Bill O'Reilly just said he believes you should get 10 years automatic for dealing pot to people under 21...

Bill O'Reilly just said he believes you should get 10 years automatic for dealing pot to people under 21, and many baby boomers agree with him

This is why I'm alt-right. The generation ahead of us is so fucking close minded and stupid

i agree, it should be for adults only. 21+, no exceptions

I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums agrees with him.

there is NOTHING wrong with marijuana, and the reason it's outlawed is one of the stupidest reasons ever.

i agree, they should be crucified on telephone poles

I thought that pot should be legal until I realized it was a great way to jail niggers and take away their voting rights.

I agree, Bill is too soft. Dealers should be executed.

He isn't wrong, kid smokes pot starts hanging with people who deal pot, gets turned on to harder shit, next thing you know he is robbing shit just to slam junk or smoke crack, I have seen it happen too many times.

Orielly is the biggest autistic faggot I've ever laid eyes on

I agree as well. But fuck this guy thinking you should spend 10 years behind bars because you sold some drugs to a young person. Fuck that and fuck him. He lost all credibility after he said that. He's pandering to senior citizens. My dumbass grandpa would agree. BECAUSE HE'S SENILE.

I understand why the left thinks the right is racist. Our parents and grandparents are so fucking stupid

And? He's being a pussy, what you got to do is put them in solitary confinement for 45 years and the execute.

It's alright his kind will all retire in 15 years. Then it's our turn to fix their partial retardedness

Why should you not face the consequences of your crime? How is 10 years for selling a mind altering narcotic to a person below the age of 21 too much? Why should creating a degenerate be seen as a minor offence?

I don't know about the sentencing but I kind of agree. First, don't deal pot. Second, don't deal pot to kids.

fucking newfags

I think you should be allowed to kill drug dealers as you find them

"""""Consequences""""""

Are you 12? 10 years. Think about that. TEN FUCKING YEARS. You get caught at 21 haha fuck your 20s, you get to start your life at 30. Same for 30 yr olds @ 40 years old"

"Doing pretty good in life, sell some pot to a 17 year old, oh fuck I'm completely fucked the rest of my life bc I sold a plant to a 17 year old"

You're on par with a commie. I hope you fucking die soon if you're actually serious because you're ideals are communist.

I hope you have 2 beautiful children and they carry a gram of pot on them so I can run them over, back over their bodies, piss on their bodies, fuck their corpes, and pop two round of .45 ACP into their heads

I agree. Weed is for niggers.

actually pot DOES have a negatove affect on the brais of people under the age of 25, when the human brain is on the verge of finishing its development. most of those problems are related to memory and thought process. there is no negative affect to people whos brains have FINISHED developing, but selling it to someone before that hinders brain growth and creates more fucking morons like those on /b.

Most drug dealers are niggers.
So basically he's just advocating for the mass-imprisonment of black males.

That's hardly a position that I disagree with. Keeping blacks in cages is better than letting them run amok in society.

>doing good in life
>selling drugs

pick one

>mind altering narcotic
Kill yourself desu

This is why Canada is so much better than you backward fucks.

>Induces schizophrenia in susceptible people..
Not a good enough reason

Weed breeds degeneracy. I'd shhot you for growing weed

The effect is marginal amd far less than the effects of alcohol or even tobacco

>punishing people for their crime is mean

This isn't about the legalization of weed retard. This is about the term limit on imprisonment for dealing.

I bet you didn't even know many prisons are private companies. You're the exact reason, a fucking proponent, a tool, that the left uses agains the right in regards to unintelligence that had run rampant in the right wing

How about not selling weed to anyone? Also, I'm not a pinko. You act as if drug dealers have no choice but to sell weed, "oh boohoo I've been caught selling weed and now spend a decade in jail", should have thought of that before selling it right? You're calling me a commie, but in reality your mind has been brainwashed by the commie media to make you believe "Muh weed" is a human right, that creating a degenerate culture to poison the minds of young adults. You are the true commie here my pinko friend.

>being such a loser that you think "weed" is important
if you can't be just as happy without it then you have issues

The government shouldnt have so much power. What if they decide to lock people up 10 years for ""right wing hate speach"

nope, degenerate pot smokers should be executed on the spot or at the very least get 20 years

The prison time is the issue you backwards degenerate

Weed and weed culture is degeneracy. That is a completely sensible and fair policy.

>he said, posted on Sup Forums

It's not really important enough a problem to merit being illegal.

The law already exists, mate, and so do prison sentences. Maybe lay off the ganj?

>Bill O'Reilly just said he believes you should get 10 years automatic for dealing pot to people under 21

based Irishman

>poisoning minds
Lol weed is basically the weakest drug out there. Might as well mass incarcerate for possessing tobacco and caffeine or chop off a mans hands for shoplifting if you want to live in a saudi arabia tier country

dumb ass edgy wanna be teens.. pot is bad- it fucks you up, end of thread.

