Shriners

What really happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6493
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Visited that place on a school field trip as a kid. Don't know why they took us there. Went through the burn ward. Kids smelled like ass.

Their so called "motion lab"

they're a great organization, worthwhile charity to donate to.

They raise a shit load of money so kids get FREE healthcare

In the ones I've seen they get free healthcare and expensive surgery. The traditional jewish chapter of the freemasons do legit charity work. It's the atheist upstarts you should look out for.

they sacrifice children to moloch in their subtle moslem temples

Source: My great grandfather was a freemason, but not jewish. He was just friends with a lot of jews.

Holy shit you have a massive pair of balls

My uncle was a freemason and I don't think he knew any Jews. He was Methodist and so were most of the people in the lodge. I would like to join as well and continue the legacy but I have a bit of a criminal record so I don't think they would want anything to do with me.

Are you loaded?

I have some very wealthy distant relatives on that side of the family, I've never met them though. They're all tucked away in Chicago and have nothing to do with us. That may have something to do with my our history with the masons. The other side of my family is eastern European peasantry and has no ties to anything of that sort.

Also my uncle died of cancer a few years ago so I have nobody to ask for more info. Sucks man. All my cool family members died before I really got to know them.

Guck that they spend 90% on beer & coke using third party donation raising

Unless you are good friends with the members, or have significant influence in your community, you can forget them letting you in.
They normally won't care about race, or heritage however.

Basically old rich guys who like to pretend they're from middle east and help people for free

>criminal record
typically won't be held against you if it's been at least 7 years since it's happened

>Guck that they spend 90% on beer & coke
wrong
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6493

81.7% of expenses go toward the services they provide

freemasons and shriners are good people. find the lodges where the boomers never got into them, or they are just full of sjw faggots.

That's like 71% more than the Clinton Foundation, and these guys are OFFICIALLY tied to the reptilian new world order. Gotta hand it to them, I'm impressed.