What kind of apocalypse do you want, Sup Forums?

What kind of apocalypse do you want, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0K6Cb1ZoG4
youtube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo
youtube.com/watch?v=LclHp7zppQY
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

something like S.T.A.L.K.E.R or Metro

All of the air on planet earth to suddenly turn into wood.

all the goyim turn into zombs

A Fartpocalypse where a virus turns 99% of humanity into farts, and the remaining 1% must adapt to the methane environment or die.

It's already happening.

None. We should all live in peace and harmony. Build bridges, not walls.

All insects in the world can breed indefinitely without eating and they clutter the atmosphere

Yellowstone PLEASE

I've always dreamed of living in Water World like the movie

The day of the rope

Disease that kills 99% of humanity but not me and the girl I like

Something cyberpunk would be good

this, pandemic is best apocalypse

AWAKEN YELLOWSTONE

PRAISE KEK

AWAKEN
AWAKEN
AWAKEN

TAKE THE LAND, THAT MUST BE TAKEN

That guy knows. The only correct answer is pandemic. Preferably if it starts somewhere around India and China.

A combined effect of :

-Nuclear war between Russia-China-India-Pakistan-USA-North Korea

- Then asteroid hits pacific which causes massive tsunami to wipe all the pacific coasts and islands

- Impact also triggers eruption of yellowstone

All this will end up in a nuclear winter and ice age, which will wipe out 95% of humanity away.

Societal break down apocalypse. I want the civilizations of the world to go feudal, break down governments and military etc.

India and China get wiped out, fuck I'm hard

+1 for Yellowstone

Children of men style worldwide infertility, slow burn

One with thew skelegates

Something with a lot of leather.

This.

Add Africa into the mix and suddenly the world is a paradise.

>That guy that got melted down to nothing by yellowstone a few weeks ago

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Read Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnnegut. You will like it.

Go away Ted Cruz.

>that retard that jumped into a 200 degrees C pool of water to save his retarded pupper some years back

WE REQUIRE MORE SACRIFICES

Machine War.

Yellowstone first then when everything goes to shit zombies happen.

Fuck you

>governments collapse due to systemic debt
>economic collapse follows
>white revolution begins
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>whites don't get tired of winning
>begin to kill each other
>RWDS slaughters wops, poles, finns, and other subhumans
>fighting continues
>australians, bongs, canacucks, all die
>white burger master race turns on itself
>planet turns into an episode of Highlander
>there can be only one

The FINAL JUDGEMENT
And the whole thing on Mozarts Requiem

The Turner Diaries.

SCP-093

let's not
youtube.com/watch?v=L0K6Cb1ZoG4
youtube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo

Fallout tier.
We need a cleansing fire.

Earth extinction event that forces humanity into space colonies.

Everyone on earth disappears except for me and one other person, and we must find and kill the other one.

one of you mad genius develop a virus that only targets only melanin enriched individuals and watch liberal race traitors cry in horror as their shitskin pets die before their eyes

1. Fantasy/SciFi style:
Somehow all mankind joined into one entity like "Blood Music"-Greg Bear or Eva style all minds becoming one.

2. Realistic:
Gamma Ray Burst
Everyone goes at once, POOF!
I don't care if I die as long as the world ends, and I have seen all there is to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=LclHp7zppQY

Oh well I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I'm around

Nuclear war that leads to medieval times #2 proper game of thrones shit.

Human instrumentality when?

>Dream Apocalypse
Ragnarök

Robot apocalypses scare the piss out of me. Especially the assimilation kind like the Borg or the alien thing from the movie Virus. I'm also reminded of the cyborgification scene from Superman 3.

Imagination version: Your average Sup Forumstard probably wants a non-radiated. civil war style apocalypse where there is sparse, marauding death-squads to either attack or avoid. There would be completely abandoned towns to explore and pillage for resources, weapons and ammo that would magically still be available. There female crush would also be in love with them because in their minds they are gonna be some bad-ass lone wolf type who has some crazy secret base innawoods full of food and shit.

Reality: You're average Sup Forumstard would be fucking dead within a week

I'd rather be assimilated than murdered.

After all, the Borg is just a hivemind. Each borg is an individual, but they live through each other constantly.

It would be as if everybody was livestreaming to each other and shitposting constantly.

In 3 Millions years, the sun begins its transition to a Red Giant and the Earth is consumed in the Sun's corona.

We won't be there to see it. Long since eradicated or evolved.

