GIVE QUÉBEC ITS OWN FLAG

Considering

a) the general mediocrity of posts made by English Canadian users ;

b) the tarnished reputation of French Canadian users by the former ;

c) the profound differences between Québec (strong nationalist state) and the Rest of Canada (liberal cesspool) ;

d) the many idiosyncrasies and superior posting habits of users from Québec ;

e) the different language spoken by said users ;

f) the importance of the province of Québec (the size of 10 european nations) ;

g) the vicious abuse received by Québec posters over their assumed Canadian identity ;

we esteem that the Province of Québec should have its own flag when posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Thank you.

I sent this to Sup Forums feedback, you're invited to do the same, but with a different form.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVHs12e-Fgc
youtube.com/watch?v=co-cTGR3SkM
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=uggk5tiK-G8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For

Yes
Also Montreal should have it's own flag

Since the rest of Quebec are full of rednecks and incest babies

I'd love this, especially when we'll be

A
FUCKING
FLOWER

Shut up you Montreal faggot.

Shove that Haitian cock up yours and leave whiteys alone.

Why would you use the flag of a kingdom that doesn't exist anymore?

Why do you want your own flag when you ALL consistently vote against having your own Country?

Time after time Quebecois faggots say "nah we dont want our own country" when it's time to vote...so why cry for a flag you don't even really want?

It would be like

A
FUCKING
SYMBOL
OF
CHRISTIANITY
AND
ONE
OF
MONARCHY

*French monarchy

In 1995, the federal government brought over massive ammounts of immigrants just before the vote, gave them citizenship and a voter card, told them to vote against separation. Not even kidding. They rigged it with money and ethnic votes.

Fuck off frog, you fucking retards are so arrogant, you think you are an actual nation and then wonder why the rest of the country hates you so fucking much.

>Québec (strong nationalist state)
You mean shithole nanny state that keeps whining to daddy Parliament in Ottawa for more gibs because "muh heritage, muh culture," get fucked you useless piece of shit.

This. Quebec is full of hillbilly retards.

No

are you guys ever gonna secede lmao

This. They basically fast tracked enough citizenships to win by a hairsplit.

oh look qc even has to be the snowflake of secession movements
your a dorable
open a book

LEAFS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Except the part where Quebec is the reason Canada is in the shitter in the first place. It only comes natural for the French to be cucked.

Remember: Trudeau is from Quebec.

>Haitian
They drive our taxis and live in the shitty north island

Montreal is the only true city in Quebec.
The rest are just hick towns living off the last gasps of the nationalization of the 70s

I'm not a Quebec hater.
I've lived here for 20 years.
Quebec has the most culture of any Canadian province.
But you can't deny that most of the rural parts of Quebec were founded by one family in the 19th century and now they're all just incest children

Triggering Anglos is one of lifes finest pleasure.

I thought he was Cuban

Trudeau is splitted between the Quebec and the Canada, he's in fact in neither. We don't recognize him as a quebecer as you don't recognize him as a Canadian.
But being a cultural void is the exact definition of canada...

>founded by one family in the 19th century
17th my immigrant

Where do you people get this stuff?

By living in Montreal all his life.

OK EVERYONE

GO TO FEEDBACK
SUBMIT A FEEDBACK ASKING FOR QUÉBEC TO HAVE ITS OWN FLAG

DO IT ONCE A DAY

Hey don't talk shit about us.
We wanted to separate mainly because we don't like immigrants scum.
We saw it coming and wanted out, and then you anglo cucks spent millions to "keep us" and to say "we loooove you!"

I mean look at Toronto right now, it is literally the asshole of Canada.

PS: Quebec city always votes for Conservatives party; they don't have a lot of shitskins over there and they intend to keep it that way

I'm not even Anglo. Keep wanking to your strawman though.

I've been skiing in Quebec since I was a child, haven't seen too many migrant people outside of Montréal. That sounds like an excuse because you KNOW the average person wanted to keep federal gibs and medical without providing it to themselves.

>But being a cultural void is the exact definition of canada...
This nigger gets it

Canada doesn't have a culture
Our ancestors tried
There's a lot of pathetic attempts at nation building around the mid/late 19th century
Like there's this epic poem about building the railway. And it's just shit

And the earlier stuff is even sadder. It's all about Britfag immigrants complaining about how shit it is here.

I have to hand it to Americans. They knew how to define a cultural identity.

Sorry, Pajeet.

>I mean look at Toronto right now, it is literally the asshole of Canada.
This is true

They sent them to Montréal my goy. That's why it's now 50% anglo.

That's even more incestual

In Canada, the French are the alpha male, while the English are the moderately-attractice histrionic girl that desperately wants his attention.

