Red pill me on why I should be a right-wing authoritarian rather than a classical liberal

Red pill me on why I should be a right-wing authoritarian rather than a classical liberal.

You shouldn't. Classical Liberalism to Minarchism is the place to be, mang.

you need to be lower. and further to the right.

But killing lefties sounds like fun desu

>Classical liberal
Kill yo self

Master race reporting

I subscribe to Transportarianism.

The only legitimate function of government IS the roads.

litterally cucked by a fucking supermarket.

True Master race here.

Ex-trots kys

What the west was built on

Reminder that Sup Forums is a leftist board.

>mfw Yeltsin had a 2% approval rating

you'll know when you hit puberty

I figured I would be a bit more to the right.

Why are there so many leftists here today

Checked.

Who fash here?

I actually support Trump.

You can't fight degeneracy as a classic liberal.

Not leftist democrat, leftist Stalin and hitter

14/88 kamerad

Can't argue with that, it sounds like a blast. The problem is that authoritarianism and the inherent centralization required for it allows leftists to much more rapidly implement their disastrous vision should they come to power.

nice

I see nothing but decadence

Third position best position

We can be friends

I don't belong here do I

GTFO BERNIE

dude weed lmao

I shall
basically

Liberals get triggered too easily. pol is comparably chill

Are you a Natsbol?

Because classical liberals allow in people with subversive ideas who will then model the culture under their own nonliberal views.

Because I told you so.

Today the chief representatives of the Liberal idea are the "republics" and "democracies" of Western Europe and America, most of which preserve a rather precarious balance between the forces of authority and Revolution, while professing to believe in both.

It is of course impossible to believe in both with equal sincerity and fervor, and in fact no one has ever done so. Constitutional monarchs like Louis Philippe thought to do so by professing to rule "by the Grace of God and the will of the people"--a formula whose two terms annul each other, a fact as equally evident to the Anarchist as to the Monarchist.

Now a government is secure insofar as it has God for its foundation and His Will for its guide; but this, surely, is not a description of Liberal government. It is, in the Liberal view, the people who rule, and not God; God Himself is a "constitutional monarch" Whose authority has been totally delegated to the people, and Whose function is entirely ceremonial. The Liberal believes in God with the same rhetorical fervor with which he believes in Heaven. The government erected upon such a faith is very little different, in principle, from a government erected upon total disbelief, and whatever its present residue of stability, it is clearly pointed in the direction of Anarchy.

A government must rule by the Grace of God or by the will of the people, it must believe in authority or in the Revolution; on these issues compromise is possible only in semblance, and only for a time. The Revolution, like the disbelief which has always accompanied it, cannot be stopped halfway; it is a force that, once awakened, will not rest until it ends in a totalitarian Kingdom of this world.

That's odd, I always favored Republicans (except for R-money) and always thought of myself as right wing...

Why the fuck am I left wing?

Derp forgot to bost bic

Seems more centrist to me tbqh senpai. You probably relate to the right wing because of your authoritarianism.

Huh. Fair enough