>Can kill and die for your country at 18
>Not considered responsible enough for alcohol or weed

Why are Americans so fucking retarded? Goddamn this shit is so incredibly dumb. I am constantly blown away at the amount of effort Americans seem to put into being intentionally stupid

>implying he's wrong

How about not speeding
How about not buying insurance
How about not not tailgating

>you should be executed

You're totalitarian ideology would have you and your family killed. "But muh circumstances" yeah, that's where I'm coming from, retard

>DUDE

In a time where jobs are becoming scarce a brand new multi billion dollar business is a godsend. You can't sell alcohol to minors so the penalties should be similar.

It should be 20 years, not 10, you stupid jewish faggot.

>weed is basically the weakest drug out there

This is such a meme. Retards hear "you can't die from pot overdose" and somehow interpret it as "weed is, like, the most harmless substance ever, bro! it's totally impossible for it to screw over your life in any way! you can't die from overdose, because overdoses are obviously the only way that drugs can screw up your life, maaaaaaaaaaan!"

You can't die from overdose, but you can trigger latent schizophrenia. Is schizophrenia "weak"?

What's worse? A narcotic sold to a minor that can negatively impact their life in many ways, costing them money, putting them in the same culture that does worse drugs and possibly damaging their brain or a minor being called a mean name on the internet. The idea of a government is a group of humans who get together to organize things so things are less shit and should have enough power to protect it's people.

>This is why I'm alt-right

and what the fuck is the alt-right?

>DEA shills want to further waste tax dollars to mass incarcerate calling others edgy

Never said I thought it should be illegal (I don't) but my point remains the same.

false. it is a plant, abuse is always degenerate
we need to stand up against the liquid jew and its shills.

>beta future elliot rodger autist mad nobody ever offered to smoke with him in highschool detected

Rejecting traditional republican beliefs, such as anti-gays and anti-weed but support nationalistic ideals

tobacco is nice now and then I think.. It's disgusting if it's a habit though

Doesn't everyone here realize drugs are "banned" so kikes can launder the drug money in their banks? In the golden age of white Europe during the 19th century all drugs were legal and nobody gave a shit about it.

As does mine.
I still get mine anyway. I'm not concerned. I'd just like to be able to buy with my card.

>Jobs are becoming scarce

I am completely uneducated but can find low wage work by walking into many large corporations or factories and shitting on a job application. Of course it's low wage, but it's livable if you get a roommate or stay for a couple years. Are there really people that can't find livable wage jobs? Maybe it's skilled labor jobs which are in short supply? In which case I don't think the weed industry would create many skilled labor jobs.

>What are you 12?
Serious question kiddo, are YOU twelve?

He's right. Weed is degenerate.

>narcotic
Its literally not
>negatively impact their life in many ways
By that logic you should get 10 years in prison for browsing Sup Forums

Moderate drinking is not wrong
Smoking weed is NEVER wrong

Alcohol is addictive, weed is not

It's not anything. It's label given by the MSM to anyone that doesn't want to be raped in the ass by niggers.

>supporting people profitting off your kids and getting them hooked on drugs

yeah na

Weakening as is allowing weed/stoner culture to flourish, the affects may not be as strong or just as strong as other legal drugs like liquor or tabbaco, but it's the culture it breeds that poisons the mind. If it weren't for these stoners claiming how marijuana is a wonder plant ready to cure all your problems, or how it's plastered all over shirts, flags, hats then I wouldn't mind it so much. If it were just a something like tabacco or caffeine or alcohol, I would not mind allowing this drug being legal for recreational use. Also I do not agree with bodily punishment, nor do I think something such as shoplifting should be punished to such an extent, it's the fact that marijuana may not be a gateway drug, but it is certainly a gateway to degeneracy, and degeneracy leads to a sick country. And a sick country cannot prosper.

The effects of cannabis aren't understood because the brain isn't understood. It's the most widely used psychoactive, and it undoubtedly changes the way people think - possibly permanently. People who peddle the shit that cannabis is harmless are either deceitful or delusional. The 1960s drug culture movement, Timothy Leary, Strawberry Fields and opening the doors of perception, was possible because psychoactive drugs have a mind altering effect. Just because you can't quantify the risk because the brain isn't understood it does not mean there isn't one. There very clearly is.

>mind altering narcotic
>yet turning kids into transvestites via the public school system is legal and has less of your focus and isnt a crime
Kids will get their hands on whatever they please. You won't deter them with laws. One of the reasons kids dont trust the government is how they lied about cannabis for years and still continue to. If cannabis was never made illegal there's a good chance the 70's may have been mild and the berncuck "movement" may have never existed, even Trump believes that for every new mandate we have to get rid of two old ones, more unneeded regulation isnt going to help

Not having car insurance is degenerative
>give em 10 years
Fucking retard. You have no logic

Still significantly less than alcohol

whites are more likely to be psychologically affected by a looming prison sentence. Niggers almost never hire lawyers and will never admit they were in the wrong. Drug laws are like honey traps for nigs. They will never not fall in it.