>ywn be part of a shitposting hive mind free of all normies

You lose all individuality. Your body is just a vessel for the collective and easily disposed of when necessary.

But my memory of the Borg is fuzzy. Wasn't there a Borg who became an individual and infected the hive with his individuality and made half of them rebel?

Hue was separated from the collective for weeks. He was forced to think and act without access to Borgpedia, Borgtube, or his devoted Borgstream fans.

He gave other borg a big boner for turning off the interborg and enjoying me time. The results of these identity borgpoliticis were disastrous.

All borg are individuals, but they don't think of themselves as individuals, they live as neurons in the great collective. Its like that multiplayer pokemon game where anybody on the internet could press the gameboy buttons.

something that fries all the electricity grids on the planet, no more electrical power

>wake up and check phone, no reception and wifi down
>think, "fair enough" and continue with morning routine
>Lights don't work, "must be a black out, that explains the wifi and phone reception" you think the worst of it is that you'll have to get breakfast at work today
>get to work and your boss is waiting out the front, explaining as your co workers arrive that the blackout hit the shop too, and nothings working "sweet" you think, day off
>head home and because nothings working, dust off a book and have read till you fall asleep
Day 2
>same deal in the morning, nothing works
>hit the store on your way to check out work, some of the shops are still open and operating with cash
>use your last $20 to buy some food for the day
>boss is there again, says the same thing, sends you home
>make a dinner of random shit you dad in the cupboard and go to sleep
Day 3
>theres been no way to get news about whats going on, you decide to head to work anyway, maybe the boss knows something
>neighbours and random people on the street hitting you up for what you know, but youve got nothing for them
>the boss is there again, but this time he's in a heated argument with a female co worker, shes demanding her pay, shes out of money and shes running out of food, boss cant help, payroll was done through a third party
>head home to finish your book and that can of beans you found the bottom of the cupboard last night
Day 4
>dont even bother going in today,
>suddenly there's a knock at the door, its one of your best friends, he looks emaciated and dishevelled, begs you for food and water, you let him in, but tell him you were about to head to his place and ask the same thing
Day 5
>you wake up to screaming arguments up and down your street, families begging their neighbours for a share of what they have
Day 6
>the begging becomes demands
Day 7
you wake up to the sound of a gun shot

A gradual browning of the West, where populations become browner and more tolerant of corruption.
I want average IQ to slide down from the historical white 100 to a mestizo norm of 85.
I want social norms to break down as white women increasingly respond to media programming and seek out temporary sexual partners from racial minorities.
Meanwhile I'll be cosy in my luxury fallout shelter,with Mexican gardeners, Brazilian cleaners and Philipina masseures,

t. 1%

Yellowstone would be fucking sweet. Giant ash cloud that subsequently leads to a radioactive ice age.

A man can dream.

>nightmarevisiongoggles.jpg

Virtually every pandemic in history originated in China. So we can safely say both those countries will be fucked by a pandemic. Particularly as these countries urbanize and become more and more densely populated in cities. Its really only a matter of time.

Another few that might be interesting...

A stable strangelet but it only expands slowly. We get to watch the earth being disintegrated or changed slowly.

Giant Solar Flare/ CME, we get to watch the planet slowly burning up over a few hours as it spins

this could be comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

Wandering black hole, star, or rogue planet ejects earth from it's orbit and slowly from the solar system.

We get to watch things get really cold, dying off, dark, over weeks or years. We get to watch governments trying to build emergency shelters underground, caves, giant domes and insulated complexes, trying to use nuclear and geothermal energy to power lights in green houses or grow rooms, trying to keep a breathable atmosphere underground, finding ways to tunnel deeper huddling close to the warmth of the earth.
If you survived the wars and destruction as people fight over dwindling resources and shelters, it would be quite interesting. And if we managed to find a way to survive long term, we might even build generation ships to try and colonize something left in our own solar system.

This

I don't want an apocalypse.

I just don't want to wake up when I fall asleep.

This is already happening the the south east here
Everything's on fire from atlanta to savannah

Locust invasion.

What will Sup Forums be like leading up to this

You're lost.
What movie is pic related from?

The Taking of Deborah Logan

Water world seemed pretty awesome. In reality I would like to see a mass uprising. Something where I could stay in my fortress home and shoot motherfuckers from my roof top while having everything I need. Imagine sitting in a lawn chair scoping nogs while drinking a beer.

