When did you realize this board is just an echo chamber for a bunch of know-nothings who don't see how hard they've...

When did you realize this board is just an echo chamber for a bunch of know-nothings who don't see how hard they've drunk the red team/blue team kool aid and now you just come here for lols like going to the zoo.

For me it was around the time the Don announced his presidency and I got a real job and social life and stopped being an angry little basement troll. Also LSD made me a much more open and fun person in general.

>inb4 woo man drugs
everyone should try acid at least once.

if you really have moved into a life of superiority why are you still here posting shit noone cares about

>lol le drugzs xDd

Weak.

Weakling.

>Also LSD made me believe I'm a much more open and fun person in general.

Since always

For the sweet sweet lols and meme juice.

I feel sorry for you mate.

Try it out buddy.

Hello friend.

First you try to elevate yourself as one above all and then you use shaming language, nice try shill

>dude drugs man
if you really want a profound ''high'' you spend your time praying and meditating

>echo chamber
Nah m8 it is a shit flinging arena

I knew it from the first day. I just come here for the bantz and leaf hate threads

>Jesus is my drug
Pretty lame, desu

>echo chamber

that's bullshit and you know it

your OWN POST REFUTES ITSELF STUPID FUCK

>LSD

Whoa dude your so cool I wish I was as cool as you broooo

I'm on the same level as you for the most part except I don't get lulzs from this board, I just experience rage from all the dense posts.
Still I keep positive outside of here and know how to have a good time.
LSD is bretty gud

LSD isn't really about being cool. It opens you up to things outside of your normal stagnant ways of thinking.

I've dropped acid multiple times. You sound like a moron -- LSD doesn't grant insight into anything.

When I first got here. It's good for a laugh though.

I've done LSD ~5 times but im still a depressed neet loser

>he got a job a year ago
Kill yourself

That must really suck for you man, I've had really great times and thoughts on LSD though I mostly use it as a destresser every four or five months, I find it to be a great sort of detox from the stresses of life that build up.

you sound pretty cool

>praying
gay

not really bud.

Its okay man, they wont get it until they try it.

>you losers need to get off pol, get a job, and drop acid

Many many users of psychedlic drugs experience deep insights into problems and into themselves. It has been well documented. It is actually scientifically proven that LSD rearranges connections in your brain.

Your personal anecdote doesn't mean shit. You Moron.

I didn't say any of that, it's just how my life has gone. Doing pretty well though, have a gf and a good paying job and I work out and read and do drugs sometimes. If you are inferring someone is a loser for doing LSD a lot of pretty high up people have attributed success to LSD.

>It is actually scientifically proven that LSD rearranges connections in your brain.

So does a concussion.

Tried acid once and it was one of the most awesome drugs I've ever done. Unfortunately, for this same reason, I will never take LSD again. Don't want to take the risk of it not being as fucking great as it was the first time, so I'll leave off while I'm up, so to speak. Maybe in a midlife crisis scenario, I'd use either LSD or DXM as a tool, but other than that I'm done.

Also, the echo chamber aspect is what makes this board for unique, given the content of said figurative chamber. FBI user himself made the point clear, that this is what is so dumbfounding and interesting about this board. "Interesting" is probably subjective, but from what you've mentioned so far, there is nothing inherently wrong about this place being an echo chamber.

Thanks ameribro, you too
Keep rocking that righteous life of yours

>Don't want to take the risk of it not being as fucking great as it was the first time

it will be even better tbqh

I'd rather not m8y. It's power is too great. I might transcend from comfyness.

>
from day 1, its not that hard to see