Sort yourself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=93s
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvp3VMclknA
wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett
youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE?t=4672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Joe Rogan was so intellectually outclassed that he was basically speechless the entire interview.

Fucking powerful stuff man. I wish I had a professor a fraction as good as him.

Joe is a borderline shitlib himself and he was completely fucking floored by this humble Canadian frog advocate telling him that all his shitlib Hollywood friends are human cancer trying to push society towards normalizing gulags again.

Only time he really spoke up was when he got triggered by Peterson speaking of his Christian faith.

Fucking dumbass American chimp brain that's incapable of understanding anything except in the literal sense, ironically exactly like the fundamentalist Creationists he puts out as his favourite straw man. Loved watching him get BTFO as soon as he questioned Peterson's faith and then immediately go back for more because he's too indoctrinated to associate spirituality with Christianity.

>Fucking dumbass American chimp brain
>Australian

But it was infuriating seeing him fundamentally misunderstand what Peterson was saying about religion being a philosophical structure rather than a set of facts to be read.

>tfw you're also canadian

>tfw you share the same name as him

Vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE&t=93s

I've been arguing with Marxists in /r/Canada about this goddamn thread for a while. It's FP on /r/Canada and I'm literally arguing with 3 people that are telling me to kill capitalism and fight the patriarchy and that there's no difference between the genders - races etc.

danke!

/r/Canada right now.

Soon.

Petersons on the chopper out tho.

what's that supposed to mean?

See

/our leaf/

If you didn't catch this yesterday, it's now required Sup Forums listening

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

He's ok. And only slightly hysterical.

>Joe intellectually outclassed

Imagine Joe took Peterson to a BJJ club and they rolled and viewers said "omg Peterson outclassed on the ground!!"

Joe isn't an intellectual and doesn't claim to be. He's an open minded skeptic with an entertaining personality

I LOVE that the quote on the right is real. Too funny!

I'd be going mad too if I worked at a Toronto university for 30 years.

I'm actually doing the future self authoring right now. Bretty good desu.

Any other anons doing it? Or am I the only fag whole fell for the Peterson self-help meme?

I know that. I didn't mean they were competing or anything. I meant that literally Joe had a hard time keeping up with what Peterson was saying. He was enthralled, and barely uttered a word until religion came up where he started sounding like a bit of a doofus.

Disgusting desu. Ask them how many people they expect to die in the name of equity this time around.

Me too

Thoughts on it?

I know leafs get a lot of shit on this board, but that's pretty much what it's like at University of Toronto. In fact, Peterson is kind of a lightweight compared to some of the professors at that school. You can't use a single word casually without getting called on it. Maybe you don't like her politics but, but watch this interview with Margaret Atwood. You get the same U of T concision/inferiority complex. She's a lot more relaxed though, but I think she's smarter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvp3VMclknA

I agree. It's hard to grasp what Peterson talks about. You have to watch a lot of his stuff to get it

I bought the full thing since it was cheap. I do bits of it at a time. I think it's neat though I have a hard time

Can you compare logic with training a skill?

Only three questions in. I'm not a great writer, and I don't particularly enjoy it, why write when you can play some vidya. But it's good, the self reflection is sort of cathardic, and Peterson just seems like he knows this stuff so I'm trusting that he's not wasting my time.

Only if you have a low iq lol

Got me!! xDD

How far are you?

It's a good practice for metacognitive purposes. I rec meditation as well.

> Joe is a borderline shitlib himself and he was completely fucking floored by this humble Canadian frog advocate telling him that all his shitlib Hollywood friends are human cancer trying to push society towards normalizing gulags again.

You magnificent bastard. Such pottery.

Seems like she's one of the Marxists herself.

Hence why she's the height of intelligence to a fucking leaf.

>From Wikipedia:
>Atwood, who was surrounded by the intellectual dialogue of the female faculty members at Victoria College, often portrays female characters dominated by patriarchy in her novels. She also sheds light on women's social oppression as results from patriarchal ideology.

