Wisconsion Recount Hearing Live Decision

Court is currently on a short break, when it resumes the judge will decide whether or not the Wisconsin recount will have be completed 100% by hand.

Will Jilly's lawyers who she probably paid hundreds of thousands for get BTFO?

Live stream. Decision likely within 20 minutes.
fox6now.com/on-air/live-streaming-sc/

Other urls found in this thread:

billypenn.com/2016/11/29/jill-steins-pennsylvania-recount-lawsuit-gets-a-hearing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck is this audio so low

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Jill got BTFO!

Lol rekt Jill shill

What happened? Did Wisconsin stay Trump?

WHAT HAPPENED???!!!

lol, I couldn't hear, what the fuck did they say?

WOW B T F O

it isn't about flipping the state. I think their goal is to suspend the electoral votes in key states so trump drops below 270 pledged delegates

The judge said it's up to the counties and she doesn't see a precedent to interfere and cause a state wide recount.

Jill status:

KEKD

Some counties are hand recounting by choice. (Dane)

But the judge basically said fuck off to statewide forced hand recount because they had no evidence

We all know this is just a publicity stunt to put the Green Party on the map, right?

Jill ((STEIN)) - BTFO

>no refunds

Which is a good thing as it will split D votes.

How many? When will we know for sure? God damnit I just want it to be December 19th already so the shitlibs start crying again.

> up to the counties
What?

which lets the Rep controlled house choose between Clinton & Trump

who knows, it's up to the counties.

Also it'll all be done by Dem 13 by the timeline set, faster for smaller counties.

The whole thing is fucking stupid and obnoxious.

yeah I know. It seems totally pointless outside of publicity generation, unless there is something there I don't know about.

Anyway, I didn't vote for trump but I'm aching to see more liberal butthurt around the isthmus.

>Anyway, I didn't vote for trump
explain

> Some counties are hand recounting by choice.
Seriously? Which ones? Will this info be released so Trump supporters can go monitor? Or is it secret info that Jew Stein will share with the Dems only? I don't like any of this one bit

yes, and to make stein some shekels richer

you probably need to look at the counties website or call them. It's up to the county. Dane county is one doing it.

oh ho, you drumpfkins sure thought you'd won, gonna hurt when you wake up!

we never lost faith, we KNEW that america could NEVER elect a giant shitty nazi cheeto with tiny hands and an autistic retardo son!

suck it, drumpfkins! say it with me,

MADAME

PRESDIENT

guess it's DRUMPF that's going to be going to jail, oh haha would you looka t that?

pol is such a bunch of stupid racist virgin fatties, haha.

It will be public. Recount starts Thursday

Hasn't based Pennsylvania already recounted/ denied recounting/ already reached the deadline for recounting? I know it was one of the three, and Pennsylvania alone puts Trump above 270. Correct my record if I'm wrong, but its looking like a checkmate for Shilary right now.

>Dane county
bunch of keks

i think he's a silly little bully trying to act like a hard nigga.

I voted johnson but really wanted to write in Webb. WI has strict write-in procedures though so I couldnt' do that.

Wow. You're a fucking cuck.

Court case is on Dem 5 for PA and it's no doubt going to be denied because no evidence.

>Will this info be released
it's all public info. WI has voting machines but each vote leaves a paper trail, so we vote on paper and feed the ballot into the machine to be tallied.

Is "MADAME PRESIDENT" going to be the new Jebsurge?

She sued PA and the court hearing is next Monday

Trump is President-Elect, if anyone attempts to take that away now there will be civil war. If there was ever a case for a second one this would be it.

PRAISE KEK! THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK AND TRUMP IS HIS PROPHET!

It's all about painting Trump as illegitimate so that the next eight years is full of shitskins and indoctrinated Whites revolting.

Every county in America has their own election division. Some states, if not all require a county by county basis for recount
The last allowable date passed on Monday. PA goes to Trump.
>silly little bully
This guy's fruitier than a box of Fruit Loops

>revolting without guns

Gonna be a lot of dead niggers.

The individual counties are allowed to do a recount of the votes but she's not going to enforce a state recount

She'll win. 99% chance court is set in a very liberal area and they'll recount.

This guy gets it.

It will be a fight all the way, but we will prevail. The swamp does not want to be drained.

This. Trump's team needs to watch this (((recount))) like hawks.

I just checked her funding, they only have 6.5 million and just dropped 3.5 million on it. Michigan would cost even more to recount, so they probably won't have enough to battle in court in PA.

The 19th deadline is coming up way too fast for these states. She's got a slow start. MI may tell her to fuck off, PA won't.

Is Hilary winning?

This is just a delaying tactic. If they can drag recounts out beyond December 19th they can attempt to halt the electoral vote and try to dump the election to the House of representatives. If it ends up in the supreme court, the Democrats will win, because, coincidentally, the conservative majority on the Supreme court died of a (((heart attack))).

Honestly I hope this coup occurs so we as a nation can collectively blow our murder load. It has been building for decades now. I really want to kill every fucking numale and flabby bitch I've seen on YouTube.

I want to see you faggots screech until the knife plunges in your necks and you gargle to death drowning on your own blood.