Actually working my way through Last Light now. Metro series is excellent

Mad Max obviously?

Also the most likely to happen

Fuck apocalypse, I mean it's in the book and doctrine but we could all just continue and live peaceful, never-ending lives, the future is practically here, we could be the first generation to live forever.

Also, someone please start a Christian general

A very British one.

Either that or 40K

If you live in the city you are fucked.
If you life in rural you will survive but that depends how close you are to the cities (Expect refugees)

First day you should at least start gathering your survival stuff/gathering your loved ones (if you want)
Second day you should prepare to move to a safer/better location with access to some form of clean water and food.
Third day if things haven't changed you get out.

Robot apocalypse would be terrifying. Worst would be whatever causes The Road.

Top choice for me though, Earth orbital bombardment by Zentraedi Armada a la Robotech.

Preferably we have pic related so we can at least go down swinging.

>All the water on the entire fucking planet except some deep-ass aquifiers vanishes without explanation
>Most likely to happen

The nuclear apocalypse wasn't the apocalypse in Mad Max, it was just a thing that happened that fucked infrastructure pretty hard, it was the lack of water that destroyed any chance for any civilization worthy of the name.

Literally every drop of the ocean is gone, my memory is fuzzy but there MIGHT be a shallow pool of deeply irradiated and poisonous water with stupidly high salt concentrations at the bottom of deep ocean trenches, but that's unlikely.

>Wanting superniggers and autistgiants to become half the genetic line for aftermath Humanity.

One where aliens rule the earth and humans are being raped, killed, or brainwashed to be sex slaves for mud demons but humans don't even realize whats going on and think this is normal thus the few who are woke are trapped in hell unable to stop the genocide of their own kind

Global race war with no nukes

just simultaneous conventional war everywhere for like 10 years until everyone not white gets the point and put the shackles back on
i see what u did there

no ones sane starts gettin survival gear together, the day of a black out, even if its city wide
my point was that without access to any news, people would just assume everything would go back to normal after a few days.

I lived in a remote town of about 150 thousand and a hurricane came through, it only lasted a night, but the power was out for a week.

tourists were legitimately begging for food and water on the streets by day 3

no electricity, steampunk world

electricity has created a lot of degenerate problems desu

Problem was making peace and/or forcibly integrating Zentraedi. Either wipe em all out or send em away after the war. All the problems after the Armada went down were because the Zentraedi were forced into being something most of them weren't. Cautionary tale about what happens when you ram some multicultural worldview down someone's throat when they don't want it.

On India once there was a train accident, a train derailed near a brigde and most of the baggage fell on the water, when rescue came, the indians were drowining people to steal their belongings...
I think the apocalypse is on a continuous development ever since some point in History and hasn't stopped since.

>a queef

drowning*

Last light is a steaming pile of shit that is an insult to the original and should be wiped from history.

Metro 2033 has a genuine atmosphere like Stalker, Last light feels like a B movie from the mid 2000s.

Played the first one and agree, it's way more atmospheric. And depressing. Like the controls of Last Light a bit better. Need to replay first one Redux to compare.

When turks invaded the Balkans they used extremely savage methods, using nails on the ears of the victims to put them on walls until morning when they were executed, raping, pillaging, opening the womb of women so they could kill the childs.
There is a story in a book about a group of turks that take the baby of a mother's arm and start playing with him, until they make him laugh with a pistol pointed at his face, after the baby stopped crying and started laughing they pulled the trigger so the baby head exploded with the shot.
If Doomsday can get any worse, it will be one hell of a show.
There's also stories about Russians on the time before the killing of nobles when a kid harmed a dog, so the master of the house unleashed all the hounds after the boy when he was running, they tore him down piece by piece before his family's eyes.

Swallowed by Hope

Just a zombie apocalypse, like not the sprinting new gay zeds

I'm talking Shaun of the dead, shambling zeds

That's all I ask for. .

All the low IQ shitskins turn into zombies
Wtf im in the apocalypse now

4 Days without power and you're on the verge of death begging for food?

Oh right, Australia

Libs would preach "zombie lives matter" and necrophilia would become the norm with white girls

They ARE zombies already. Just with out the guts hanging out.

how much food do you have in the cupboard?

>Europe is taken over by migrants
>New Caliphate
>Proceed with Invasion USA, Canada caught in Paki horde
I just want to see a Crusade desu.
World War on Islam.

>those digits

And so it begins.

>tfw I prefer guts hanging out to nigger faces