Fucking leafs.

Kek

Why do leftists always talk in nothing but abstraction? You cannot have a real conversation like this because none of these things are well-defined.

>dismantling systems of oppression
>class conscious
>privileged
>equality
etc., etc.

Then when he gets dragged into reality he relies solely on anecdotal evidence or
ad hoc reassurances that there is no legitimate data supporting your side (there is, differences between men and women being an obvious one with a wealth of neurological studies alone).

Because those words are redefined as soon as it suits their rhetorical goals.

Top fucking kek he believes in the holodomor

>muh six million ukranians

Haven't started yet. I grabbed it a little while ago and the instructions say:

You will need to concentrate and process what you are writing, so try to complete this exercise when you are feeling alert and relatively unrushed.

Gonna wait until tomorrow.

>females are the largest demographic in gaming
>What does that prove? Honestly? How does males making up most of the top rated players mean that girls instantly suck at video games?

>HOW DOES GIRLS SUCKING AT VIDEO GAMES MEAN GIRLS SUCK AT VIDEO GAMES YOU SHITLORD!?
Gas 'em.

Soon brother.

Reality is gonna slap this fools a good one when shit goes down.

I'd like to take a moment to dwell on just how much of a unicorn this man is.

He's a professor that fights PC dogmatists and the tyranny of the CHRT.

He's a psychiatrist that actually helps people instead of just pumping them full if drugs and writing about how trannies are good for shekels.

HES. A. PROFESSOR. VOCALLY. AGAINST. SJWS. PERIOD.

He's also willing to talk to anyone regarding a sensitive issue that may result in his termination and even the suspension of his medical license as he believes the truth is more important than his own personal gain. And again this is a professor we're talking about in a university.

He is so fucking based that now I measure people in Peterson's

holy shit you are absolutely right.
what a fucking year.

I got a few brain tumors reading that pic.
> Lots of women are good at video games
Here's a statistic showing that there are very, very few females at high ranks of games
> What does that prove?

Jesus Christ. Tumors.

He's a KEK apostle, he speaks the language of truth.

First problem:
Reddit

I don't mean that as the typical OO LOL PLEBITT USER Sup Forums faggot way; I mean that in the way that reddit has become so overwhelmed by liberal views that it has become the worst echo chamber Ive seen. The only place that fights that is /all where no one chooses what gets shown and even the ceo of reddit tried to fuck with that system. Iirc they changed the algorithms to combat this, inturn fucking up their site. I remember new stuff being added to the front page all the time it never got boring. Now the same links will be on the page all day. Fuck reddit and their voting system. Literal leftist fascism in the flesh. If your word goes against the hiveminds narrative you get buried beneath the fat black faggot nigger trannies.

The fact that those people dont understand that their lives are great is because of capitalism blows my mind. I see it as a continueation of teenage rebellion from their parents into adulthood.

He's a unique man for sure. As he likes to say, Carl Jeung would call this synchronicity, the kermit frog connection, the frog as a symbol of impending doom, the kek connection.

Is Dr. Peterson the true prophet of doom, here to warn us against defying kek?

Upvotes were a mistake and should have never been implemented if the people who founded it valued free discussion.

They didn't which is why I avoid it like the plague.

If they make him drink the hemlock then we'll know shits getting real.

Reddit is swinging right at least Canadians are. Marxists are exposing themselves and right wing views are getting voted up more frequently.

First problem:
Ideologues.

As a rule, you can't reason with ideologues. Their sole motivation is to promote their people and the mental virus they're plagued with.

Don't bother trying unless you love frustration.

I think so the writing is on the wall over here in Canada.

With the passing of the bill c-16 you must as ACCORDING TO LAW use the pronouns some malcontent freak demands you use.

For us its already over and we're now a soft dictatorship that can go hot any day now but you guys still have a chance.

>I wish I had a professor a fraction as good as him.

