Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - ELECTRIC BOOGALO EDITION

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Malaysian Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Do you wanna drawfag too?:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Current /polo/ sings:

Other urls found in this thread:

watracing.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are nice

What is it with /leftypol/ threads? It always go into a spiral of the same arguments that lead back to their original?

Yeah the guy does really good work

Sisterwho fag any moment now

he's dead jim

I wish it wasn't so but it might be the case.

Keeping this thread alive against all shills

Cute

D-did I win?

Go away already.

For today

Nah I like it here

DO NOT FALL FOR THE FILLON SHILLS

LE PEN IS NOT A KIKE NOT A COMMIE NOT A DEGENERATE

BASED LE PEN.

BAD FILLON (= ANTISEMITIC AND RACIST)

I'd like to put out a suggestion.

Given the recent attack at OSU, where a mudslime terrorist used a honda (i think) to run over Americans before going all stabby stabby, then was gunned down, I think there is something there that a talented drawfag could use as inspiration for /polo/

Maybe /o/ running him off the road and Sup Forums shooting him, while on the way to the ball? Maybe them just scoffing at his failed attempt and poor hooning skills? IDK, but there's something here, I can feel it.

I'm an OSU alumnus, so whatever extra shame you can heap on the dead mudslime would be appreciated.

I'll keep an eye out for our drawfags and pass it on.

Thanks dude, I hope someone with more talent than me can do something with it

maga hat pls

My fiancefu just got me one of those drawpad things. This is my first attempt at using it, pls no bully

Do any more exist in this style?

what a cutie!

Practice makes perfect

Now in a year you can look back and see how much you've improved

very inspirational, Adolf

I saved it friendo :)

Thanks for the encouragement goys and girls. It looks like Kek wants me to keep going too!

Does anyone have more WW2 pinup art?

Those are the three he did this year, I think there is one of Sup Forums and /x/ floating around.

autist drawthread

Thanks cuck, go fluff your wife's bull

I'm talking about the actual ones didn't some user used to post it the one with nazis from WW2?

Not sure

Nevermind I found it

there is one of Sup Forums and /x/. It's really neat but I've lost it somewhere in the endless ocean that is my Sup Forums folders.

I bet you're one of those guys who asks for troubleshooting help and then posts "I fixed it" before fucking off forever

dont archive im making quick OC

Of course, he's a leaf

I'll keep it alive

Is /o/ truly the best board waifu?

Yes, but then again I'm a mechanic so I'm slightly biased

I have yet to see any better mix.

Sup Forums and /ck/ before tumblr

i recognize that gay handwriting

Last bump then I'm off to bed, hopefully OC maker gets back in time. If not I'll have another thread up tomorrow or can drop it in /o/'s sister thread

I like this one but the best part about Trump's "Grabbing them by the pussy" is that they let him. They want alpha trump to grab them by the pussy and probably secretly want him to breed them. Here she almost seems bored at the pussy grabbing. To really capture the glory of trump she at least has to be blushing hopefully more.

RARE PEPE

some quick and lazy OC

Better than I could do/10

I gotta say, u guys are fucking gay.

>Jew

>y-you cant have a white boy-girl couple goyim

How does it make you feel knowing your opinion on Sup Forums is worthless, Moishe?

and you're all weeaboos as well, gross.

>7

tf is "WAT"

I think it's a brand or race title that /o/ adores. I don't pretend to know the memes of boards I do not frequent

I still don't get why we asked /o/ to the winterball.

Who is /x/ taking anyways, maybe we can double? serious question, no troll. also who is /po/ taking, they are so shy, I feel bad, though we should never take them, maybe we can set /an/ up with /po/?

very nice.
nice
I love the winterball, only thing better is Sup Forums trolls during E3

cool, thanks for clarifying

Maga hat pls

Did user ever finish this?

Nice 7

better

You guys are autistic as fuck.

Sup Forums actually making a wish is possibly the most out of character thing ever.

WAT is short for WAT Racing Development. Basically /o/'s meme company

watracing.com/

WAT Automotive Technology, it's recursive. It's often seen as WAT Racing Development though.

It used to be a fun /o/ meme for a very long time, but has since been co-opted by a tripfag to shill stickers and other crap. The girl with poor perspective you guys are assuming is our mascot is actually a deviant art drawing commissioned by said tripfag, who is reselling your OC as stickers.

>who is reselling your OC as stickers.
wew

I had a feeling that WAT became shit after I stopped browsing /o/
good times though

>Complains about autistic people on Sup Forums

could everybody just report bomb that tripfagging soviet faggot?
he is too scared to come to Sup Forums because we will end up seeing which poor fucking country he is shitposting from.

pretty sure he is Canadian. He was posting pictures in anti-corvette images in Sup Forums then posted the same images in /o/ under his trip name.

Why someone who prides himself in being a commie visits a board about direct products of capitalism is beyond retarded.

One of the best itt

Saved, thank you.

>tfw no fiancefu to buy me things or Make America Great Again with

Looks like user got further then when I last looked at it. But that was like a week ago.

Turn the swastika into 7s?

I saved the pic on the 19th, so I would like to think there's been more progress

LMAO. can somebody please post that comparison image where the leaf is the smelly poo covered short small Asian with flys around his head looking guy next to all the other nations?

gee wilkerz wowzer these sure are neat

edgy

/r/ing Christ-Chan as a Sister of Battle being made uncomfortable and embarressed by a Kek worshiping Cultist-Chan flirting with her.

What do you think of my magnum opus?

see here for my original
I felt the other was lacking a style of its own, and needed more of an avant garde drama to it

check'd

PRAISE HIM

And a more detialed Cultist-Chan for reference if someone wants to make my dream a reality. As a champion of chaos undivided she would be prefect for this, she just needs the symbol of kek to go with the other chaos gods.

I draw lolis and naked things.
Give me something easy.
And here's something I just drew for Sup Forums.