Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1AIew3RN4R4
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile the Democrat Minority Leader is literally the representative of Wall Street so I guess that means that dems are at fault.

Except businesses want 3rd world indentured slaves which is why this argument exists. You lefty cucks proved that in the 1860s when you fought because you didn't want blacks not to be slaves and now you do it again when its the hispanics.

If you want another Civil War, you'll get one, but you'll lose once again you racist, bigotted, despotic tyrants. You should just follow Fidel Castro's example and just die.

It's Conservashits that are the super racists now

Trump hates both and Hillary "loves" both.

Really makes your brain go into dirty street corners to get fellatio, making your mind blown.

Except you libshits ARE the racist cunts and have always been racist cunts. You just figured out how to hide it better and make it a mainstream attitude.

"Black people can't do anything, we need to give them free shit and keep them in their ghetto so we can keep them down and keep them uneducated. Lets not help to clean up their neighborhoods or feed the poor/downtroden or have money put towards fixing integral infrastructure and education so we can help them achieve greatness on their own without us sodomizing their rights, liberties, and education.

"Hispanics don't deserve equal pay or benefits from corporations. At all. Thats why we need to keep them down, keep them illegal, and not allow them to do anything other than work our fields or our "shit" jobs that wouldn't be shitty if we actually fought for higher wages for everyone or help corporations to higher standards when it comes to human exploitation. We clearly do not give a shit until we are about to lose our free ride and *GASP* actually have to WORK for our bread and butter!"

Try to disprove that because these are the EXACT attitudes you fucks have. Give one RATIONAL and LOGICAL reason for that line of thinking which you libshits have as a collective. Pro tip: You CAN'T you racist bigotted fuck.

>*tips fedora*

Go back to Canada you fucking Communist.

Holy shit... they're right...

T. Cuck Cletus

Correct. Conservatism that embraced globalism was a piss poor idea. It's also relatively recent, and Trump marks a move back to traditional conservatism, with tariffs, etc.

If liberals were fiscally conservative, and advocated against globalism, I would have voted liberal. Ditto for libertarianism.

Both are the problem and there is only one final solution.

Same here, it really made me think.

Fuck the bankers, fuck the capitalists and fuck the shitskins. How can people have not realized this by now?

>link a picture explicitly pointing out the criminals in today's society
>complain about the other people suffering
American politics, everyone

>occupy intellectuals

youtu.be/1AIew3RN4R4

/thread fgt

>anime
kys

Both of them have been complicit in fucking Americans out of jobs.

Companies will be dealt with in the heavy-handed nature required. Illegals can get fucked over on the other side of the wall.

>occupy democrats
>the democratic candidate was backed by wall street

Here's the thing.
The kikes and the spics are both shit people.

: )

Right, I'm sure Wall Street is out picking strawberries and living in Section 8 housing.

Fucking idiots.

What if I hate both

Wall street dosn't flood my country with drugs and brings down wages

Yeah the same Wall Street that donated billions to the democrat party and Hillary campaign...

Nigga you retarded, libs line their pockets just as much as conservatives, democrats today and neocons are the exact same animal, the just pander to different groups and profiteer off different industries.

You know why mega farms and the corporations that are involved with them like Monsanto back the democratics? Becomes even if they give a line to the public about raising the minimum wage illegals still don't have to be paid minimum wage and also can't unionize, the government gets no tax revenue from them and American workers still aren't hired while them he employers maximize their profits, giving a small group such complete control over the nations food supply is fucking suicidal.

Cheap labor is in the interest of large companies traded on Wall Street though. It's almost like you're a simpleton that doesn't understand how one thing can be connected to another. Then I realize it's just bait and post some Jewish titties.

Wall street are masterminds of this theft.
Immigrants and overseas jobs are instruments.

The slave owners didn't own slaves because that were nescesarily racist but because they were cheap labour.

I guarantee those same people would have enslaved whites had it been legal.

Nice argument

The third position

One day kameraden

You've accomplished nothing. Trump won, Clinton lost and your entire effort to post bait threads was an exercise in futility.

SAGE and report

This

No. it doesn't mean that at all. You're making us look bad comrade

Post moar jewess tiddies.

Wall street is shit. We all know Hillary gave the speech about open borders to the Brazilian banks so open border is obviously a wall street agenda

They did wherever they could get away with it. Progs like to pretend that there was never a thriving slave trade revolving around white people.

>occupydemofags doesnt know how taxes work

Yeah, good thing we had a Democrat who held Wall Street to account

OP this is antisimetic. Delete this

TYPE SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD, HIDE, REPORT!

DO NOT BUMP SLIDE THREADS YOU NIGGERS!

Crashing this 401(k)

why not. It's more interesting than this thread.

what if a mexican immigrant literally stole someones job

Thanks mang.

Washington allowed to to happen partially by repealing the glass steagall act, and then bailed them out when they failed. They knew they weren't taking risks gambling with others money because they knew the gov would bail them out, and then they'd give themselves a raise too. These "businesses" failed and should've collapsed as they deserve. We would be in a true recovery phase at this point ten years later, but instead the same shit is going on and only delayed widespread economic collapse. I wouldn't be surprised if the worst is yet to come. And we can thank whoever repealed glass steagall in 1999 and whoever voted to bail them out when wall street went full retard.

Pic related: 1% who actually understands what happened and IS STILL happening to 99% at occupy

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA

And Wall St. can do that because libitards vote for big govement

these people at wallstreet have an I.Q of a rock.

espessially that Dumb Nog, that said $10 million dollars will create jobs....

Well yeah. They basically thought they could get away with being Republicans on every issue that matters so long as they were 'on the right side of history' with abortion and identity politics. Losing against Trump may mark the 2016 Democratic Party as the most inept political organization in the history of mankind.