OUR PROFESSOR

Yeah Peterson said he was religious and he obviously uses Christian symbols and myths, but he's not religious in the same sense some other people are religious, and that's because Peterson is inspired by Jung. You'll also see Peterson use a bunch of symbolic system in order to express truths about meaning, including the yin yang symbolism.

So it's not some classic "hurf durf fuck you arrogant liberal" spiel.

PETERSON MEMES ARE A GO?

I agree with this from here all the way to Ontario.

> As a rule, you can't reason with ideologues.

There is a war going on, user. There is a war of logic vs emotions. They want to defeat the purpose of logic so ANYTHING GOES after that.
This is what the left wants. This is what Peterson is talking about.

I agree. The worst was when Peterson started talking about religion and Rogan just kept stuttering "but....not like....literally, right?" For about 45 minutes while Peterson dropped nuclear truth bombs

The only leaf that shall not be raked.

user, next time you should mention that the only female pro gamer in sc2 (scarlett)... is biologically a male.

wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Oh they're a go alright

Logic and emotions are both tools in the hands of ideologues. Without emotion, you won't motivate anyone to fight by your side.

That said, if you want to stick to logic and truth in your argumentation, assuming you're not an ideologue yourself, do so with people who are still amenable to reason.

If you think that you are purely logical then you're missing the point of all of this.

>I won't do it and that's that REEEEEEEE

It's a go lad, KEK wills it Checked

>Margaret Atwood
>smart

She was a proto-SJW. I still get my jimmies rustled at how I had to read her crap in high school. Handmaid's Tale.

T H A T ' S
H
A
T

Fire up the meme incubators. We memed a joke man into the highest office in the land. Who knows what chaos could arise from combining the power of meme magic and a true prophet of kek. It shall be glorious

Fuck thats good

We need to recognize the fact that social justice ideologies contain a strong component of revenge, retribution and utopia. I don't know why, but leftist usually seem to implicitly assume that the current system is what causes suffering, instead of taking suffering as some sort of world given, so that the destruction of the current system would necessarily bring about a perfect state, as it is the system itself which creates poverty, oppression and suffering.

I seriously believe they are disguising their aggressive impulses in a call for justice. The primary aim is to hurt and destroy.

Joe Rogan would be intellectually outclassed by a drunk cat.

> If you think that you are purely logical then you're missing the point of all of this.

No, what I think is that when you tell someone
> Look at this chart, showing 99 men at top ranks of x game and 1 woman
,you should expect a reasonable answer and not
> HURR DURR SO WHAT, THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING

That's what I think.

>Why do leftists always talk in nothing but abstraction?

It's a combination of weasel words, and word salad. It's intentionally obtuse so they are able to constantly move the goal post and redefine terms to suit the narrative, ex: Racism = prejudice + power.

this.

this people strike me as full of resenment and bitterness so they want to make as much damage as posible in most humilliant way.
they are pretty scary desu.

Someone like Peterson coming on board with conservatives really underscores how the culture has swung around and how the left has become proto-totalitarian and anti-reality.

Conservatives used to be the Moral Majority. They didn't like argument or critical thinking. They wanted to beat you over the head with the bible or their free-market leg-humping.

Liberals were the ones who were willing to argue and challenge beliefs. Peterson is a classical liberal if anyone is. Someone like Peterson wouldn't have come on board with Reagan or Dubya, not in a million years.

I'm genuinely frightened by where the "mainstream" left is taking the US, Australia, the UK. I think it is getting to a point where science is the enemy for lawmakers.

We're already getting to a point where it's illegal to call a man a man if he feels he's a woman. The next thing is we're going to start burning biology textbooks.

The Muslims banned making images of human beings for nearly 1000 years. We could be walking into something like this.

I don't want to die in a country where I can't say things that are true.

Leftists are part of that system. To the extent that the right considers them a threat, it's no different. If you understand this and strive to overcome your biases so that you can fight for order AND change when appropriate (case by case analysis), you're not an ideologue.

