Pelinal Whitestrake

Pelinal Whitestrake is the only CRUSADER from the Elder Scrolls. What's he do?

He genocides. He genocides elfs. How many elfs does he genocide? So many that a city's streets were so full of blood that you had to wade in it up to your knees.

So many that he brought down an entire civilization.

Also, he seems to have hated anything even tangentially related to elfs, like Khajiit.

Lately, I've been seeing crusader posting a lot in relation to #MICA and whenever there's a terrorist attack I see #crusadewhen and #deusvult.

So, my question is... when is Sup Forums going to meme Pelinal into reality like Kek?

SHADILAY! CRUSADE THE HOLY LAND ONCE MORE AND TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS! CHAOS GOD WILL BLESS US WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO CLEANSE DEGENERACY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!
PRAISE KEK!

Khajiit are cat people. He also hates furrows. This is good.

Furries*.

>Implying he wouldn't use a sacred AK

Also whenever His Holiness tells me to.

Donald Trump is putting together a round table of crusading knights (Mike Pence, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Jeff Session, James Mattis). What more do you want, faggot? The Cross, not the Crescent or the Star of Satan, will prevail.

Isn't he also a time traveler or something?

>right fucking now
HAIL!

He's a Terminator.

Head keeps talking after removed. Shoots lasers from his eyes. Able to kill demi-gods and befriend other demi-gods.

His hatred of others was so great it transcended time and death.

Will he #MICA?*

*Does Constantinople go to Bulgaria or Greece? I would say Greece, but they can't seem to get their fucking shit together.

>starofsatan=jews?

I'm okay with Israelis (and Steve Bannon has specifically said Jewish or Christian leaders are necessary). They've been fighting the Muslims harder and longer.

propaganda.

Pelinal was an elflover

>time-travelling android
>not heresy
Fuck off, kike.

Yo chill minor events, changes, and shifts in the space time continuum are a lot easier to meme than actual individuals. Especially those who actually don't exist(very unfortunately)

It's like trying to meme Jesus back. Jesus doesn't fucking care, he's coming back when he goddamn pleases.

As the other user said, he's literally the Terminator of the ES lore. He has a laser sword that he projects in his left hand. Has laser beam eyes. Etc. etc.

no one can resist those slutty Dunmer girls

>yfw Pelinal was an elf

Penial will be real my brothers, only if we shall trust Kek, may he praise us with holy gets

Delete this image now.

Pelinal was so Cyrodiilic that he screamed the name of the future hero Reman Cyrodiil in orgasmic ecstasy after getting sucked off by Saint Alessia.

But who will lead the great #DeusVult in a time of nuclear weapons if not a god king like Pelinal?

Sigmar only kills orcs and chaos, dammit. He probably hates Kek.

I must channel Kek, may we have another crusade under trump

So race mixing in TES the race of the child is produced is from the mother.

Would you still dislike race mixing in this case, Sup Forums?

You can let your women ride the carousel and they won't be diluting anything.

If they weren't diluting anything, how do you explain Bretons? Literally the result of elves raping their human female slaves, and they're nearly as magical as (((Altmer))).

>thinking game mechanics are canon

Certain races are bad. They have pointy ears. Don't fuck them.

(And yet I'm still an Empire man because I think Ulfric is fucking incompetent)