AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EASIEST BAIT OF MY LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can they be so dumb

42D CHINESE CHESS

If leftists and liberals were smart, they wouldn't be leftist or liberal. They are programmed to react to certain stimuli and will behave accordingly.

>Making a commercial for that politician you hate
>Buttmad salty libs

Pick two and only two.

What's the over-under on one of these patriots accidentally immolating themselves?

Even I doubted that these people would be dogshit stupid enough to actually do this

wow. so edgy

explain?

Seriously though, how do these people have the drive to even take their time to going out buy a flag, walk to Trump Tower, Stand outside and burn a piece of cloth, and then think they accomplished something.

I understand being upset but are their lives that boring they can't find one thing more important than this movement that accomplishes nothing?

Third world citizens

>REVCOM

figures

256D Basketball

burn lgbt and soviet flag when?

Trump baited people into burning flags on camera by saying that people who burn flags should go to jail or lose citizenship, and I thought that surely they wouldn't be retarded enough to fall for it, but here we are.

Trump tweeted that it should be illegal to burn the burger flag.

Media naturally shills, and anti-trump chumps start burning flags.

What are the odds that flag burning becomes a key part of all the "anti-Trump" protests from now on?

These people are caricatures of themselves.

This

Trump should set up a stand to sell flags outside of Trump Tower.

>want everyone to think that those who disagree with you hate america
>tweet out something about making burning flags illegal
>some of those who disagree with you burn flags

All in a days troll.

>accidentally set themselves on fire and all of them burn alive

God fucking damn these cuck faggots are so easy to manipulate. No wonder the media has such a fucking easy run of it for the past 50-odd years.

Just tell them something, they'll take it at face value and act on it. Like retarded children.

It's absolutely hilarious!

So now instead of Fuck Trump. It's Fuck America

Damn, kike college professors didn't condition them for Trump baiting like this

Why do they burn what they love just to spite some nebulous shitposter they never met?

Oh, right. They actually don't love the US and prove themselves as traitors yet again.

Kek I remember that live ,good times

There is no way these fucking pussy liberals are this fucking stupid to take the bait from Trumo

They're traitors and part of the Liberal alliance, take away their citizenship.

All that time and energy but none of it goes into raising a child, getting a job or bettering themselves.

SAD

Yep, trump keeps playing interdimensional go while the libtards insist on playing 4-square tic-tac-toe

>MFW footage of these acts are literally in his 2020 campaign commercials

if they weren't such fervent zombie retards, i'd almost feel bad for them

4 D C H E S S
D
C
H
E
S
S

Also
>flag burning ban legislation started by Hillary and failed, like everything ever done by Clintoons.

It's the Facebook generation. Most of them do it for the (you)s

>Why do they burn what they love
They don't love it. They hate everything America stands for, and only want to abuse it for their own Marxist endgame.

They pretend to love it to trick Patriots

We should seriously spread this, something like...
>BURN FOR JUSTICE!
Make a info chart about how to light yourself on fire but "safely" so you can put yourself out quick. Make a reference to those monks who set themselves on fire, the dumbest ones will actually get severely burned.

invest in flag making companies

explain?

I can't wait to see what's next

> trump tweets "Nobody should be allowed to call blacks 'niggers' - if they do there must be consequences!"

> liberals "he's at it again! First amendment!"

> protesters calling everyone nigger outside of trump tower

kek

Kek

Liberals only want one thing: Attention, and they get that attention by virtue signaling.

They don't care how or why, but they want people to know that they're doing something

They drive there in their Audis, carrying their iPhones and Starbucks Frappucinos, wearing their Converse, Levis, Stone Island and Omega and take photos of themselves 'FIGHTING THE SYSTEM' for the irl (you)s.

It's all just bullshit.

If they hate the US so much they're free to leave. Where would they leave to? Oh yeh, Canada or Denmark or Norway. Whiter coutnries. WEWLAD

If Mexico is so good why aren't they all fucking off there? If they love niggers and Arabs so much why aren't they moving to Somalia or Kazakhstan?

FUCKING MADMAN

>mfw Trump co. produces 98% of all American flags sold in the US

I don't get how they think being violent will make people want to follow their cause.

Very unpatriotic! Sad!

What's the deal with this kid is he child genius or one too many vaccines

>Trump tweets "Adolf Hitler is dead!"

>angry liberals start burning synagogues

I wish they could try to gain attention by committing mass suicide

yfw Trump already has 2020 locked up.

>and then think they accomplished something.

