Despite me lurking Sup Forums for quite sometime now and becoming redpilled in various areas...

Despite me lurking Sup Forums for quite sometime now and becoming redpilled in various areas. I still remain a cuck slave to my addiction. That addiction being heroin. I've been IVing this shit for like 2 years and it started with pills at first(which I did for 5 years). I have a shit load of suboxone but obviously I'd rather take the heroin because the high is a gazillion fucking times better. Anyways, could you possibly redpill me on heroin so I can convince my body the kikes are behind it's production and I'll force myself to do something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Dope-Inc-Drove-Henry-Kissinger/dp/0943235022
amazon.com/Red-Cocaine-Drugging-America-West/dp/1899798048
youtube.com/watch?v=QC_nrLIc2Zk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin-assisted_treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take kratom, got me off heroin very safely. Worked better than suboxone because you don't have fucking opiates in your system which I found made me crave heroin more. I shot up heroin for 5 years and did pills and patches for 3 before that. I've been clean 4 years now.
Get off the shit man it's not worth it.

>getting addicted to Heroin

LMAO@ your Life retards

You know of any good Kratom sources? I bought 3oz like 2 or 3 years ago and I feel like I got a bad batch or a shitty vendor because it didn't really do anything at all.

Kratomalliance.com
Pretty cheap, bomb ass stuff, get the Papua green Maengda. Take like half of a table spoon, I take full table spoons but I've been doing it for 4 years, for some reason haven't had to up my dose since my first year.

Getting sick of wine sns beer
But need a release

Kratom good?
Addictive?
Bad for you?

your money literally goes to CIA and Sandniggers and regular niggers, while your life becomes worse as a result.

not only are you being cucked, you're actually paying money in order to have that happen.

Thanks, man. Ill check that out.

Was on prescription painkillers for degenerative disk disease and two blown disks and Doctor took me off, so I started buying pills off dealers. Street pills are incredibly expensive so I eventually ran into heroin and started taking it to save money to eat. Got my head straight and now I'm clean and life is good.

Kratom is wonderful, it is addictive but I'd say on the level of caffeine. I've been taking it, like I said, for 4 years and have had 0 illnesses. Worse thing is difficulty with shitting at first.

COOL STORY
O
O
L

You can only kick that shit cold turkey man. I was on methadone 100 mgs for a year and a half detoxed down to about 15 and jumped off.. WOO LAD. Its been two months and I'm not even close to normal. Consider yourself lucky all you have to do is kick heroin.

Lee?

You need to kick now. Its the only option. Acute withdrawal isn't even the hard part so just get that shit over with. Its torture but its not impossible. You just need to neet it up and have your parents waiting at the door with a shotgun preventing you to leave. Dont go to rehab. You can do all that soul searching yourself without being force fed lies. Rehab's relapse rates are through the roof too.

I sell kratom, and have helped quite a few degenerates like yourself be better and healthier people.

Fuck kratom and any faggot that sells that faggot hipster shit. Do real drugs you fucking pussy

How is Kratom for quitting booze? Everything is so boring I can't really enjoy myself sober for a bit.

I've never touched opioids. I've got brain problems and I'm pretty sure they'd ruin me.

How does heroin make you feel, OP, and what's the worst experience you've ever had with it?

Just get it done dude. H is the shit. I mean its literally the shit. But it fucks everything up. Its only going to get worse man. Consider yourself lucky you havent caught a case or are in prison. you just need some help. You definitely dont need a booster shot from some dude named molly

That's called PAWS retard look it up. That shit happen. And it lasts a long ass time.

Coming off herons by using a fent analogue spray. Order powder from china, make spray, and gradually reduce potency of spray.

Was using 100mg (yeah milligrams) per 10mL (~100 sprays). But down to 33mg per 10mL.
I actually make it in 30mL (one ounce) batches and fill a 15mL sprayer over and over. So I'm dropping 20mg per 30mL batch. Might go through the 30mL in 36 hours or so. Idk.

Anyways, down to 1/3rd my habit, can still get high sometimes if I take enough or just make a tiny small batch, and NO wd symptoms. I'd suggest FIBF to stabilize on ~8-10hr window, then maybe Aceytl or Acryl fent to drop on 3 hour windo. Fu-Fent is too short for anything with a 1 hour window.

I've tried suboxone in the past and went three years unable to drop my dose by 4mg at a time bc it was too much and the doc not willing to help bc PROTOCOL. Methadone...never, never, never again. Just never.

