Globalism

Why do stormfags hate globalism so much?

- If I want a car I'll buy a Nissan from Japan
- If I want cheap functional home appliances I'll buy from China
- If I want a good quality .22 rifle I'll buy a Ruger from USA
- If I want to go snowboarding for a month I'll go to Canada
- If I want to benefit from hundreds of years of scientific advancements, I'll get textbooks from Europe
- If I want the best quality coffee in the world I'll buy from west Africa
- If I want to join a hillbilly clan of inbred retards I'll move to Australia

Some countries are better at producing certain products due to culture, climate, natural resources, labour ect. If you slap a tariff on all imports you will just pass along the cost to the consumer.

>globalism is good because consumerism is good.

The only people who directly benefit from globalism are the 1% and their house servants (the third world).

Not an argument.

Pretty sure it more of the racial and cultural aspect. Globalism should be the goal, but a world that still allows for different cultures in countries. That's not going to happen since we already had different cultures in towns and villages less than 1000 years ago.

- Consumer benefits from cheaper and better quality products
- Environment benefits from more efficient production; instead of 20 factories in each country, one factory can cover entire production
- Investors benefit from higher returns
- Exchange of knowledge is mutually beneficial
- Strong patent laws mean your ideas won't be easily copied overseas

I'm middle class in the developed world.

Globalism has not helped me, it has helped everyone else but has only done me harm.

DUDE CHEAP CHINESE GARBAGE LMAO

because it imports a bunch of refugees who exist under premise that they are racially oppressed, thus only benefiting the elite and the "under-represented"

I'm all for it as long as they stop jewing their way into our lives by creating conflict between the races via this awful ethnic egalitarianism.

>THE ONLY WAY OF TRADING GOODS IS MAKING A WORLD GOVERMENT GOY

No.

This. We aren't opposed to global interaction, just look at the flags of Sup Forums. We're opposed to International interests who are commuting de-facto genocide through mass immigratino to get cheap labor and bigger more tyrannical government.

Senseless materialism and consumerism is the cancer that is slowly killing this world. Instead of focusing on things that actually matter, like family, tradition, values, history, and mental and spiritual health you focus on toys that the elite throw in to your monkey cage to placate you into compliance.
In old times, people didn't care as much about useless things. They wanted to leave an impression, heroism and great deeds were what people wanted, not great abundance and decadence. Such things were reserved for the greedy and gluttonous.

Aside from that, globalism tries desperately to destroy our cultures and ancestry and tell us that we have to accept and live with people so different from ourselves they may as well be from another planet.

I do not want the world, i do not want everything, i want the best for me and the people who share my values and small plot of land for as long as possible.

>Better quality products
Nice try

>Environment benefits from more efficient production; instead of 20 factories in each country, one factory can cover entire production

Yeah that's why China told everyone to go fuck themselves about global warming and keeps throwing up more factories

>Exchange of knowledge is mutually beneficial

More often it's not, mostly one country gives information to boost the other then its never reciprocated.

>Strong patent laws mean your ideas won't be easily copied overseas

The Chinese make a knock off everything that is shittier but cheaper

> Investors benefit from higher returns

Only helps those higher up, while the middle and lower class continue to slide into oblivion

So how the fuck does it help people again? Because a lot of people need jobs but can't get them because they're gone.

Has your standard of living actually changed that much? Would you rather you were born in your parents time? It seems you're still in the top global 75% but gotta whinge about something.

>.22 rifle
Why not just throw rocks at them instead? Same effect

Lol tradition, family, values, history, mental and spiritual health are for fags. I'd rather spend my money on degeneracy and good times.

>Nissan from Japan

pretty sure most of nissan's manufacturing happens in the usa. these japanese car companies are more american made than the american ones now

We only have possums (don't tell the Aussies) and birds to hunt.
Go live in Auckland faggot.

Sheep are getting damn expensive.

And wild pigs but you stick them so no need to use a gun.

New Zealand doesn't have a brown invasion problem.

We do, Islanders and poos.

Also Chinese.

Fuck off Kunt, Hamiltron, city of the future, herpes and good times.

Best post on Sup Forums today brother

>Is from Hamilton.
>Is retarded.
Must be something about the Waikato's water that eats a man's brain away.

Because you live in a society with other people.

You are the problem. Globalism only provides economic benefits at the expense of everything else, such as language and culture.

>If I want to get raped in the ass by terrorists I'll go to Germany
>If I want my wife's child to get raped in the ass by terrorists, I'll go to Canada
>If I want my husband's adopted nigger child to get raped in the ass by terrorists, I'll go to Turkey
>If I want to be ruled by plutocratic trillionaires, I'll stay where I am

This right here.

OP is a fag.

OP would squeal like a pig if the rest of the country decided to exercise their own freedom and leave him as a nation of one.

Wait so you have a wife and a husband?

The main issue that people against it have is it doesn't directly benefit them, and they can't bear to see other people succeed.

Yes it is dumbfuck

It's 2016.

Globalism is good. Economical globalism is bad

>If I want a car I'll buy a Nissan
Opinion discarded

Faulty premise.

You don't need "globalism" to trade, share information or travel.

Now is your turn to argue semantics.

The point is, it's actually trivial to support and keep a civilian manufacturing industry in a country, if the political will is able to, and still do all of the above.

Stop whining

Based patriot with the BTFO of the century

Globalism in itself is not bad

what is bad is the people (elite) who are trying to run it the way they envision it.

Sweden, yes!

Good coffee is from Latin America, not Africa.

Exolain how it could be run better. Everyone but me gotta learn

Transfer of ideas and goods =/= transfer of people.

This. Sweden wins today.