I AM SILLY

gotta protect the stocks in privatised prisons that he owns, can you lame him?

Weed can be somewhat physically addictive and can be strongly mentally addictive.
Also many people have had their lives badly hurt by weed.
Abusing a psychedelic drug (even a mild one like strong pot) can unsurprisingly fuck some people up (sometimes as first, sometimes after a long period of using).
I am for it being legal but I am not for lying to people about its safety.

I'm not supporting it you fucking retard, I'm attacking the logic behind giving a dealer 10 years automatic for dealing to a kid WANTING it.

So let's give the 17 year old 10 years too. He gets out at 27.

refer to you to this

Might as well stone witches and burn heretics houses if you want to live in a backwards authoritarian shithole

If the law was that unjust I would consider anyone that supported it an enemy combatant

oh my GOD CTR, put some effort into it.

retard

Stop at physically addictive. It's not. You may just want it more. Provide an NCBI medical journal proving otherwise.

Have you ever smoked weed? To the point where you can actually agree some should serve a manslaughter-esque term for selling it?

I love you /pol, but I'm an aerospace machinist who smokes lots of good weed with the programmers, engineers, and inspectors at my shop. The idea that weed makes you dumb if you weren't a total retard to begin with is fucking stupid. It's obvious you autists have never met any real junkies with actual drug problems. Stoner culture is annoying though desu.

annoting how much pro-alcohol propaganda is everywhere and anti-marijuana propaganda, yet people still refuse to see the jews making millions as lobbyists for alcohol firms, barring access to marijuana as it is their "competitor".
It's inhumane. I don't personally like alcohol, and I feel that is one of the more degenerate substances. If weighted equally wrt to its effects, long and short term, it would be then be illegal, unlike marijuana.
There's just too much money to be made off of alcohol to let people make their own informed decisions about it.

>wahhhh people are enjoying things police state, help!!!
Fucks like you need to stay out of the republican party or they will never win again

Weed itself isn't bad.

Weed culture is awful.

Until everyone can stop acting like weed is the answer to everything in life the current beliefs behind it will never progress. I occasionally smoke the herb too but I never mention it around anyone because I don't want to be associated with all the DUDE WEED'S. The culture surrounding the drug is degeneracy through and through.

>This is why I'm alt-right. The generation ahead of us is so fucking close minded and stupid
yeah, i'm alt-right because its obvious those stoner pieces of shit deserve the gas chamber.

I believe by 21 the human brain has generally developed enough to be held accountable for such decisions, I may be wrong though

Prove it.
>you can't

Did you know that in the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks and mass killings the perpetrators smoked cannabis?

sounds like christianity

you're either trolling or you're just a moralistic moron

who seriously gives a shit if a 20-year-old get sold some weed? does it affect you whatsoever?

it'd be your goddamn taxes paying to lock up that dealer for ten years anyway, accomplishing nothing but potentially turning a non-violent offender into a violent one

Get off my lawn and back into the shit hut you had to make Jamal.

So your argument is a meme cartoon? And i dont even smoke i dont own guns or a motorcycle but i dont want them banned why do you suck the government's dick just because "muh feels" ?

Sounds good to me, let the best man win.

I'm not on about the legalization of weed, I'm on about the sentence.

That is what is funny. My OP exhibits the IQ of the ppl who oppose me they can't even fucking comprehend my OP with posting a knee jerk reply. You're all legit fucking retards. I have YET to have someone explain why 10 years is reasonable. YOU'RE ALL LEGITIMATE MEME republicans

There is a difference between enjoying something in your own home (though I think many people just smoke to satiate their addiction, it's actually quite boring after a while) and creating an entire sub-culture which spreads false propaganda to children about how "pot is cool and harmless and everyone should do it because there's 0% chance pot will ruin your life, trust me, I heard it from a homeless guy wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, maaan!"

by this logic, we should have social media made illegal, as it is a huge portal to degenerate thinking.
If smoking a plant is a portal to degeneracy to you, and you are not even concerned by the impact of social media and alcohol on our youth, you need to take a break and think things through.
perhaps then you wouldn't be so triggered by a t-shirt.

>marijuana
>narcotic

You're a moron.

weed causes irreversible frontal love damage, high estrogen levels, and permanently slows the synapses in the brain. weed smokers should be killed by the government, and dealers should be skinned alive on national television.

im glad we elected donald 'duerte' trump, to kill these degenerate subhumans.