The short half life is making it easier to adjust, and a gram is about $50 shipped in quantity.

They are great. You can maintain a modicum of control for a little while but when you start doing it everyday or you start feeling like shit when you come down its time to put it down for awhile. Although first time users always say they aren't going to wind up fucked. Just know your limits and dont do it often youll always get high as shit. But Heroin is strong youll want to keep doing it. Its a real life example of a double edged sword.

per wikipedia:

member when 99% of poppy cultivation was stopped in taliban controlled areas, and then the us invaded afghanistan?

>implying I didn't already have most of those things going on

Seriously mildly disturbed sleep for two days is all I notice when I come off booze. I was bored when I started drinking. Not even drinking that much but if I could step down to something else that would be good.

If you have been using opiates for a length of time on a daily basis tapering will only lesson severity of acute withdrawal and that's assuming you have done it right. You still have to deal with the underlying chemical changes you have done to your brain. IE. PAWS. That shit is what makes everyone go back.

Actually I should say that I got off subs to u47, then got on the methadone train, starting at 50mg/day and got up to about 100mg bc I couldn't stop using and taking the meth. Then went to FIBF to travel over the summer...then they stopped selling it and I was left with Fu F and got fucked on that bc the short half life (couldnt sleep), tried a detox where they didn't believe the quantity I was consuming and thus wasn't medically treated right, so I left after 4 days of living hell that I was paying $400 a day for, then got out and tried to rapid wean using heron, realized how fucked everything had gotten, and did what I said with Acryl fent, stabilize and then wean.
So seriously, stay off the methadone. Just NEVER try it.

Alcy reporting in

What's the point

I am about to get on antidepressants cuz this anxiety is so bad and I cant focus I would suggest doing the same.

Ive been doing like 25-50g of poppy seed tea every day and I don't really feel addicted at all, I stopped for a week and then resumed.

Is this stuff really as awful as people say?

Can confirm the shitting part, really is the worst part desu. Been taking kratom for over 2 years and it's fantastic stuff. Get it while you still can though.

I'm a heroin addict. Throw the subs out and go on methadone. You can still get high every now and again if you're on a low enough dose. (under 60mg). Subs always made me sicker even if I waited 24 hours from my last dope shot.

I don't know about the Jews but there is some evidence that drugs trafficking is being facilitated for financial reasons by the British Empire. amazon.com/Dope-Inc-Drove-Henry-Kissinger/dp/0943235022

There's also evidence that the drug problem was a Soviet/Red Chinese plan to destabilize American society. amazon.com/Red-Cocaine-Drugging-America-West/dp/1899798048

It's also widely known that the opium trade benefits the Taliban and al Qeada.

The closest thing to Jews would be the bank allowing money laundering because then they can make their own money off it.

OP, quit the drugs for yourself. If you can't do it for you own physical, mental, spiritual, family, and financial health, then knowing who's behind the drug trade won't make you quit.

Get well, user.

t.former addict

Idk, I have a strong support system. I have a lot of time and connections in NA, friends and family still to lean on. I've tried to lay the ground work for that part, and I Was "clean" on subs for 3 years prior to goof'n up. I'm just too much of a pussy to cold turkey a 60mg IV per day Fu-F habit. Fent gets out of control fast with a needle.

But yeah, I think I might be okay if I can just get off the physical habit.

Yeah methadone is literally the worst thing I have ever put in my body.. I literally feel like I am mentally ill, can't even focus on shit for more than like 10 mins at a time and cant control my emotions at all dude its so retarded.. All the physical shit is gone that took a month and a half.. Got about AT LEAST 2 more months of just being stressed out of my head.

He doesn't want to keep using don't listen to this guy.. Kick THE HEROIN. methadone is so much gnarlier getting off. DONT DO IT!!!

Tried that before and I don't recommend.Low doses of anti anxiety meds worked wonders for me but it seems like a pain in the ass to go to a shrink and get them.

I've been clean for many years now OP it's a hard road bu getting new (or having zero) friends and suboxone helps
Also finding something you enjoy beside heroin is a very major part of staying clean
get your life right user we don't need whites dying to heroin addiction leaving the planet to the niggers and mudshits

doubly cheq'd
czech'd singly

>redpill me on heroin

Watch Requiem for a Dream, then Trainspotting

Heroin is absolutely one of the most awful, destructive substances on Earth and will destroy you.

Ibogaine

The kikes are behind it.

Iraq/Afghanistan were just fronts for complete monopoly of opium dissemination.

