RIP Drain the Swamp

If appointing a former Goldman Sachs partner and Soros employee Treasury Secretary is "draining the swamp", then apparently crooked Hillary would have also "drained the swamp"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emovoLn8ZhI
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having someone with good business acumen as treasurer is a bad thing
>b-b-but Goldman

Bannon worked at Goldman and he's based as fuck. Give it time OP

Yeah, he should have hired someone who wasnt part of the swamp. Like a local accountant, or a diner cashier!

This guy worked on his campaign and is a loyalist. He will do just fine.

Wow it's like I really am reliving Obama in November 2008 all over again.

>Yeah, he should have hired someone who wasnt part of the swamp. Like a local accountant, or a diner cashier!

DAMAGE CONTROL

HOW ABOUT SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ON FUCKING WALLSTREET AND WORKED FOR GOLDMAN FUCKING SACKS?

>Not whipping a Jew to beat the Jew

>Bannon worked at Goldman and he's based as fuck.

Bannon is a Zionist. He is anything but based.

Yes, like all those "Jews" Hitler appointed when he got into power.

Why do liberal commies like you hate wallstreet so much? Are you jealous of their success?

You don't support a country that mass murders Anericans?

>Why do liberal commies like you hate wallstreet so much? Are you jealous of their success?

Damage control faggot

Did you watch the last video Trump released before the election?

youtube.com/watch?v=emovoLn8ZhI

If it was some nobody, they would still complain.

I've only heard he's a nominee. He would have to face Congress too, so at least that's a good sign.

it's almost like you judge us on the color of our skin, or who we're born to, rather than the ideas and intellect of our passions.

time for you to re-read the hackers manifesto

doesnt this guy went to eliminate the fed and return to gold standard?

Yeah, what the fuck. I thought Christie was replaced by Pence because of all the insiders he was providing for Trump.

Who is trump supposed to pick? You? Me?

He should just hire soros

>Who is trump supposed to pick? You? Me?

#DRAINTHESWAMP
THE
SWAMP

>jew is Trumps campaign finance chief for over a year
>tells everyone he will probably be sec. Treasury
>people act surprised when he nominates him

Why are lefties so stupid?

Nigga you need to get people who know what the fuck they are doing. Hillary would have had a Goldman employee because they paid her money, trump is doing it because he needs people to get the job done. There is no reason why this would be a pay to play move because Trump doesn't need their money, only their brains.

>He should just hire soros

Sup Forums would say "who do you expect him to pick? YOU? ME? RON PAUL? FUCKING IDIOT LIBTURD!

Wtf I hate swamps now

> Anything but based.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter

>Nigga you need to get people who know what the fuck they are doing.

What did you think of Timothy Geithner when Obama picked him around the same time as Secretary of the Treasury?

Yeah, if Trump got someone with no experience in finance or politics they'd still whine

Trump happens to not be a racist nazi. i know, shocking.

Draining the swamp is about severely limiting politician's ability to get in bed with corporate interests through lobby limits and about making it more difficult to be a career politician through term limits.
It isn't about hiring unqualified fools just because they aren't establishment.

Except she would have been competent and not act like a child on twitter.

>implying I am Sup Forums

>It isn't about hiring unqualified fools just because they aren't establishment.

THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT IS TO BECOME IT!

Because throwing a tantrum and beating up staffers after you lose really shows competence

Don't bother dude. Just observe the utterly raging cognitive dissonance.

You're all a bunch of children

would their be anyone in the financial world left to hire for the position if we excluded everyone with wall street experience?

If any of you idiots voted Trump thinking he would change anything then you are fucking retarded. Enjoy 4 more years of nothing changing.

>being this upset because your candidate lost

Back to lebbit, loser.

What? Jews are good with money. They are notorious for making good investments. Besides, maybe he has dirt on soros

Swamp is reference to lifer politicians on the take

Robert byrd was one
Hildebeast before imploding
Schumer
Reid
Peel Hosey
Probs McCain

>Leave poltics to the adults you precious
snowflake

Most of Madoff's victims were Jews.

>Enjoy 4 more years of nothing changing.

It will be INTERESTING seeing what Sup Forums will look like in 4 years.

Liberals view Obama as the great betrayer.

Trump will be the death nail for the GOP forever.

Nigga everyone who knows how to do the job right now is "the establishment". Literally any large industry passes it's higher level employees around like cheap hookers.
You only change that by setting hard limits in the future, or by starting a revolution to overthrow the government.
Go back to donating to Bernie with that shit.

>Swamp is reference to lifer politicians on the take

Romney, Christie, Mike Pence, rudy giuliani

Life time politicians on the take.

It depends on why Obama picked him, if it was for any contributions to his campaign then that's no good. If, however, it was for his brain then I'm fine. Idk much about him to be fair.

Another Obama, Trump was a fraud after all. How many of these leaders are going to turn into frauds before the US decides violent revolt is the only way to shake things up?

>Nigga everyone who knows how to do the job right now is "the establishment".

>It's ok because MY GUYS is now the establishment!

