WWII Japs & Nam gooks

survive on a handful of rice for days.

got your greatest foe right here buddy

Them Asians'll make ya work for it.

>greatest
The British during the revolutionary war
>biggest joke
The Canadians

Greatest in terms of established backing? Probably the English. Greatest in terms of our history? The confederates. We were our own enemies.

I eat that maybe in a week.

ISIS, they are hardcore

Greatest foe, the Jesuits

John Adams:
"If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola.”
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

>Who was America's greatest foe?
The British
>Who was the biggest joke of a foe?
Barbary Pirates

Fuck off, those're our greatest allies!

this.

asians are our eternal enemy in the end. euros are numale cucks. russians and anglos are ultumate allies. africa and south/central america are stagnant. middle east is just a distraction.

out honorary aryan allies and true honurabru surrender friends japan will aid us in the upcoming war in china when NK takes seoul

>Isis
>Enemy

>literally all of these wars are based on resources

our country is giant joke designed to be a satire for the world, literally the worst a country can get

leafs with the bantz

>greatest enemy
Easily Imperial Japan. They were tough as hell, believed in the Samurai code, had little food or water in many cases due to severe resource deficiencies, they took no prisoners, and they were so tenacious we had to fucking nuke them to not risk fighting for many more years by invading Japans mainland.
>Biggest Joke
Britain. They definitely weren't the worst army, but basically all the odds were in their favor, and they got beat by some radical fucking countrymen with nothing but pride in their idea of freedom. Seriously, the colonists didn't have shit compared to the King's men, and we beat them and it wasn't even a narrow victory.

Waffen and Boxer, respectively (the wankers actually thought their martial arts made them immune to bullets).

>literally all of these wars are based on resources

>animals compete for resources

>being this new

It's this thread again...

the guy in the bottom corner

Nazis, or the Redcoats during the revolution.

Germany was a powerhouse back then, and even while outnumbered they fought like a single machine.

If Germany had a larger population, they would've won handily.

Britain was the largest empire the world had ever seen. My ancestors, a bunch of dumbass peasant farmers, decided to go to war with them over some small taxes, and won.

>greatest foe
ourselves. half of our country, Hillary voters, are willing to sacrifice the US for the sake of virtue signalling.

works for a joke as well. civil war, please

Americas greatest enemy is lazy brown ppl.

right wing death squads when?

Greatest foe? Ourselves. We either live as a free people or die by suicide.

Biggest joke? Iraqi military. No backbone whatsoever. Without the will to put up a fight all else is irrelevant.

>Greatest Foe
Probably the brits gave us the hardest fight

>Biggest Joke
Mexico and to a lesser extent, spain.

Gooks are terrifying. Probably the only racial group that can give whites a run for their money

>Survive off a handful of rice for days

viet cong were the most respectable

Dumbass: the post
Nips were a weak enemy.
Brits were /are a strong ally.

>Britain. They definitely weren't the worst army, but basically all the odds were in their favor, and they got beat by some radical fucking countrymen with nothing but pride in their idea of freedom. Seriously, the colonists didn't have shit compared to the King's men, and we beat them and it wasn't even a narrow victory.

Gee, I guess the entire ocean dividing us and the three other powerful nations fighting us at the same time counted so much in our favour.

Weeb. Japan Imperial army was a lot more one-sided than you'll ever admit. We slaughtered them, out strategized them, nuked them, and lost almost no conflicts against them.

The British Empire, specifically 1812 was the hardest battle we ever fought.

The japs, easily. Biggest joke was Britain.
The nips were the only non-european/white country to ever come close to competing with world powers. Pretty impressive desu, makes me sad that China's ever growing power is making the japs more and more irrelevant.
Best way to make friends it to nuke them twice, right?

Take a guess

Greatest would be Japan it took nukes to stop em.

Most laughable would probably be the Republican guard in Iraq

Yeah seriously. Imagine living in a dark cave with barely any room, living days off white rice, getting beat daily by your superior just to keep yourself awake, knowing that you will die soon and taking pleasure in that fact because you believe you are honoring your ancestors.

They are heartless bastards, fiercely intelligent and they never give up. Fighting against the Japanese must have been terrifying.

They are our greatest foe

Confederate infantry by death-toll. Japs if the war would have lasted longer.

The only fair fight is the one you win.