No, it's simpler.

The Left wants to decree all humans are biologically equal. Because admitting any inherent differences would harm their ideology. They want to claim that all differences between people must be due to oppression and patriarchy.

This is legislation coming our way.

We're already at a point where this Nazi friendly site is one of the few places you can say, to a large audience, that transgenderism is full of shit.

We're gonna be fighting this fight for a long time user. I just hope it stays an argument, and not something worse.

We're the University now, and we are going to revive our unjustly vilified father.

youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE?t=4672

reddit is completely propagandized now
there is nothing organic about /r/all, the algorithms are tweaked and weighted, and it's now owned by a Soros parent company.

Rogan is open-minded but still has assumptions based on a narrative he didn't himself form. Every time he uses the word
>problematic
I know some fucking horseshit is going to follow.

This is why Trump could be such a big deal. He could be the moment we "rescue the father".

DEUS VULT LET THE BLOOD OF THE WEAKLINGS FILL THE STREETS
S H A D I L A Y

>admits to being a Marxist

he should have just stopped the conversation right there, as his 'opponent' is insane and cannot be reasoned with

Rescue your dead father from underneath the ocean? Will that deliver us from this Hell?

Problematic is a word that people use when they don't know the argument they want to believe. Its like a trump card. Discussion is supposed to end when you say systematic or problematic because it inplies there can be no 'fix' or 'solution'.

It sounds smart but isn't. Fuck the jokers who use it.

>do it for him

man everytime that i hear this guy talks about all the simbolism and the dormant potential that exist exist inside of us as a species, makes me want to cry almost, i dont know why, like a very warn feeling in my chest.
i am become gay Sup Forums?

They are self-loathing and project it outwards. They hate their instincts and their feelings so they craft a utopian narrative and pillory anyone who deviates from it in the slightest.

It reminds me of the speeches that Stalin would give to the assemblies. The applause that followed would sometimes go on for over an hour because no one wanted to be among the first to stop clapping.

Our father is in Hell and we're in our own personal Hell until we reunite with him

No that's what it feels like to be woke

That's your spirit, nigga. Mind body and spirit need to be nurtured. The modern world has abandoned the spirit and most of ours is neglected and undeveloped

No I really believe that both Islam and Marxism have elements that are similar and are based on a kind of psychological structure that is satisfying to those who adopt these systems.

Both of them divide the world into two simple category: the believers (oppressed proletariat) and the unbelievers (oppressive capital owning class). The meaning of life is to be found in the struggle toward the attainment of utopia, either the classless society of Marx or the Golden Age Caliphate of Islam. In both cases, this is to be achieved through relentless struggle (jihad) at all level: intellectual, social, political and physical.

When the bourgeoisie (or the kafir) object to this, they are either led by Satan or blinded by their own class interests. Both system are not evolved system but rather the product of revelation, either theoretical or divine. In the case of Islam, Allah sanctions the struggle, whereas in Marxism it is the forces of history (right side of history) which dictates that one is on the right path or will be vindicated in the end.

There's something to that structure that people like apparently. It externalizes the hatred.

Compare this to Christianity, in which the utopia (kingdom of heaven) is literally "not of this world" and where the struggle (jihad, class struggle) is internal. Buddhism likewise doesn't externalize.

No I'm also super gay now.

At the end of the show you could tell Rogan was sort of exhausted too. Wild ride.

Why are you saying 'no', then? They do have similar elements: they're ideologies.

TFW you are:

>son of prominent communist leader
>you granies have survived Ukraine famine
>you used to use "they pretending to pay, we pretending to work" irl.
>almost become a communist myself in late teens

Professor to literally accepts "Gulag Arhipelago". Numbers of deaths are overestimated, and Belomorcanal are deep enough and working until today. But as all more systematic minds put their tongues in their asses its easy to be a crazy genious kind superstar.