A

how is it not obvious to everyone?
trump was all gung-ho until that first meeting with obama, which took like six times longer than it should have, HOURS remember?
then suddenly he's all smiles and willing to play ball
they threatened him, they made it obvious they could kill him and everyone he loves
he's been bought guys, it's over the trump train does have brakes

>briefly

Obama literally killed the Democrats party. He is a betrayer. No chance the GOP death spirals as bad as the Democrat party did. GOP is stronger mow than any point in the past 90 years.

>How many of these leaders are going to turn into frauds before the US decides violent revolt is the only way to shake things up?

Amerifats are to busy watching NFL to care.

Conflict of interest being the issue here. There are plenty of people with brains in academia/private sector who wouldn't have the conflict of interest that Goldman Sachs presents. Unless, you're really naive enough to think that Goldman Sachs benefits in no way from this arrangement.

Elitest here. You sad desperate trumptards. Ignorant as fuck, so easily duped, with no moral center and some truly fucked value systems. You're about to be so fucked over and you're so fucking stupid you'll defend him while he butt fucks you. You think he's going to put me in my place. Fucking retards. I'm getting the tax cuts - supply side economics and all that. Think he's going to bring those jobs back? Capitalism baby. Capitalism decided you were redundant losers and butt fucked you good. Those of us that weren't retards went with the flow and we did quite well. I'll do well under trump as well. I had sympathy for your plight and wanted to work together to find a solution that worked for all of us. But you gave us trump. Now you can just go fuck yourselves. Losers.

If liberals knew Donald Trump takes shits they would whine.

>GOP is stronger mow than any point in the past 90 years.

GOP is just as hated and despised as the Democratic Party. I see both parties dying out and third parties seriously rising in the next 20 years.

That or a full blown revolt and shooting war in the USA.

Mnuchin has been Trumps campaign finance chief since the beginning faggot.

I firmly believe you're right, sadly.

Remember the day after the election how sad/depressed Trump looked? They really did do something to him.. Unless, he really is a massive fraud who doesn't care about his own ego - which didn't seem to be the case before.

There is no "draining the swamp" its impossible to stop these people with out a complete overthrow of power with a revolution.

I want trump to build a will and deport criminals

>>Full blown revolt

kek IS a god of chaos. He's playing with us and we thought he was helping us.

Academics don't have the experience that Wall Street has. Academics work in the theoretical, that is also why philosophers are almost never politicians, because they have a hard time transferring theories into practice.

>with a revolution.

That means an actual revolution, as in with guns. Fidel Castro didn't get into power running for election. No he got fucking guns, and him and his team took over a fucking country.

>source: my ass

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE JEWS, NOT JOIN THEM
YOU WERE /OUR GUY/ DONALD! I VOTED FOR YOU!

Only a jew can out jew the jews.

Taking advantage of their greed. His pitch was producing impossible returns by a fund run by him, someone who just so happens to have all the capabilities of front-running transactions. People believed what they wanted to, either his BS investment "strategy", or others who believed he was front-running.

Everyone in politics is the "establishment" if you hate it so much you should start a revolutionary war

>if you hate it so much you should start a revolutionary war

That's pretty much what I'm advocating for.

>join with fellow Marxists
>go into the Appalachian Mountains
>stock up on guns
>begin low intensity guerrilla war like Shining Dawn in Peru.

>Look guys Doland is hiring guys who worked for Goldman and Soros.

B-but, you have to choose people with experience, they're loyal, he's still gonna drain it right?
>Ignoring the fact that you living in a country with over 300 million people in it.

I guarantee you there are plenty of people living in America who have the experience and knowledge to fix the country AND has never worked for the Globalist cucks.

But if Sup Forums wants to keep sucking Soros cock and watch America slide even further into the shitter that's none of my business. I'm just a dumb Leaf.

>HOW ABOUT SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ON FUCKING WALLSTREET AND WORKED FOR GOLDMAN FUCKING SACKS?

so what are you saying we meme magic this guy to death?

nah fuck that, get someone entertaining like Howard Stern

>RON PAUL?

he would be good

>What did you think of Timothy Geithner when Obama picked him around the same time as Secretary of the Treasury?

I thought Geithner was total scum

CTR = Concern Troll Republicans.

Brb picking a non-banker to run the federal bank.

They are plenty of people who know how money works who are NOT sucking from the globalist teat you dumb fuck.

Adding, and yeah, maybe a non banker running the Fed would actually be a good thing because it needs to be completely dismantled.

I know Bannon is pro-Israel but is he Jewish like this guy?
>inb4 it doesn't matter

Holy shit, that mental gymnastics.

>but is he Jewish like this guy?

Well he worked for Goldman Sachs and only jews work there.

Come on guys no reply to my posts above? I'm frankly insulted no one even bothered to shit post 'fuggin leaf'. Are you all asleep?

I already did 'A' to another leaf bastard and no one responded with 'FUCKING'. I'm with ya, fuck this bait thread.

Yeah, the guy who put his name on a scam university doesn't care about money

Sup Forums the day after Soros hire:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
The chess is 23098474091431287-dimensional!

change of policy and regulation is what's needed ... and a popular front to show you mean business.

wall st practice is no secret.

Goldman Sachs and Soros lackey.

Nice.