>Barbary corsairs captured an estimated 800,000 to 1.25 million people as slaves

Holy shit.

Also these were white Christian slaves. How come nobody talks about this slavery of whites to sell to Ottomans?

>Who was America's greatest foe?
british, if we lost that war we literally would not exist as a nation, only enemy that ever threatened our sovereignty
>Who was the biggest joke of a foe?
iraqi republican guard, for being such badasses they got fucking rekt, half of the iraqi army would literally just run away as soon as american troops showed up.

I had a friend tell me a story once about how during iraqi freedom, our apache pilots would approach iraqi tank columns, and patiently wait for the tank crews to abandon their vehicles before blowing them to hell

>Banana Wars

This. Read some history, Japanese were comically inept. They were basically the weak punk kid who cannot last ten seconds in a real fight, who tries to suckerpunch you.
When moving they carried their weapons at the order rather than at the ready or in a fireable position.
Low-ranking subordinates were "corrected" by being punched in the face.
At a certain point, all promotions and decorations were suspended. No demonstration of valor would get you a higher rank or a medal.
Censorship extended to keeping even important officers in theatre ignorant about their immediate safety.
They were not our equals, they were not ready to be a world power, and they had no idea what they were doing.

Japs were a shitty foe, casualty ratios were something like 10 to 1 in our favor for most of the war. Also they lost.

Viet Cong were much better

>iraqi republican guard

Well that what happens when their tactics were trench/tank warfare

lots of bluepilled idiots ITT, let me set the record straight

>greatest foe
ww2 germans

>weakest foe
mexican infantry

Because whites can't be slaves.

>greatest foe
Ourselves, the Civil War remains the bloodiest war in our history. We tore the very fabric of this nation apart with that one. The ramifications can still be seen today, note the cultural divide between the North and South that still exists.

>joke of a foe
Tie between Mexico and the Phillipines. The Mexican American War was a trial run for some of the greatest military thinkers our nation has ever seen. The Philippine insurrection was put down pretty quickly.

The Brits, Germans, and Vietnamese deserve the most respect. The Brits tried twice, the Germans fought to the death, and the Vietnamese withstood some of the most advanced military gear we had to offer and achieved their goal.

>literally all wars are based on resources

our country is just like every other country in the world, literally as normal as a country can get

ftfy

Looks like Jesuits to me

SARAH PALIN NUDES WHEN

Not a weeb kek.

The island hopping strategy was indeed very smart, but you can look it up and study it, small islands with a couple hundred Imperial soldiers would be predicated to be taken in less than a week and we would end up fighting fuckers that would pop out of the ground for months.

We had a very significant upper hand over them from the fact that they barely had resources due to embargoes. That's why Hiroshima and Nagasaki ended the war so quickly that basically put them in checkmate due to the fact that those were their industrial capitals. If we never used a nuke, we could have been fighting them for years. Maybe even be forced to pull out like what happened in Vietnam.

In Vietnam we were forced to leave due to the fact that the Vietcong were so fucking crafty and they would never surrender. We could have won the war but we pulled out because it would have taken so long. Not a weeb, but gook soldiers are some of the toughest, certainly some of the scariest we've ever faced.

Biggest foe:
American Indian

Biggest Joke:
Italy

Never said they weren't our greatest ally. Great argument by the way.

Dam, you can say whatever you want about Mexico, but you have to admit, it's military have style

Diabeetus.

forgot pic

Historically, Muslims were one of the worst perpetrators of slavery. Perhaps, only outdone by the Romans.

Don't insult muh heritage leaf-fag

Biggest joke would be WWII Italy.

What? Your white van and uzi?

>Brits biggest joke

Went on to become the most powerful Empire in the entire world militarily, politically and financially, with 90% of the worlds trade passing through its ports and right into the 1940s still accounted for over 2/3rds of the entire worlds shipping

It took 2 world wars to end it and we're still here.

Britain didn't commit to the Americas, India and the Raj were far more lucrative

>gook forces are the best
>on a Vietnamese cartoon image board

Only cause there just like jihadists and kill everyone. Even themselves. And hide in caves and tunnels.
If they werent into fake guerilla warfare so much and actually came out we would have beat them.

>three other powerful nations fighting us

You used this excuse back then and you still use that excuse now. You lost the war and use this excuse but will never admit the fact that the odds were very much insurmountable for us. The war ended because our minute men were smarter and stronger than you thought. The fighting would have gone on for too long because of how crafty we were with little resources.

