White people age like shit

You stormfags calm that white genes are superior and all, and yet, you age like shit. Especially white women.

Newfags, if your going to fall for the bait, dont forget to sage.

It's not really a fair comparison when your average black person has been shot to death before the age of 30

>shit colored vaginas

no thanks

I wouldn't age if I was an unemployed welfare monkey either

I'm 80 and not photoshopped or wearing makeup

We don't look like shit to begin with. That's the difference.

idk, i'm 32 and get carded most of the time when i buy beer or go to a bar.

Show me one of these done by age alongside race.

Fuck off, leaf.

Looks better than what white women have to offer. Loose, mayo-looking vaginas. Fuck out of here, Aussiefag.

>implying you have a job as a 15 year old

>crusty, dry skin
>dry hair
>skinny as fuck

Shit bait.

>niggers
>aesthetic style

nope

Sup Forums has triggered you hard, Jamal.

i'll have one israeli please

czech
polish
french
hungarian

I alot of that has to do with mitochondria DNA and the oxygenation rates of that DNA. Many white women do age poorly, naturally. And women who do pass on that mitochondria to their sons (who won't pass it on to their kids) and their daughters (who will). Its haplogroup H, and almost half of Europe has this haplogroup. A white man wouldn't pass on the genes that make people age poorly.

Its also other factors, like hot showers everyday (which is a recent anomaly), chemical bombs that are called shampoo, a lack of vitamins and minerals. In the west, our food is raped, and it lacks in a lot of things because of the way its processed. Things like bread used to be a lot more rich in vitamins and stuff. Organ meats and fish were more often consumed. Less inflammatory foods were more common.

I do want kids, and I'm considering a brown grill.

>mfw Russian, Austrian, Czech
Why are slavs so perfect?
[spoiler]I'm not a degenerate right?[/spoiler]

Fuck I forgot spoilers don't work here

A real failure of that effort. That might be an average of yekkes (German Israelis). It's not an even quarter of the way honest average of the actual Israeli population, which is rather more phenotypically diverse than Wales.

"Wrong"

Us blacks have cucked you hard, Jimmy.

nice shit post

An ugly nigger looking young at an old age doesn't mean anything. It's still going to be an ugly nigger regardless.

Why are so many people into these third worlders so much? There culture is shit and creepy.

Then why do blacks LOVE white women so much?

>WE DONT AGE N SHEEIT

Why you gotta take all the good ones tho

Black don't crack.

You're embarrassing yourself, chimp.

white men age the best out of any race

Those bows are pretty fucking small.

black people look terrible at every age though

I can't speak for their culture, but it seems like slav women are either babushka-tier or pretty hot. Maybe that's just my czech genes telling me to fuck other slavs though.

Black & Latina women are all morbidly obese pear shaped fart machines.

So you fuck obese women? That's why you're trying to get across here? Negresses and spicettes are pretty much 100% overweight or obese, especially at those ages.

>babushka-tier

I want off this wild ride, let me live in the meme of the un-aging super hot slav women

Is that really the same person or is that just a meme?

Are you blind?

what you talkin bout marina abromovic is 70 she looks great, go be a faggot somewhere else

tip-top kek, who even comes up with these memes they reek of so much asshurt

Well, you know what they say...

One placenta a day, keeps the doctor away!

Shouldn't we be promoting memes like this? Share them all over black twitter as anti-coalburning propaganda.

Gwen Stefani has not aged since the 90s

Heavy is the head that wears the crown. It's very stressful trying to keep Western civilization running, particularly given the non-stop nigger and spic attempts to destroy it.

Latinas age way worse than whites. You ever seen a Mexican in your life? Pumping out 10 kids really fucks you over. Black women take extreme detail to how they look. Weaves, nail salons, the works.

Why not include people who age the best? Asian women. Must be all that fish and rice.

Gtfo you dumb kid.
No one is going to take that shit seriously enough for it to affect their life choices, especially not in the weird fantasy way you imagine. And you really think nigs stay with white women long enough for them to significantly age anyway? Or care that a woman is fat as long as she's white and willing?

Lookin good, Gramps.i

>dry skin

Tip top kek. Niggers invented a way to talk about dry skin. "Ashy"

Why such disrespect for birds? No nigger could keep a yard as beautiful as (((pic related))).

Nigga have you seen non-celeb black women

Mexican women blow up after their first kid. They are all fat as fuck. I don't think I have even seen a mexican woman who wasn't fat. Blacks start as shit, it cant get worse from there. White men age like champs. we get better all the way to 60. White womens utility has ended for anything but breeding so who the fuck cares about them.

>Austrian
>Slav

Is that a bird hut? That is fucking awesome. Imagine tracking down the asshole who kept stealing your fruit off your trees only to find this in the forest.

This shit made me laugh

Wasn't necessarily saying they were all slav, just that 2 out of 3 were.

You called it, OP!

cqb
can't you see how operator they are by the stance they hold, all small profile and shit. The bottom picture is real savanna operators while the top picture is some magazine photoshoot bullshiet.

Check out the legendary bower bird. They build this stuff to attract mates. David Attenborough did a killer series called "birds of paradise" covering this stuff. Birds are the white people of the sky.

good, maybe now the brown hoard will fuck off from our women.

A candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
wetbacks and apes can fuck off