Hey Sup Forums, what is this?

hey Sup Forums, what is this?

it's 10 miles wide and 1500 miles long

Sorry, I was just airing out my sweaty dick and balls during my flight.

i'd say thats an error in putting the photos together friendo

My dick, sorry I meant to clean that up

Wow how convenient

You faggot Canadians are literally ruining this site and I'm not even memeing. Your country is fucking retarded.

Says the sperm cuck

my dick

Do you realize how shitty a situation they are in? Just let them meme, it's literally all they have.

my peanus weanus

Cuck, go cum on your wife some more.

Forgot to tuck in my dick while swimming

Sorry kek thats my dick

Seriously though, this is the right answer.

oh that's my penis

>sperm cuck
More like spuck amirite boys??

Mwuah that's my wiener.

It's cables

Mid Atlantic Ridge.

benis :DDD

oh sorry, cock was out

>go cum on your wife some more
What kind of insult is that?!

It's muh dick.

>leafbots

I swear Tredeau has ctr help to make Canada look more retarded than we already do ourselves.

I'm speculating, but its a track of actual ROV/sonar mapped seabed instead of mathmatically guesstimated seabed done by googles computers.

The vast majority of the sea floor has never been observed or mapped in any way at all, that path looks like the course of a ship with mapping equipment making an actual detail chart of that particular strip of seafloor for some reason, looking at the whole thing on google earth now.

In particular when it passes over ridges and seamounts you can tell that the strip has much higher resolution and detail then surrounding areas, which to me would say its actual observed seabed instead of something generated by a program.

I remember I searched for wtf was that like last week
There are tons of those on the google maps, they're either a image bug caused when you merge images, or the rare places where the ocean floor is mapped, you can see those in busy sea routes, and near the institute of oceanology in socal

the aussie is right, that's not an insult at all!

Great shitpost.
Truly I'm laughing on the floor rolling around and my ass feel off out loud.

pic related

Cause sperm isn't actually you, it doesn't have the same amount of chromosomes and it's DNA is mixed up. So it's like letting little refugees fuck your wife on the inside