Clinton Will Run in 2020

Haha, Drumpfkins. You thought we would let this slide? Clinton will be back in 2020, and when she does, after your precious tyrant has destroyed half of America, nobody will be able to stop her.

Say it with me Drumpflings

MADAME
PRESIDENT
HILLARY
RODHAM
CLINTON

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/29/not-again-hillary-reportedly-eying-another-presidential-run-n2252257

>implying she'll be alive then

Hiary doesn't have any more Ls left senpai

Lol she's already lost the same election twice to Trump. Can you imagine after 4 years of seething hatred and REEEEing from SJWs and Liberals after she lost a 3rd time.

I'm hard thinking about Hillary losing 3 elections in a row too. She will die a broken, bitter old woman.

these threads are just sad at this point

She could barely walk this election and now she expects to run? What's she on, hotdog sauce straight from a cheese pizza?

FUCK YEAH

DAB TO VICTORY!!!

SIGNED T. #ImWithHer

DA FUCK U TALKIN BOUT TOOTHPASTE? SHE AIN'T NO FOOD

>presidential election between a rich asshole and an establishment puppet
>even with all the effort the establishment did to demonize its opponent, he still wins
>former establishment then goes "we gotta resist! we will be back!"
>they won't
>everybody else gets a 4 year supply of tears of impotent leftist rage
I thinh both of us, the USA and Argentina will enjoy this presidential term.

okay if you are going to post pro spastic autist for the next 4 years...wait what do I care, its your life, go on and be an idiot.

she's 0 - 2, BTFO
>muh equality

That was the cringiest meme ive ever seen to date, and ive been browsing Sup Forums since 2008.

also, hillary cant een walk to her airplane without needing assistance, i doubt she will be in any way fit to be resident when 2020 comes around.
Make America Great Again, you ctr fuck.

We Hilldawgs never forgive, never forget. We never surrender. We will return to destroy Drumpf and his racist brain-damaged white trash supporters!

Hillary will win in a landslide in 2020 and fix the mess Drumpf is already creating.

Enjoy being relegated to the dustbin of history, Dumpsters!

Godspeed fellow Hilldawgs.

Bitch will die in a year. She's gonna get cut off the pizza supply from Soros ping pong.

im just happy the stein recount retardedness is over..are you happy? are you happy that you fell for jill stein cashing in on liberal tears? I am pretty happy about that.

These damn threads keep happening because all of you fags that were looking forward to posting a million Sup Forums BTFO! threads for weeks are angry you wasted your time making these shitty hildawg memes.

you lost man. pathetic

Your meme is so ironic.

>Clinton Will Run in 2020
I can confirm that the Parkinsons will catch up to her well into 2019. Sorry bud.

HA!

I'm going to assume you're not Nigel but Achmed.
>already creating
The damn monster, Russia and Syria already want peace with the USA!

I doubt Hillary is going to die of a prion disease, it's way too uncommon in humans. Probably something lung-related, but not Kuru.

Nice repeating integers. I really do think it will be Parkinsons or some kind of cancer. She is very ill as is and the election definitely did a number on her. Whether she deserved that or not is your choice but still, she looks like utter shit.

The election most definitely took a toll on her, I believe it's gonna be something to do with lung failure or brain degeneration.

not even the Democrats will elect a pedophile

>brain degeneration
You mean something like Alzheimer's? I think she has some of that already.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if she did.

was ellen the cause for modern sjw special snowflake faggotry?

>implying anyone would back her for a 3rd attempt

Ellen at least, in the grand scheme of things, seems like a genuinely nice woman. Degenerate dyke, yes, but kind and selfless nonetheless. Not the bitchy, hypocritical, self absorbed pieces of shit you see in the average SJW today.