Actually inspiring.

Dude everyone is afraid to kick cold turkey.. you gotta just do it though. There is literally no other way man. I know its not what you want to hear.. but shit could be a whole lot worse trust me. Cut your loses and when you are ready kick that shit. That's not even the hard part.. Acute withdrawal is really shitty but compared to a lot of other situations its pretty minor.. and its only temporary.. TEMPORARY.

Doing IV heroin is the best feeling ever. If I were to make it a description, it's like waking up on Christmas day as a kid and going down stairs and seeing a shit load of presents under the christmas tree.

Worst experience I ever had? My friend had to help me shoot up for a while because I sucked and she both small baggies of heroin and cocaine and accidentally shot me up with a fuck ton of coke. It felt amazingly good for like 2 minutes but then I felt awful. So, I guess that's not really a negative H story, lol.

You are a god damn sub human. Get the will power to stop or kill yourself.

Tbqh I always liked dilaudid more.

Being a subhuman is pretty awesome man. Shooting up Heroin does literally feel like Christmas.. Had a good laugh at that one.

Seriously lmaoing at all these dumb kiddies struggling with drug addiction. I guess maybe you should have taken the warnings of professionals seriously instead of believing your Internet forum friends who told you that drug laws are a conspiracy?

Addicts should be killed.

Its too late for you, you are doomed to die a junkie. You shouldnt have started, you deserve whats coming to you, bye bye.

Mix some meth on top of it.. Holy fucking shit dude you get not one but two rushes.. H first then you get pushed way back up. I highly recommend it. There's nothing else llike it

I don't have the time broski. I work a 50-70hr a week job. I took a week off and tried to goto a detox. No one would believe I was banging that much. 60mg of fent, a day. They have me the same ""'Treatment'"" as the kids on 30mg oxy or a baggy or two of dope a day. I shit my brains out, barfed, shivered, sweated and kicked for 4 days in detox and 2 out without any relief before it was time for work again. It was just too much to kick.
I'm on a road with a less potent fent analogue, dropping it day by day. Sure I'll have to jump at some point, but it might be from 1mg a day instead of 60 (or actually more bc fu-f is 5x more potent than acryl F)

>speedball without molly or nitrous

what are you, some kind of narc?

Well, to be fair. I used to do any and every drug I could get my hands on. I haven't been like that in a few years. Weed makes me anxious and I just dont give a shit about anything else. The only thing I really do is the H and that's it.

>t. future addict
I hope you realize that kind of thinking, is the addict thought process. Black and white. Harsh and judgemental.

No I am just fucking awesome and not a massive pussy who the fuck shoots up molly.. Its not a speedball btw the Denver kids call it a goofball.. I honestly dont get it though.. and yes.. meth is water souble

This does exist kiddo.. go take a gander at any drug forum

Heroin is the white man's drug. Keep it up.

>could you possibly redpill me on heroin
you have to try Krokodil, it is the ultimate redpill

Meth is the real white man's drug along with coke.. Meth is a lot more bang for you're buck though

The whole idea is to get people off of drugs you degenerate faggot.

This. Do it cold, preferably in a rehab. Going cold from booze will kill you and I was in rehab once with an oxy addict that went cold. He got so constipated that he had to go to an OR and get the built up shit extracted from his asshole. So had he just tried it at home, he might have died. It's best to be under medical supervision.

You obviously have never met a real addict dude.. maybe some pussy kids that had the shivers cuz they went on a bender for 3 days.. you know how much kratom a solid h user would have to take and how expensive that shit is.. fuck it. It wont take the edge off kicking a real habbit. Yes I am degenerate as fuck. I know these things

You want fantastical conspiracy-filled racism to overpower your drug addiction to get you out of this? Wow, you are a lost cause. I hope the impending OD is quick and painless.

LOL yeah hating druggie subhumans is going to make start taking drugs, okay Mr. Druggie. I guess the drugs have fried your brain so badly you can't think logically anymore. Sad!

Heroin makes you feel worry free, loved and no care for any oroblems in the real world. It feels better than sex, and it lasts for 3-6 hours.

Absolute worse experience I've had with H is I shot up 100mg of a new product I had never tried before and overdosed. I was still relatively new to shooting up H as well but I had a massive tolerance. It was much more potent than what I was used to taking. It's a terrifying experience and physical feeling, you basically sit there feeling your body shut down, you are halfway asleep and you think you are going to die but can't really move on a big overdose. On the same experience I woke up 5 or so hours later and the entire floor of my kitchen was covered in puke, my head had been lying in a pool of blood, and I realized my jaw was throbbing, I cracked it when I collapsed and busted my chin on my coffee table going to the phone to call for help.