I want to run over one of your heads while you're away and watch it pop like a fucking pimple and all the pus brains spray across the pavement

I want to cut off your fucking dicks and peel your faces off.

No she won't... Even if she got in past the final date on Monday, legally PA can take up to a month just for a hearing. She's past her legal precedent for a recount and whatever judge she faces has to throw it out.

It's past the deadline in PA

kek

Court is on the 5th. Law means nothing to liberal judges. I thought you fuckers realized that.

Recount will happen and it will be a complete shit show.

>PA won't

What makes you say that? There's no evidence of fraud and she's filing to contest the election not for a recount as the media is falsely reporting. She needs evidence of fraud and she has none.

nope

Because law doesn't matter to liberal judges and the court case on the 5th will happen in Philly or Pitt.

5 minutes in court and she'll have the go-ahead to basically fuck up all of the election results in PA and make them miss the 19th.

>tfw you're one of those brave 71,270

Wonder how many of those votes are from out-of-states students. Probably 20k.

Yeah, but what are you really trying to say?

Is it over?

The fact that the WI judge allowed the counties to recount by hand instead of throwing the lawsuit out of the window makes me think you are correct.

I don't think the judge has jurisdiction over how those counties conduct their recounts.

Keep telling yourself that. You should read into the laws in PA some more. They are one of the hardest states to recount. They have no proof of tampering, and by law the hearing can be postponed by a simple injunction filed by Trump's lawyers. Not only that, but the cost of the WI recount alone will take what little she has to engage in this.
They will be too late to do anything of substance.

Why? The only counties that will do it are counties that wanted Hilary to win. He basically did throw out the case, he just said that if the individual counties wanted a recount to do it on their own time and dime.

Also, it's very obvious the tactic is to stall, seeing as she turns up everywhere half an hour before the deadline closes. Watch her do the same in MI tomorrow

I hope people remember this shit the next time she tries to run for something.

Really?

I believe he's saying he'll go postal should trump get the election stolen from him.

Harrisburg 10am
billypenn.com/2016/11/29/jill-steins-pennsylvania-recount-lawsuit-gets-a-hearing/

One nice thing was that the judge in WI said they have no evidence. That should carry over to MI and PA nicely.

> The only counties that will do it are counties that wanted Hilary to win.
No shit
Watch a lot of Hillary ballots suddenly turn up there, Al Franken style

Oh wow, lucky break. Went blue by 64k to 60k, so pretty neutral area.

>bully

How? He's probably the most bullied person in the world for the past 2 years. Donald did what he had to do to win.

No. This is a farce. You're still buying us a wall, Paco.

don't you guys know Trump is a Clinton plant? Just look at this picture of him smiling and laughing with bill and hillary.
Stupid drumpfkins

Apparently Stein has been removed from the Green Party website. Might be a glitch

Too add to this, from your link, they only can recount 260 election districts, as those were the only ones that were petitioned.

PA is not flipping.

Yup. Unless they find (planted) evidence (see what I did there), which is possible but unlikely at this point. The same people that counted the ballots the first time will be counting them again, don't worry too much.

Wouldn't this have to be an all or nothing scenario?

E.g., all counties participate in the recount, or none participate?

I'm from WI and I just really want this state to stay Red. It only went Red once in my life and I was literally just born.

>Trump was smiling because he just married a supermodel after buying Hillary Clinton off

Look at her voting record on immigration 2006.

>It seems totally pointless outside of publicity generation

That's worth a lot to the Green Party

Which was literally nothing.
Dems won it for him.

I always wondered how you would move large sums of money around...
Just a wire transfer?

I wonder what kind of fee a $3 million wire transfer costs.

Perhaps not. Other green party members spoke out against her today and called her out on her bullshit recount.

Wire transfer fee is standard for most banks, like $40, doesn't matter the amount.

Get out, boy.

Yeah, but if they do this they get to cry like faggots forever "ELECTED NOT SELECTED." Just like they've done before.

It's not even about winning, it's about sustaining their victim mentality. Leftists have a persecution complex.

Who the fuck charges $40 for a wire?
I pay $12 for an international wire.

So whats the latest?

Funny thing is, the electronic machines in PA are not connected to the net and the only way to hack them would be by having someone go to each polling station with a thumb drive. Not a likely scenario in the least.

Get a loada this faggot! What a faggot!

> painting Trump as illegitimate

I guess with a dumb fucking technicality until the recounts are finished and he still gets the electoral votes again. They're banking somehow making argument of
>"nuh uh! they weren't valid because the recount wasn't finished so we had to go to a technicality of the House voting. He's illegitimate even if he gets the votes back after the electoral college meets and the recounts finish because I say so."

Or hack the drive used to program them.
Or, have a man on the inside hack them.

Not that hard really.

did anyone save the current results to compare to the recount ? to see if Hillary is gaining votes ?

has trumpe lost yet

The same man would have to visit each machine, in each district, in each county. Adding additional agents to the plan raises the chances of being discovered... unlikely a foreign nation could pull it off.

There's a chance... but it's incredibly remote.

>NO REFUNDS
NO REFUNDS
>NO REFUNDS
NO REFUNDS
>NO REFUNDS
NO REFUNDS