My tax dollars go to this

>my tax dollars go to this

Should we abolish government student loans and (((financial aid)))?

State-funded education was a mistake

This is likely the most work she'll ever do in her entire life

Yes, college is no longer about learning, it's about programming a political class of useful idiots to serve an ideological goal.

>make america brown again

They don't try to hide it, at least. It's out there in the open, everything that Sup Forums has been saying.

>Should we abolish government student loans and (((financial aid)))?
YES
the federal unis here are all marxist indocrtination shitholes,no exceptions
dont becomes Brazil 2.0

become*

Oh come on, there college kids, they'll grow out of it when they get a job and realize it's harder than they thought. Don't be a tattle tale.

yes.

they are the reason higher education is so expensive and it results in useless departments being created to get more government dollars like your pic

Come on goy, let us enrich your children

>you weren't alive in a time where all education was private, poorfags had to get out of poverty with brains

I hate being black knowing these people exist.

Yes.
They only ever teach Americans to hate their own country now.

Is this supposed to be a sex ed class?

Imagine being a hard working immigrant who struggled to bring their kids to a prosperous and fair country to grow up, then finding out they go to a school where a woman literally shows your kid how to put objects up their vagina/butthole.

The funny thing is that the developing nations will end up being more civil than the developed united states because cultural Marxism is turning you all into animals.

kek at those imojis

Defund Humanities in all public colleges/universities -- problem solved.

Japan has already done this.

If I take off your dildo, will you die?

one only hopes

Remove academia and replace it with an autodidactic system backed by strong tech infrastructure. Lectures and resources on every subject available freely for anyone who wants to learn. Replace degrees with skill certifications.

No that's the Canadian History unit

> Make America Brown Again

> Implying she is native
> Implying returning America to its original people wouldn't mean getting sent to a shithole African country

kek

Yes, I'm definitely not paying mine back

Did she kill herself for appropriating Native American culture with that shirt?

Cut off all financial aid to non-STEM
Any college offering financial air to non-STEM will get penalized 2x as much in government aid and services
Problem solved

HER FACE MAKES ME SO ANGRY

No, since it also does fund people who study the hard sciences but couldn't do that without aid. However, there should be checks in place to make sure you ONLY study STEM and have to pay for useless shit yourself. There should also be a bonus if you take more minors in math ect, and a malus if you take philosophy or history.

i skimmed through that video when it was first posted and she's right. non-blacks should not pick up nigger filth

underrated

omg the alt-right wants people to keep from being woke. fucking rich white males. LITERALLY EVER FUCKING TIME

No she'all be HR or the diversity officer for Fortune 500 companies so that minorities get special privileges in the company including hiring.

Lmao stemnigger get out.

Aww, it learned to talk and question its masters. Time to flush it.

imagine being so fucking retarded that you think emojis have a place in a university presentation

No, actually, school should be done in the home/town.

And every town should be supplied with the Greek/roman classics as well as classics from every "classical" culture that's produced one, so that liberal arts majors can do their thing