Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ21xLxCHQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hot

marble countertops are overpriced

wud mak babby wid her poonani tbqhwyf

needs to be BLACKED

She is going to have a shit tan line desu

I get really sad that most of my friends are so bluepilled.
I try to convince them of the media's bias, the lies of the left and the intentions of globalism but I can feel them slowly turning away from me and it gets very tiring and sad.

Anyway those are my thoughts right now

literally Sup Forums tier post

sauce

>you will never suck her toes or eat her ass
FUCK
ME

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ21xLxCHQ8
this also

That's granite, not marble.

cotton or linen. shit thread. nice design.

Sierra Egan it is.

That countertop is really thick too. Far beyond standard. A waste of funds.

YOU ARE NOT RUINING MY NOFAP STREAK FUCK OFF

That top is a little too big for her with those loose strings in the middle of each cup.

y r u posting pix of my gf OP

I know that feel, fellow monkey

That there is some thinspo

haha i have a friend who is in love with trevor noah and always is watching the daily show, he is constantly seeing anti-trump videos and thinks the guy is going to star WW3

Nope that's definitely marble, not granite, leaf

t. Geologist

Beautiful

Fake and gay. I like my women with a bit of tribal in them. So when I go and colonize, I can give them the rod of civilization. Tally ho! A spot of sherry, sir?

>she
>/x/

post more

girls who are this hot dont look attractive to me. i like a bit of imperfection

Go back to school that is granite 100%

>that bikini costs $350

2/10, elbows too pointy

It's granite

perfection except she's dressed like a whore and her sons' friends will find this picture one day and give them hell

like this?

10/10 best trash can
Looks like a chode

i would impregnate, given the chance

I love it how every turbovirgin has a "story" as to why as specific ULTRA HOT girl is "just not attractive to me"

Don't worry about it, you never had a chance anyways you fat fuck, lmao

this is Sup Forums now. and if you dare report an off-topic thread, you get banned for making the faggoty mods do their job.

post more OP, is this a trick? is she a transexual or something

that is granite. possibly gneiss granite. possibly kashmir white.

Marble is weak to acids, like ascorbic acid (vitamin C) commonly found in lemons. This is because of the calcium carbonate in marble. Lemons are commonly cut and used in drinks at bars. They are not typically used for counter tops for this reason. Sometimes they are, but good designers know better.

t. former salesman of division 9 "hard surfaces" for architectural specifications

definitely granite, Mr. Geologist

Why does she have a picture of Hitler on her wall? Disgraceful.

countertops?? what about that fucking trashcan? you can get the same thing for $11 instead of $50!

List out what I need someone would need to attract a girl like this:

>looks
>money
>charisma
>status
??

What else kek

charisma
status
money
looks
in that order.

Slut?

yum

Worth every penny, she looks great in it.

Monster condoms for your magnum dong.

Regardless of whether you're being serious or not nice post friendo

I was hunting this pic, thanks.

He's probably 19 hasn't matured enough to understand his own ways yet. He doesn't like them because he sees rejection when he looks at hot girls. That slightly chubby Asian nerdy gir not so much.

mostly impure admittedly.

Yeah, you know that's probably not too expensive. It adds to the overall decor. The trashcan is a bit cheap in my opinion. It's probably got all sorts of STD's in it.

Girl is alright.

Interesting. Thanks.
Nobody put intellect, but I don't think we're expecting that to factor into it.

she should be sculpted for posterity.

Yeah. That's the idea of the thread I bet.

Fuckin hell. Who did that wallpapering job? It looks like its about to fall off.

>that bird ever wearing the bikini

I bet her tits look funny naked wud still plow though

why isnt this woman queen of Sup Forums she was one of the many people that turned helped turn Florida red. and well just look at that natural bod

That's because she's not a degenerate. From what I can tell.

You're actually homosexual. Fuck off, faggot.

Also I'll tell you her imperfections so you can find her hot again: She's a brunette but dyes her hair blonde, has pure brown eyes and is absolutely fucking vapid.

That get your dick up, faggot?

>coalburner
>not degenerate
>sage

yeah idk this is my personal opinion, as always every chick is diferent so for some status is more important or looks and so on, but i think this the most balanced view, al least this is what i got observing people.