2005. At least three people have sent you the link. One even screencapped it for your sorry ass.

DIAF that Drumpf started

Back in my day,when a man questioned his sexuality, he would probably just put the cock down and start trying to like tits and pussy.

But you,you are beyond sack int. You just keep slurping down those AIDS ridden cocks,and keep letting fags pump your ass full of diseases.

So know you see,everything is normal. I mean except your feelings. Nobody cares fagboy.

In the end you'll realise how stupid you are

Buy all the flags you want to burn them!

Thanks for supporting capitalism!

See my dick you cuck

also, using Drumpf just reminds us that some immigrants don't mind assimilating. They took their new American last name as a point of pride.

Tl:dr Drumpf is not an insult

you sound like you belong here

Are you fucking retarded? I'm calling trump out for threatening free speech. You are so fucking cucked you don't even realize it do you?

No

Underrated post.

Good luck getting any kind of job with a real future in it. The best kids who do this can hope for is a job where management consists of similarly minded cucks who will send you out the door the first time it's convenient

I hope you die soon. This thread sucks. I'm out

You fucking cucks can't come up with any legitimate arguments so you attack my sexuality. Typical retard.

Really makes me think

If by saying something we should do and then not acting on it qualifies as a attack then I'm fairly certain 90%of twitter should be in lockup

None of us will have jobs when Drumpf is done with America.

I hope your kids get cancer.

Right? Listen to me, worms.

>NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!
>BURN THE FLAG!!!
>RECOUNT RECOUNT!!!
>COMMIE!!!
>WAAAAHHHHH

Grow the fuck up.

HE'S THE FUCKING PRESIDENT-ELECT. HE'S NOT RANDOM FUCKS ON TWITTER

>saged and hidden

>Are you fucking cum drunk again? I'm calling you ot for threatening free gayitry. You are so fucking gargling cumyou don't even realize it do you?

100% cucked aren't you?

Haha good argument, cuck!

I'm fucking destroying all of you.

I bet your parents hate you.I know that hurts but you are a pathetic fagboy.

No they love me. Much more than you're parents did, apparently

I gotta go guys. It was fun but FFXV is done updating...

>"We must defend America from the evil Putin! He hacked paper ballots in Michigan to make Trump win, and Trump secretly wants him to nuke all his property in America!"

>*proceeds to burn and piss-on the American flag*

I'm starting to think that leftists have no real values. They just change their position to be whatever is the most anti-white and degenerate at the time, or whatever hinders the pro-white candidate.

Autism speaks

You never voted for trump if you love burning the American flag

all commies must be purged from the USA, starting with you

Ugh.. you should stop

Can you even develop a coherent argument?

Based upon what logic? You really CAN'T develop any sort of coherent argument, can you?

Not an argument

>Hung
We're already hung.
I can't wait 'til you're hanged though.

put it up on pubbit I dare you. I am sure you will get le 10000 upboats! Then dox your ass and report them to th Trump administration.

You better not get your friends to do the same thing.

So what? You're just creating more jobs for China. Go ahead. No fucks given.

Also please state your full name, city, and state

Show them you are fearless brother. :^)

Right there with you, bro. Shit is BASED.

I support anyone who wants to burn an American Flag. I will also support your deportation, because America is going to be great again. So you can either put on your big boys pants and become a good, respectful, hard-working, integral part of society or get the fuck out of this country that is full of proud Americans.

If I ever see someone try this shit infront of me they're gettin 2 to the kneecaps