Kek Statues

I got tired of not being able to buy a kek statue (only one left is $1,108.16 + $6.49 shipping on Amazon). Plus apparently the original is pretty small, like 3 cubic inches.

Since I want one, and I'm sure that other people do too, I got contact with a possible manufacturer and I might be able to get a bunch of these things. If I put them on eBay/Amazon/etc. for a reasonable price (aka enough for me to break even, I'm not looking to jew anybody) would anybody be interested in getting their own statue?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=buy frog statue&tbm=shop&spd=14212482293964664957
space.com/26385-keck-observatory.html
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the time comes, buy ad space for Sup Forums and raise the price of the statues just enough to break even with the ad space cost considered. That way the mods won't 404 this and b& you for advertising.

PRAISE KEK

Does anybody even see the ads anymore? I feel like everyone uses adblock.

>ban for advertising
hopefully since I'm not actually selling it atm, just looking to see if people besides me want a statue and couldn't get one, the mods will let it slide.

If it 404's I might make another thread that just asks if people want these.

stop being a jew bastard and buy the one thats in top kek condition

Who else got for $9.11?

Good luck in your endeavor. There was a thread last week of an Australian that has like 1,000 KEK statues that's about to hit Amazon, so you may want to instead produce other KEK memorablilia, perhaps a pendant of KEK's sigil instead? You could get an artist to make a nice one of polished stone relatively cheap I think.

No OP, you will get stuck with a bunch of heket statues that you'll have to sell for less than breakeven eventually to get rid of them.

If you don't buy enough quantity, you won't sell them. Because guess what, that manufacture is now researching the growing demand of this product now that you tipped them off. They're going to capitalize now and make a large run and undercut the hell out of you.

Patience. Don't let the Chinaman Jew you.

100% OP I really need a kek statute. You would be doing kekism a favour.

Shadilay

If he had thought of this at least a month ago he could've had Kek Christmas tree ornaments on the way.

Placed on top of a burger box, how appropriate

>stop being a jew
>go give 1000 shekels to the jew on Amazon
nice try Schlomo, you won't steal my shekels that easily

oh fuck really. Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Also, if you've got a link to the archived thread that you could shoot my way that'd be great.

>he doesn't have frogs in his garden

You're going to poopoo peepee hell.

I'd buy one.

Yeah senpai, he's got a whole bunch of KEKs stored away waiting to flood the market. They not made from the same material but they look the same.

Shadilay brother

It won't be as awesome as a stone statue, but if you know a guy with a 3d printer you could always print.

I've been looking to Aquire a portable praise station to enjoy meme magic on the go. And the Kek statue fulfills all my needs.

Shadilay

I don't have the link, sorry lad. It's wayyyyy deep in the archive now. The images couldn't be reverse-image searched on google, so I think it's legit

I've got access to some 3D printers on campus, but I've never worked with the software to make the designs.

I want a massive kek statue for my court yard once I'm rolling in money

Shadilay

I remember that thread too, we'll have to watch for when they show up on the market

>print picture of statue
>visit nearest high school
>ask to see ceramics teacher
>commission him to make this statue for ten dollars
>???
>probably get a better quality statue than the original

There was an user a while back who was talking about how a wood sculptor use to make giant sculptures of animals and what not (like metres tall) and he said he stumbled upon a frog on its haunches resembling KEK (pbuh) and how he was going to purchase it, paint it, hollow out the eyes and place candles in it

Honestly if you just get the file of the 3d cad you can just put it on a sd card and go with it. However, you'd probably have to get one of the statue from an user on here. The odds of the kek statue being on all the databases is slim.

In all seriousness the most magickal thing to do is to make your own, especially if you include special materials in it.

When the judgment day comes, all of you would regret worshipping some frog instead of the mighty allah you kaffirs scum

Also in the same situation as you, i've been waiting for months for a reasonable priced statue.

Blasphemy
Heretic
Praise kek
Shadilay

He who croaks has plans for us all

I made this bad boy years ago when I was in high school. Gonna go get me some gold spray paint tomorrow

Because putting candles in a wooden statue is a great idea

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=buy frog statue&tbm=shop&spd=14212482293964664957

my frog statue is doing a handstand

Yeah I would, I'm getting some Christmas money soon and seems like a good thing to spend money on desu.

Paint eye lids on him

>whey powder next to alcohol
not gonna make it :(

I make similar types of custom statues for a living. Here in the USA. Get in contact with someone like me who does short run resin production and you won't have to deal with the Chinese and order a shit load as a minimum.

