Welp

I come to find out the my newborn brother is half Kenyan/faster than I will be at my age.

My mom got blacked by a Kenyan RN.

Kill me pls. I have to explain to this poor bastard that his skin will be darker because mom decided it was a good idea to get blacked.

And here I thought this was a meme all along.

I know what it is like to have a mother fuck black men.

You have our full support user.

Should I love him as my brother or should I forget this ever happened and leave. He still has my blood even though it has been muddied up.

Never talk to her again.

He's not your brother.

He's your mothers son.

Leave user. Don't be dragged into her life of failure.

how old are you? if your old enuf you can still move out to another city

YOUR MOM FUCKED A NIGGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW'S IT FEEL KNOWING THAT THE WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU IS A FUCKING COALBURNER? YOUR OWN MOM SWALLOWED NIGGER CUM HAHAHAHAHA SHE TOOK A NIGGER'S COCK UP THE SAME HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, unless you share both parents not your brother.

I could never see him as my brother. But well, one cut turn him into a right wing plant.

it's not HIS fault, user, it's your whore mother's. be there for him if possible.

I think I will love this kid, make sure he grows up racist and fully aware. He will be the most based half nigger/spic you will ever see.

"accidentally" let him die :)

Yes this. He will be so fucking conservative.

Leave the house. You fucking cuck. Let that sink in. Just leave before the nigger leaves and you have to help raise your mother's son.

25 and Alabama is where I want to be buried goddamit along with my rifles.

HEY FAGGOT, WHENEVER YOUR MOMMY GIVES YOU A KISS JUST REMEMBER THAT THOSE LIPS WERE FIRMLY WRAPPED AROUND A BIG BLACK NIGGER COCK AND COATED IN COON JIZZ

Raise him to be boss nigger

SO YOU'RE HONESTLY THINKING OF RAISING THE LITTLE NIGGER NOW THAT YO MOMMA'S BABY DADDY RAN OFF?

HAHAHAHA YOU GOT KEKED BY YOUR OWN MOM TOP FUCKING KEK

HAHAHAHA A WHITE WOMAN BLACKED IN ALABAMA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK FORWARD TO BEING AN OUTCAST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROLL TEARS ROLL

I aint raisin this lil nigger baby ye hear me? Im just gunna make sure he is into shooting shit and talking shit to other niggers.

great plan
he'll turn out great

People who refuse to stand by their own kin are worse than scum

OP have you heard about SIDS? (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) most commonly caused by a baby rolling over on their stomach and not getting enough oxygen

>Babies who usually sleep on their backs but who are then placed to sleep on their stomachs, such as for a nap, are at very high risk for SIDS.

>Most deaths due to SIDS occur between 2 and 4 months of age, and incidence increases during cold weather. African-American infants are twice as likely and Native American infants are about three times more likely to die of SIDS than caucasian infants. More boys than girls fall victim to SIDS.

Be careful. Or not.

That's fucking tragic. Racemixing is truly the worst. If it makes you feel any better in my experience half-siblings aren't that big of a deal. Got two, one on each side both considerably older though not by 25 years. I love them, I guess but if I had to choose between them or my full sister I wouldn't think twice. With such an age gap there's no reason for you to be a significant part of Bubba Nutenamu's life. Just bring him a KFC on his birthday and a gift at Christmas. Let your mother deal with it.

can fathers die from SIDS?

Where is the kenyan father?

Agreed. Worse than even coal burners.

Don't act like the same niggers you hate so much. Stay by your little bro's side, he's got your blood after all. Make sure he grows up based

>Oy vey what do I do? He's got muh blood!
>I AIN'T RAISIN' THIS LIL COON I BEEZ A PROUD ALABAMAN N SHEEIT

Nice pivot faggot. If you aren't raising your mother's monkey bastard child, then leave the house and never talk to her again and stop asking us what to do. Who was this nigger who fucked your mom anyway, Cletus?

Shoot it, hahah

Nigga ima bring this lil niglet some KFC for every occasion.

It's going to be great. I'll be 35 while this little shit will be 10 so I'll be long out of their lives anyways.

Come OP, despite all the memes, it wasn't his fault now. He's just a kid have some compassion. You shouldn't blame the kid for the mother's mistake.

damn dude that is disappointing

Kill it.

>doesn't know most likely
>mom was frothing at the mouth talking about child support

Idk man she just now told me all this.

Honour killing, fool.

That's the spirit. It's a shitty situation though. What happened to the """""""""""""""""""""""father"""""""""""""""""""""?

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Fuck off, nigger lover.

Sorry ignore

Hi interesting passages. So if I'm getting this right a family is always divided and that's a good thing? It's late and I'm trying to understand this. Care to elaborate? The lines of division are pretty accurate.

Where is your dad?

Well depending on your situation it isn't necessarily that bad.

The story is that your dad's dead and your mother married a stable, Talented Tenth, Ben-Carson-type, white-presenting African American gentleman... r-right?

If this is true you should legitimately disown your mother and go start a life somewhere.

>Should I love him as my brother
No!
> should I forget this ever happened and leave
Yes.

>he is already half spic
Your blood is worthless anyways

You have to kill the baby and your mom and then commit seppeku user, it's the only honorable solution

If you don't disassociate you wil eventually be victim of this dindu and his spawn

Justin is that you?

Get him out of your life

My condolences, user. Very sorry for your loss.

Anyway, you know what you have to do. I'd prepare in advance. Get dual citizenship to an English commonwealth. Save up plenty of money. Make contacts outside of the U.S. Cut ties two months in advance with your family and come back to finish the job. Leave no evidence and forget it ever happened.

Be careful.

basically this:

or this, same thing

Not your fault. Get out asap.

Kill that little shit with its pillow and then your mother for being a traitor.