>HAHA STUPID FRENCHIES FUCK OFF MUH TRANSFER PAYMENTS
>n-no please stay, here, we'll give you whatever you want

>then you anglo cucks spent millions to "keep us" and to say "we loooove you!"
There is not a single person outside of Quebec who supports all the gibs you frog pieces of shit get from us.

>my enemies must be either Anglo or shitskins
And this is why I'm disgusted by my own French blood. Filthy.

Money is why it's that way. Everyone wants to live in the most culturally relevant place in their country. Montréal is the most interesting city in your country. All the haute-patisserie shops alone are worth the trip.

French people are disgusting, so no.

Speak a proper language and take a bath, frogs.

>Trudeau is predominantly of Scottish and French Canadian descent.
Nope, all cuck.

I support this as long as you acknowledge that our province is infested with commie scum

youtube.com/watch?v=FVHs12e-Fgc

>on Sup Forums
>suddenly becomes le defender of the oppressed, shilling against racism whenever it's Québécois doing it
top kek Pajeet neck yourself

I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point, so OK.

>And this is why I'm disgusted by my own French blood. Filthy.
You're disgusted of your French blood because we hold anti-immigrant views yet you're posting on Sup Forums? Pure cognitive dissonance.

>Speak a proper language
>50% of his vocabulary is from french

I unironically think that English is the superior language
>minimal inflexions
>no gendered nouns
>massive vocabulary
>simple tenses

It must stay. The culture preservation thay is maintains is imperative. Have you ever been to Vancouver. The chinks and poonjabs are running a muck and they must be exterminated. Quebec is white canadas last retreat. Don't shoot yourself in the head just to get rid of the cancer!

English is literally the most bastard tongue on the planet, and yet everyone wants to speak it. Even you. You can pretend to be a frog purist as much as you want, but I hear French speakers use English terms all the fucking time.

>superiority is simplicity
>it's superior because niggers can easily speak it!
neck yourself

> Simple tenses
> So simple, even the dumbest Pajee can understand it

People in France use a lot of English vocabulary. We don't, in Québec.

Eg our STOP signs (even though "stop" is fundamentally a French word) are "arrêt" signs, many many such cases.

It's superior because it doesn't spend its effort on trying to be "obscure"
It's simple but has a huge vocabulary
It's the difference between Tagalog and English

You can say more in English than any other language

In Montreal, many of our signs say "STOP"
:^)

All these rustled jimmies over wanting to be identified more specifically on an anonymous website....Doesn't make much sense to me...

Quebec hold the worst, most cucked city in Canada though AKA Montreal

youtube.com/watch?v=co-cTGR3SkM

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

That's because you're A

FUCKING

LEAF

>many
Don't be a retard maybe 1 in 100 do.

>post videos of vsp, the nigger ghetto
>meanwhile Toronto, the ghetto city, is ok by your standards because they speak English

Go back to England

>50% anglo.
Blue=French
Green=foreign shitskin languages
Red=English

>FOUR
>FUCKING
>FLEURS

>VSP
>Montreal North
>St-Laurent
>NDG
>Cartierville

I can go on and on, this IS the most Muslim AND most black city in all of Canada.

Toronto, although it has it's problems, is infinitely more modern and friendly (the way Canadians SHOULD and are said to be) than Montreal (the worst city in the world)

By Anglophone I mean everything foreign, so green and red is the same thing, degenerate, cultureless untermenschen only here to partake in the giant cosmopolitan shopping mall of postmodern life. So yes, it's 50% anglophone, because minorities tend to speak English, as it is the lowest common denominator.

Montreal already have its own flag you ignorant piece of shit. Former QC Montreal fag here. I left the piece of shit Quebec country. Enjoy your taxes, welfare, minorities, high rent, poor real estate and shit roads. Place is a mess and you should GTFO

What are you even talking about? There's no kingdom that have used this flag, I think you live in your own paradigm.

Both these posts, couldn't agree more. Although Australia-bro, outside Montreal if you speak French it's not so bad.

I meant on this board you treasonous nigger.

I know our fucking flag.

Quebec is a mess, but at least it isn't the ROC or America
It's a mess but it's our mess

There is greatness here.
The only bit of greatness is Canada
The Quiet Revolution is the only part of Canadian history that has meaning.

Dude la banlieu ou les regions ca craint en criss. Sont 10-20 ans en arriere technologiquement ou en business. Oublie ca. Le seul benefice cest la nature ou les maison pas cher.