That's the secret to all this. If they think they achieved something, it must be that way. Why do you think they get all excited for getting reblogs, likes, etc. like it makes their lives more meaningful?

I mean, Kazakhstan isn't really an Arab country, more like a mix of Asians, Russians, and Gulag survivors. It iz a niceeee

Rosie get out

it case it wasn't obvious fellow leaf, flag-burning is perceived as a really shitty thing to do to by the majority of americans, even non-trump supporters

by baiting them into making a huge spectacle out of burning the flag, trump reinforced the perception that his opponents are unpatriotic, unamerican and completely detached from real people of the USA

you can thank social media, they do it for imaginary internet points

they will isolate themselves into oblivion from the rest of america its fucking beautiful

Keep it up libtards. We want 8 years of Trump!

It baits his competition into burning them, and most patriotic Americans abhor anyone who burns their flag. So less sympathy for the protesters and Trump appears more patriotic.

When are they gonna learn that Trump is a troll.

Alright, so Trump got some degenerates to burn a few flags. What's his endgame here? Sup Forums seems pretty convinced this is a step in some convoluted scheme, so I'd like to know what exactly he's trying to accomplish.

JUST LIKE THE PIED PIPER
LED RATS THROUGH THE STREETS
WE DANCE LIKE MARIONETTES
SWAYING TO THE SYMPHONY
OF DESTRUCTION

soros funds them thru moveon dot org
this is well known

Lol these people are so retarded. They need to convince people trump is bad so they burn the symbol of our country.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/700

(a)
(1) Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
(2) This subsection does not prohibit any conduct consisting of the disposal of a flag when it has become worn or soiled.

imagine how important the future of Europe and Europeans is to the average Sup Forums user, the level of passion and such, now amplify it to the point where people actually take action, and change "future" to "destruction"

Kek confirms

The truth of the matter is that they have no idea why what they're doing makes no sense.

They were bred to doublethink and not question it.

Trump won largely because of people hating how ridiculous the SJW America-hating left has become. By continuing to subtly stoke the flames and make the left look more ridiculous, him and Republicans only get stronger.

Alright yeh, I just wrote the first Stan I thought of. Let's try Comoros instead.

I want to fuck Bannon Trump's tight butt hole!

>TRUMP has conditioned his enemies to do the opposite of whatever he says.

Prepare yourselves for the 4 most entertaining years of our lives anons.

its fucking 3am on election day bro. Plus Trump doesnt like drugs so no one hopped him up on meth.

Its social media recognition; cred for more followers.

If it wasn't for the cameras 90% of them wouldn't be there.

Too easy

Trump should say he's going to make that illegal

way back in the day the leftists and liberals were the smart ones. weird how we've gotten to the point where they moved us backwards and conservatives are moving us forward. is this real life?

pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_Protection_Act_of_2005

Some do it because they're being paid. Others do it because they desperately crave attention and want to feel some sort of moral superiority so they join random movements and protests that challenge the norm.

>People protesting his election
>He alienated the GOP and the Establishment at large this entire election cycle

He's essentially illegitimating his protestors in the eyes of America

>L'Oreal hair dye (unless it's a wig)
>Apple iPhone
>Maybelline nail varnish
>MAC eyeliner
>NYX foundation
>Hot Topic faux leather jacket
>Home Depot door
>Walls
>Hashtagging on Twitter
>Sticker from Staples
>Nose ring from Pandora

Reported.

>48 hrs ago Trump invested heavily in the US's top 3 flag manufactures.

>trump's total wealth has now tripled thanks to liberals childish and predictable actions

4d fucking ches m8

I like how when Dylann Roof did it he was a deplorable white shooter and hater of freedom but when liberals burn flags it's totally fine and not hypocritical.

Do an AMA, Podesta.

They think they are spuerior to jobless NEETs while they have the same amount of free time to do shit like this.

cornflower is ike a fire blanket -tiny air voids heep heat off

I wish I could order hoards of people to do things voluntarily in 140 characters or less.

the highest psychological self defense mechanism that they are capable of is classifying anyone that disagrees with them as trolls.

they don't even do that correctly.

It also forces them to champion free speech which they've been trying to undermine for a while now.

You have to be stupid to be liberal.

It is a wig. That pic is from a parody account run by Shoe0nHead.

your a retard your going to have your overtime cut, and your going to die in the street or go bankrupt when they get rid of health care. You deserve to be controlled and you would be happier for it.

>Look into your heart you will know it to be true

>they fell for this
Jesus, I am going to get tired of winning.