You got BTFO get over it nigger

The Jews.
You lost.

>Banana Wars

excuse me what the heck is this

When I went to England about a decade ago, every brit I met told me you guys "let us go". Do you guys still believe this?

My grandpa showed me an old italian unform

had a brown stain

i asked him if it was blood

he said it was spagetti

>United Fruit Company

The Confederates easily. The Civil war was the closest to destroying America and killed the most Americans. Pottery. My second choice would be Redcoats, because they too came close to preventing the birth of America.

Remind me if the first thing Romans did in taking a slave was to cut off your genitalia. Not sure if they did that.

Way before that user

Nein

>every brit I met told me you guys "let us go"

It's not far from the truth, America was cut off as a loss and didn't commit, like I said India was the big-fish at the time which was caught and ruled

If it wasn't for India, France, Spain and a global conflict in full-swing etc you'd all be speaking English now.

>Bundeswehr Infantry
>World War 1
Whoever made this should be punched.

its just the best example

The American Government and the Banks

>Greatest Foe

British 1812 style

>Greatest Joke

Iraqi Republican Guard

>implying the confederate soldier was a foe.

They were still Americans you damn disrespecting yankee

>They were still Americans

you mean traitors?

>what is France
>what is Atlantic ocean

You sound like the same kind of person that thinks we won WW2 on our own

Nigger listen, I was saying you were our biggest joke as a foe. No one denies that you had one of the greatest empires ever. But you got BTFO by our minutemen when you had such a significant advantage just from the sheer amount of resources you had. You're right about how Britain didn't commit themselves as much, because you basically fucked off the moment you realized the colonist weren't pushovers like you expected. Doesn't change the hilarious fact that you colonized the greatest country on Earth, got cucked by some farmers and business owners who thought you were annoying, and then slowly declined as a nation as you watched your former colony rise to become more influential than you ever were.

BIGGEST JOKE BRITS HAHAH CRUMPET NIGGERS

>radical fucking countrymen with nothing but pride in their idea of freedom
You're mentally retarded if you believe this. Firstly, we were entangled in other wars at the time and the FRENCH did more to secure the revolution than you fatsos did.

It's British revisionist history. It's only half true, they just exaggerate it because they got btfo'd. Used to argue this with my British neighbor lol

The United States was founded on treason, and our founding fathers were the biggest traitors in all of history.

Was that suppose to be an insult?

>56%
;)

I'd also add that it was in Britains interest to deny the Americas to France, Britain lost the Americas and so did France which was good enough for us, better to not commit British forces and write of America as a loss than to commit and lose the Empire to France and ultimately keep good trade relations with the USA and rule India etc.

british
native americans

Science.

ISIS
Any muslim prominent country really. They all fucking suck. The niggers of ideology

>ISIS
>On top of the world
>Kill murica reporter
>Crumble

>Egypt, Palestine and Jordan
>They all lose against the Jews
>Not only that, the jews did the "I'll let you live another day" in a fucking week war

>Pookistan
>Can't against India

>Only way the mudlismes can conquer is with europe petty.
>Only reason mudsimes are still a thing is because United nations petty since is very likely that India and israel could easely BTFO muds

I love In-N-Out

Britfags got BTFO by farmers with candlesticks and dildos as weapons. Really makes you think...

Damage control at it's finest kek. Keep telling yourself that

Confederacy

Granada

jews

You don't even have a basic knowledge of history, do you? Typical retarded American

Greatest foe as in most competent?
Nazi Germany. They never stood a chance due to numbers and location, but they were an extremely capable fighting force.

Greatest foe as in posed the most immediate danger?
Soviets during the 50's and 60's.There were a lot of them, they had nukes, and were willing to use them.

Biggest joke?
Modern ISIS and other middle-eastern guerilla fighters. Most of our casualties come from IEDs and snipers; the guys with AKs just run across the battlefield screaming and spraying it randomly. They accomplish nothing and die in one shot from an M16. We've lost 6,828 soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. We've killed an estimated >4,000,000. It's hard to know how many we've killed since we don't really keep count, we just shoot them and drop bombs from 15 miles in the sky.

>Larping faggots discussing war

Uhh. A leaf finally got one on us.

This faggot will probably frame this screen capture and hang it on his wall.