The only greatness left in the 60s.
youtube.com/watch?v=uggk5tiK-G8
Look at st-hubert street now. Look at all the crime. Look at Montreal Noir...
EW
G T F O
T
F
O

Are you kidding? America is better than Quebec a million times over. If you didn't have Montreal MAYBE I'd agree it's a tad bit better than the ROC if you speak French but that's about all.

tfw trudeau's father is the only pm in history to had used the martial law inside the canada

If you don't want our flag then go back to france with the other french faggots, you contribute nothing to this nation but cancer like trudeau and have the rest of us pay to keep you afloat. Please next time you think about seperating, have the balls to follow through.

>The only greatness left in the 60s.
I agree

Quebec is in a shit place now

But there is passion here
There is literally no identity in the ROC

The ROC is as about as cultural as the most WASPish part of the most boring part of the USA

Quebec has something though
Something real

That's why it's better
Right now, it's going through a tough time
But there is precedence for having a fucking soul

Also, even if St Hubert is shit, at least there are some streets in MTL that are worth it
The ROC has nothing like it

The Fleur de Lys is a symbol of the french monarchy, which doesn't exist anymore. Didn't you get the memo?

>''Go back to France''
>The French canadians were there first.
My goy, nobody's going to go nowhere
Except the immigrants who're going back home.

trudeau's father was part of the brainwashing to keep our people in your shitty country, his father was pure federalist aka a money whore.

Not our fault the French sold us out and then killed the king after.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XX

>Australian flag
>French

THAT is interesting to see here on Sup Forums

Actually I'm a life long Anglo native of Montreal (unfortunately) and I simply base my conclusion off my visits out of the city. You're probably right honestly, Quebec is pretty behind by almost every metric.

I simply respect the fact they stay true to their culture and maintain an impressively low crime rate (would be lower if it weren't for Montreal's whopping 10% nigger population)

Montreal is just such an awful city I can't even put into words how much I hate it here, coodos to you for moving to Australia of all places, awesome and very good choice.

My dad is French-Canadian. He reminds me all the time how cucked your country is. And how cucked the frenchman in canada are. Quit pretending like you're special.

>ROC culture

I honestly like the idea of friendly hosers drinking Timmies and fucking around all day, a culture sadly disappearing because of mean unassimalatable foreign shit heads moving in. Oh well Canada had a good run.

Your dad is a cucked race traitor.

This is his wife on the left with her father and sister. The kids would be prince and princess of France. This is why the monarchy is not coming back.

why does CEGEP exist?

Kek confirms, the Bourbons are over. Everyone move along nothing to see here.

Fucking THIS, I hate that I've graduated here but everywhere else I haven't because we don't have grade 12.

Quebec is the special snowflake province. Can't they just fucking separate already

CEGEP is fucking superior to the ROC/American way of things

Not even shitting

The Quebec education system is better

For one, there is no shame about technical schools
That's a huge thing

And secondly, CEGEP means that late teens who just want a technical job don't waste their time learning fucking Shakespeare

It's a better systen

>wake up
>america is not like this

Why even live

Cegep is shit for people like me who realize Quebec is for French people and want to piss the fuck off somewhere else.

Grade 12 plz

Maritimes are still good
Especially NWFL
I have a whole group of those cunts here in MTL

Love 'em
They're fucking degenerate hillbillies but they're my b'ys.

Love 'em

And you know what?
They all say that Montreal is the best city they've ever lived in

Masons built it

You can use CEGEP credits easily for other unis
Without the bullshit pressure of first year uni

Look faggots
All you do is whine and whine
You'll never secede or fight a civil war
So just use your powers of whining
And change the goddamned flag
Canada will grumble
But they will give in
Fucking leaf

I agree 100% tho that Quebec has its unique culture. The problem is that Quebec does NOT open itself to the world. AKA learn fucking english. I LIKEA DE CREME GLACEE IN MY WINDSHIELD is not proper english. Ive always been fervant with this and im also VERY anti seperation.
The high taxes prevent anything from being creative or taking a risk. Its very detrimental.
I always compare MTL to Toronto. Altho TO is full of immigrants as well, AT LEAST its fucking growing. Theres construction everywhere. Business popping up everywhere. THAT is the sign of a healty city. Montreal lost all its chances in the 60s when all the anglos and chinese left with all the money. Google Montreal Chinatown before they all left. And look at it now.

>NWFL
?

>Love 'em

That's Canadian culture for you

>They all say that Montreal is the best city they've ever lived in

They've only seen the party side that it's known for. Grow up in St-Laurent like me and you learn to hate it.

>Anglos
>Moving to Quebec

wew lad

It's just a hassle, it really is.

That pressure you speak of is something you need to deal with twice in Quebec and it especially sucks for those to wanna leave.

Is this some kind of a joke?

Stop taking our money fucking frogs.
Worse than the CBC.

Trudeau was born and raised in Ontario (Ottawa) you fucking retard.

QUEBEC
OUI