How do we reduce the american obesity and overweight epidemic through legislature?

How do we reduce the american obesity and overweight epidemic through legislature?

Fat tax? Tax fast food corps?

Japanese metabo law?

Outlaw high fructose corn syrup.

Problem solved.

How about gym classes in school that actually make you exercise and do shit instead of letting you play niggerball the whole hour.

Gym class in high school should be a mandatory, regimented class where you lift weights, run, perform calisthenics, and do obstacle courses. Health class should be a class about proper nutrition and diet, different macro and micronutrients, and tips to enhance your mental health.

Instead, most gym classes in high school just let you play basketball for an hour while the negresses and anyone who doesn't want to walk around in laps the whole time. Health class is literally just an entire semester of talking about condoms. I actually don't think we ever once learned about nutrition.

Great you just killed the economy of Iowa and Nebraska. What are we gonna do with all that corn now?

I hope your proud. /s

ban high capacity burgers

Your meat would become so very expensive. Most all of the corn we grow doesn't go for human consumption, but for animal feed.

>What are we gonna do with all that corn now?
Biofuel? I dunno.
But humans shouldn't eat that crap.

This

They should actually start grading some of these fat fucks on performance or effort, hell In my gym class you only had to walk a minimum of 5 laps then you could on the bleachers on socialize the whole hour.

its a free country, you wanna eat nothing but crap that is your prerogative

Or just tax it silly

speaking as a fat person I think I have an answer

1) ban unhealthy foods - its in public interest
2) heavily tax unhealthy foods served in restaurants.
3) ban diet soda (the artificial sweeteners fuck with body chemistry and harm the bodies' ability to burn calaries causing obesity)
4) conduct research into finding healthy and fast diets/foods to feed the fat people (like bars or smoothies) that can be preserved and easily packaged, and force every american over weight onto this diet at their own expense
5) after 3 years of this program, heavily tax every single american who is still fat, and deny them health insurence and coverage.

Personally as a fat man, the problem I have for getting thin is as follows
1) work in a sedentary job, with no options to walk
2) work long hours (no time to make own food)
3) healthy food is time consuming and expensive to make
4) no "safe" and "easy" diet food I can carry; like I could carry potato chips, not that I eat potato chips.

I think this is all easily within the capabilities of the fed to do. and I don't even think it would be illegal to do. I'm not looking for a handout. I'd pay for the gov diet food if it was portable and easy to preseve and quick to eat. It doesn't even have to taste good. I am 450 pounds, i have been on a diet for 8 months, and only lost 50 pounds. Frankly, eating healthy is destroying my wallet. why is unhealthy food so cheap and healthy food so expensive? why is it so time consuming to make healthy food? why is it so hard to get a hold of a healthy lunch that isn't a shitty salmonella causing salad from mcdonalds?

Black Mirror: Season 1 Episode 2

No more fatties plus we get clean energy that doesn't come from foreigners.

If you soak it with lye we can eat it. Hominy, pretty good.

Stop subsidizing agriculture and it'll settle itself within a year.

>Most all of the corn we grow doesn't go for human consumption, but for animal feed.

Where do those animals go?

>need the govt to give me diet food
>no carry around diet food

Jesus Christ dude.
Diet food = don't eat so much fucking food
Carry food = don't fucking carry around food you fat fuck you don't always have to be stuffing your face

I almost fell for the bait but you kinda lost me there at the end.

Yeah but then they get all the health problems associated with being fat and drives up everyone else's insurance costs.

> fat acceptance movements
> muh sides

Reduce portion sizes.

You don't need to eat healthy. You don't need to exercise at a gym. You just need to EAT LESS FOOD

>Americans buy less cheaply made junk "food"
>???
>profit

Shove it up your asses and spin since you can't sustain your economy on childhood obesity anymore.

Don't allow welfare trash to purchase soda, chips, cookies, "juice", and processed foods with their food stamps.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

I eat fast food almost everyday and I'm under 200lbs. at 6'4".

Kick that lazy bitch off the couch.

The government shouldn't do a damn thing. This problem lies solely on the personal accountability of the overweight/obese person.

Sugar is the enemy, fat is necessary.

The usa is under complete kabbalistic mind control.

Distributing 80mg of DMT to every 18yr old is the only way.

Ketogenic diet. Thats it dude.

They should increase health insurance substantially for overweight people -- double their premiums. You'd see an impact immediately.

we raid every fat persons house and steal their cookies and soda.

Fat tax is a fucking great idea. I'm sick of seeing all these fucking degenerate 500 lb pieces of shit wheeling around on scooters and getting government assistance. It's legitimately worse than drug use, ethically and health-wise.

>Killed the economy
You do realise that the only reason the corn lobby exists and gets so much government funding is because Iowa is a swing state right?

make healthy food cheap

quintiple the prices of soda and junk food

child abuse if you make your kids fat.

>only people on welfare are fat

Same. Although we did do weekly mile runs, the problem with those is that they were so infrequent that the fat fucks (like myself) always struggled with them

Government should have nothing to do with it. I personally think obesity is disgusting, but it isn't the government's job to try and protect you from yourself. Then again, I'm not a retard fascist like much of Sup Forums.

Yes, farm subsidies do exist in only in places where the farmer vote matters.

But getting rid of syrup wouldn't just make the lobby mad, it would put people out of work to the point where even the most generous subsides couldn't save it.

So we'd need something else for them to do.

Get rid of the Jews. Not even joking, this would probably actually work. With cultural marxism gone we could get back to making our country something to be proud of. Young men will no longer be told that being a man is evil and will have the agency and freedom to pursue a brighter future. Young women will no longer be told that fat is beautiful and striving for motherhood is slavery.

>How do we reduce the american obesity and overweight epidemic through legislature?
Shooting all the people that worry about how other people live to the point that they want legislation to force other people to live their lives better.

Fucking busy bodies.

>1) ban unhealthy foods - its in public interest

Do you mean to ban foods that are highly nutritious with a high calorie to mass and volume, or do you mean ban foods that are lacking in nutrition with a low calorie to mass and volume?

Best results were achieved through body shaming, discrimination and ridicule. I defy anyone to come up with something practical and achievable that will work better.