Chicongo calling for artists to submit work about the election of Donald Trump...

Chicongo calling for artists to submit work about the election of Donald Trump. How about we flood their submissions with performance art of our own?

> This is an exhibition in response to the current political climate of the United States of America. It is an effort to create a safe space for creation of works that express the many emotions that are present after the election of Donald Trump for president. Show us your works of dissent, sadness, fear, anger. These can be small works, large works, sketches, ideas. Do not be afraid of free expression. Prevent the normalization of hate.

chicagoartistsresource.org/calls-for-artists/we-reject-call-art-slate-arts-performance

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG6FShYVm60_UscMdz7b9ldLUcrqoTa39x4ejwmx0_DsAlLQ/formResponse
postimage.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm handing this off to my girlfriend. She'll submit so many swastikas subtly drawn into her pictures and hitler memes.

>Do not be afraid of free expression
>you can only express dissent

Jesus Christ.

Nice touch with the safety pens

Bump my bro

This is going to be great

Please KEK will this happening!!!!!

Artist here.

I might be able to whip up something before the deadline, and maybe its just me but the submission link doesn't seem to work.

Can any other anons confirm?

Flood them with memes

r8 my 5 minutes of paint

It's because they linked to a facebook link of their google form link. They're retarded. Try this:

goo gl/forms/g9UW9e8wa8holAyk2

I'm going to flood the submissions with meme's of Mike pence

we need a place to link pictures
anyone know a good upload place?

10/10

Nope still doesn't work.

My ISP has been having problems the last few days so maybe its because of that.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG6FShYVm60_UscMdz7b9ldLUcrqoTa39x4ejwmx0_DsAlLQ/formResponse

try this

Make sure u don't use your real info or email address on submissions

We should all submit shit like this and see if any of it gets in

Post a few here. Would like to see the effort.

Nope still no luck.

Nevermind lads, I'll give it a go later on.

I'm not going to put 100% in to anything I make anyway since I expect it to be rejected almost immediately.

What kind of AIDS is this creature on their webpage?

Post pic here before sending it to them

postimage.org

use this site to host the image

Let's fuck this shit up. Then when they reject all of our submissions we can accuse them of hypocrisy since they said it was a

>safe space

for

>free expression

I think its pretty funny how they could dish it out before the election but now they can't take it

>The many emotions that are present
>Show us dissent, sadness fear, anger
Nice to see that the art community is as open to debate and new ideas as it was in the 70's.

spastikas are best

bumping for potential

Ben Garrison saves the day!

They'll just throw it in the trash.

It'd be more effective to set up a counter art exhibit right outside of theirs. Less mindless edgy shit like swastikas, more red pills. Narrative-controlling safe space denied.

everyone just send them memes

>not a swamp full of gold

>Chicongo

I DARE one of you anons to submit this

Flood them with memes

>prevent the normalization of hate

As they openly hate the president and shame every one of his supporters.

Submit the memes of production

I just want to give you guys a scenario:

>Blue pilled Shillary supporter and/or Bern victim
>goes to visit SJW modern art temper tantrum gallery
>sees red pill art gallery nearby
>"I must appear open-minded and informed. If I go over there and see it for myself, I can tell everybody how bigoted and stupid the displays there were and look smart to all of my friends!"

What do you want this blue pilled drone, who has potential become redpilled with a bit of guidance, to see? Do you see why this is a better idea than sending your pictures to this blue pill propaganda fest?

Done

think they would like this one?

>Mental health counselor
>Alice

Schlonged.

memes sent

It's not hate if you're fighting bigotry and racism, it's justice

This is what 90% of leftists believe, unironically, no meme, no false generalization, for real, I am dead serious.

What about a Trump supporter in fetal position/cowering in a box labeled "safe space" while being surrounded by bloodthirsty leftists screaming shit like "BIGOT/RACIST/EVIL SCUM", "KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS", etc

Kek

Like a serious painting or drawing of this scenario