Until you start having grand mal seizures during day two of detoxing. No. fuck cold turkey

Detoxing from alcohol is actually dangerous.. H isnt

You'll quit heroin when you die. Since you are using heroin, that won't take very long.

I get paid tonight. I'm going to buy 2 grams in the morning. Looking forward to it.

Why are there so many of you degenerates on Sup Forums. Hitler wouldn't want you to be an addict.

You need to go to the hospital and put yourself in a phenobarb coma along with anti seizure meds and a few other things alcohol is one of the hardest things to kick

Hitler def did H.. Where do you think Methadone even came from man

My ex died using H in September. It kills more people than car accidents.

youtube.com/watch?v=QC_nrLIc2Zk

This is a pretty redpilled video.
Basically the fact that Heroin is illegal makes it much more dangerous. Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands and Denmark all prescribe Heroin (pharmaceutically pure) to addicts. Austria prescribes morphine. These programs seem to be much more effective than methadone or buprenorphine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin-assisted_treatment

Have you tried getting quints or higher?

Anyways, the CIA controls the world's drug supply and a big thing in Afghanistan was securing the poppy fields because the Taliban were burning them and executing the farmers.

This is why the price of heroin was sliced in half a few years after we went into Afghanistan.

Now the thing to do is to target poor white communities with the drug trade using these programs that move niggers and spics about the country. Combined with the whole Fentanyl thing, it's a powerful weapon against nationalist strongholds in the south and midwest.

Stupid white trash overdosing on drugs? What a surprise! I'm sure you will be next.

You need to actually do some drugs instead of fucking around here bullshitting. You obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about

that her? Sorry to hear man

What Kind of Deplorable are You?

Morphine is not as stong as H.. makes it a much better agent to taper with and it doesn't pass the blood brain barrier as quickly which is why addicts all move to heroin eventually because it is cheaper and more effective in smaller doses.. Heroins entire inception was to find a non addictive morphine substitute but what they actually did was made a faster acting agent.. 10 times the potency of morphine

Most people become addicts due to mental illness or emotional trauma. When drug use and the risks that come with is preferable to existing in your sober reality where you're trapped with your mental illness or emotional trauma, you're in a pretty low fucking spot. Consciousness is a painful burden and I just want relief from suffering. I use opiates alone, in my home. Is that really so bad? Am I really scum for that?

You need to get your facts straight. I don't drink

hmm.. yeah I'm making all this up.. Good point.

I realize you're trying as hard as you can to be as edgy as possible but you're so clueless I just have to chuckle

ooops my bad there was an alchy in here somewhere got it mixed up my mistake

Yes, you are scum.

No, you're a scum for not fixing your life and resorting to drugs.

One of my dear friends died a year and a half ago. She wanted to stop but couldn't stop. Zombie ex-boyfriend kept giving her heroin for sex. She was brilliant and is dead now because she needed the fix.

just wait my friend. its the worth addiction ive ever had (been addicted to alot of things)

still on suboxone sadly. but its nothing to PST. heroin isnt anything to a PST addiction. its a true opium addiction, very long lasting withdrawals. rivaled only by suboxone, so yes, worth than methadone w/ds

she was qt. Sorry user.

A FUCKING LEAF

but ive been doing so little dude

ive done heroin and never went back, this shit feels like kratom to me not even close to oxy or vicodin

Yup, she was 21. ODed the 2nd time she tried it. Opiates are poison and will either kill you fast or kill you slow.

but it IS a conspiracy. What do you think they removed saddam for? oil? lmao
its all about the poppy fields (:

I am more of the slow death variety

>druggie dumbass calling normal people edgy

Maybe if you hadn't been an edgy teen trying to rebel against mommy and daddy you never would have started taking drugs and gotten yourself into this mess in the first place.

this. i got 4 months sober now. ive heard great things about kratom. op it is up to you to stay the course and not cave. it will kill you if your lucky. if your not you will suffer for a long time

Hey, serious question about heroin: If I found out I had like 3 months to live, would it be worth doing? Is that first time on heroin as incredible aso it has been made out to be?

Oh yeah.. shoot the fuck up you now have a license to do so. Mix some meth in there too, you wont be sorry just dont be a dumbass so you can have a full three months to just lunch out.. dont go to jail either.

Use Kratom to get free.