YES

Also got Crippled America back when it was on sale for $14.88. Based purchases during the meme war.

>implying anybody wants to do something for 10 dollars

I don't see why you should feel sad if you make decent cash off this. It's a legitimate product and I might even buy one.

If they are made of stone, yes. Don't be a plastic jew.

>Kek's sigil

Shadilay, Kek willing

Praise KEK!

I've been thinking of carving my own out of wood, but I've got negative artistic skills.

>tfw I got my own signed copy of Crippled America
feels good man

Just fyi

space.com/26385-keck-observatory.html

the eyes of kek see all

Keks power flows through you

>include special materials
all KEK ever wanted is more digits.

>a frog that grants digits
>plans

Fuck a goat, dindo laden.
Praise Kek!

im actually pretty jelly

A sandnigger that doesn't exist telling people to blow up

Allah has beheaded kek if digits

FUCK
There were in stock literally yesterday, I didn't order one because I left my wallet in the car. The kikes did drive up the price to over $40 though.

My digits pre empted yours and nullified them

This so fucking much

>actually doing this

Kek only loves those who make him. Only a kike would be arrogant enough to buy a God.

They were selling them for like $45 yesterday. They already know

>waited overnight to get one since it was late and didnt feel like punching in card info
>they were sold out next day

Always felt bitter over that, but on a side note has anyones captcha had the word "colle" in it like 80% of the time the last week or two

>took a whole minute to distguish the K's I stead of X's

>can't get digits anymore
wew

They were in stock for a few days now, looks like they're all gone again.

#1 statue in new arrivals though. Anyone else get one from the latest batch that went up?

Poorfag here. Someone should totally be an awesome Sup Forumsack and buy me one.

No bully pls

YES! I called upon KEK for more Gold and White MAGA hats and my wish was answered.

gold and white master race

Don't do it. I guarantee that:
1. You'll be left holding the bag, out hundreds of dollars or much worse when the things don't move. Even if people want them, they're going to get them at the first website a google search names and will never know you exist.
2. That people are looking for these things is already in the grapevine. There's going to be a rapid burst of them at Jew-tier prices before your order is even ready, immediately followed by an inventory dump while every random Cheap Crap manufacturer fights over the scraps of demand.

Just be patient.

>rubs hands

>should
nice try you fucking communist!

sure, gib your address ? :D

Do you think the manufacturer stops and thinks to praise kek?

I literally ordered one today. I even made a thread this morning telling people they were back in stock. Early bird gets the worm OP

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Thanks, Leaf friend :DDD

Ah no pls! no commies here!

Anyone have pictures of this from different angles? I'd love to make a mold of it, my father used to make small anvils, I'd love to try and make a few

Put me in for one

ID BUY A KEK AND A MOONMAN

who /etsy/ ?

When the time comes you will be given the link

>ITT: a bunch of retards who don't realise this isn't a statue of kek, but heket

of course

why is it so beautiful?

It's kek now.

Kek wills it, deal with it.

I desperately want one. Awhile ago someone was saying he was going to 3d print some in /ptg/ but he never did it to my knowledge.

This user has a good idea. Sup Forums is Kek's domain, it's only right he should advertise here.

FACKING GIMMAY NAAOWOOUGH
SICK OF WAITING
SICK OF SITTING IN THE SHADOWS
THIS MY FAVRIT THIS A BEST
FACKIN GIMMAYHHH

Distinguished

good idea user

GOKEL SORCH NOH WORKING ! IMAGE SEARCHEEN NO WORKEEN. MY LINK GIMMY, GIMMY I PAY. PAYING DOLER GIME, FOR THIS, ! demant

>goddess
KEK IS A ROASTIE?

The manufacturer is likely a true believer at this point, these statues are going for 400% what they were originally.

I've seen some misinfo on who makes these, here's the company: www.ancienttreasures.com

They only sell to distributors.

It's too bad these are a replica of a replica. I might get one just because, though. Maybe as a gift to some meme loving bros.

They are already on their way to Amazon, all you can do is wait

WAt? WHERE U FIND? gimmy

Give them to me you kike:

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

no, this just isn't statue of kek

its a statue of heket a frog god
kek is a man with a head of a frog

the writing on it literally says HEKET

Shhh were not supposed to talk about that

3d Printer file?

Hehe praise Kek

>They only sell to distributors.
And you can still find them for $16 from said distributors
For fuck's sake learn to use image search to pull up all the pages with them

yes i want one.

There's nobody left that sells them. The closest I've found us a queer on etsy.

strike off the heads of those who insult KEK!