Trump costs Mexico 1,000+ jobs

Carrier, who manufactures air conditioners, will be staying in the U.S. after Donald Trump's lobbying effort, and will not be moving to Mexico in 2019 after all.

wsj.com/articles/carrier-corp-agrees-to-keep-about-1-000-jobs-at-indiana-plant-1480469875

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RNXYIciGTBw?t=679
youtube.com/watch?v=Qkr9RPiaUSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks for the heads-up, it appears things will get real next year, still getting ready...

the jews are planning something.

nobody gets between him and his shekels.

They'll go full steam ahead attempting to automate every feature of the manufacturing process to spite him

They were a plan. They weren't stablished there yet.
However, I wonder what would happen to those that are.
Then again, if USA goes through bad times, so we do

the jews aren't that smart that's for sure.

gonna pay for that wall one way or another

You'll pay for this...

China automated like 60k jobs a while back.

Kek, the new Ford plant in Chihuahua is still a go.

>You'll pay for this...

Nothing personal, Mexico.

If your country looked out for their own then it never would have come to this. We're just not open to Mexico's exploitation anymore.

>We're just not open to Mexico's exploitation anymore.
this would have sounded great some years ago, but it is too late for that...too goddamn late...

They'll still suffer for it :)

How did it work out with carrier? Didn't you also think that plant was coming to you?

How :^) ?

>Automated factory still employing some workers likely at a high average salary vs. no factory employing nobody.

Yeah clearly Trump is a failure.

Redemption can never come too late my child.

Praise Kek.

lol when mexico gets expensive theyll sell out to another cheaper country. This is a globalism text book play. Youll get a few generations of prosperity then boom slave wages or we'll move

We're gonna see.
He's obviously got something to back up his confidence if he stopped Carrier.

No idea what Carrier is supposed to be, I know about Ford because is going to be in my state, like the other 2 Ford plants already here.

we're in the year of the fire monkey

next up

year of the fire cock

this so much, if things get really uglyl they will just move elsewhere, those greedy fucks and those who let themselves be bought out always do the same, maybe they will go to centracaland, they are poorer than us

Either pickup the English or go to some wetback board.

Whatever.

You shitty attitude is why Mexico eats so much dick. I cannot wait to see millions thrown back over the border into your wasteland of a country. I cannot wait until you finally come to terms with the fact that it's YOUR GOVERNMENT that has betrayed you. I cannot wait until you notice that we were the best friends you ever had, but you just had to take us for granted.

I. Can. Not. Wait.

I think Mexico will still be growing... Especially with no TPP you can sure as shit expect China to make inroads

>You'll pay for this...
No you'll pay for this taco nigger

No thanks, I'm comfy here.

For china, teaching people how the wheel workers probably automated 100k jobs.

>they will still suffer from it
>how?
>we'll see
you clearly know nothing so just stfu and kill yourself you whiny little cunt

That fence is going to come handy to stop all the sudacas, good for you nigger.

oh yes they will, Chang is planning on taking over the world little by little.

I'll be glad when you cringy faggots get bored and fuck off back to plebbit for your missing upboats

No shit, I'm not part of Trump's team.
I believe he'll make shit work just the same as he has already.

Eso es el cambio que vamos a ver en el mundo de Trump... Ironicamente su enfoque en America First significa que otros paises podran desarollar su fuerza economica y hacer negocios sin la influencia de los EEUU. El mundo se esta poniendo multipolar de nuevo y Trump es un parte natural de ese proceso

Can someone explain why Mexicans act so fucking offended by the proposed fence/wall?

I assume nearly everyone in Mexico today has no intention of trying to illegally enter the U.S., so the wall has zero effect of any of your lives. So why care if a wall goes up on the U.S. side of the border?

Is it just the feeling of not being wanted?

most hispanics will stay in the US and whites are a minority among young children

You already lost. Won't be able to rule without chicanos very soon

Mexico's manufacturing jobs come from various different countries so American companies staying home is not going to be as bad as some people think, and that's a good thing because if you think you have a hard time dealing with illegals just imagine what would happen if our economy collapses.
~70% of our exports are sent to the US
~50% of our imports come from the US
Mexico is completely dependent on America but that also means that to completely fuck us over will only make your own situation worse.

I watched an interview with the CEO of the corporation that owns Carrier before the election and he explained why they were going to move it

he says there are over 200 new regulations on efficiency standards on air conditioners (thanks to Obama) and they couldn't find another way to stay competitive

maybe Trump assured him he will roll back some of the regulation

youtu.be/RNXYIciGTBw?t=679

Most people I've talked to that hate the wall hate it because of an emotional reason, not any good reason.
But of the people that wouldn't care about the wall a big portion still opposes it because they don't want us to pay for it.

For me is the hilarious thought of my country paying the whole wall without crumbling... In other words, my country crumbling to pieces = the biggest flood of migrants to the US in decades.

If you build it and pay it for yourselves is ok.

WE'RE TAKIN THEIR JERBS

There will be plenty of mexican jobs wen they start building the wall

wow trump will never win the reelection in mexico now

Nope.
Mexico is just cheap labour any other country can do.
See Bangladesh
China
India
Even some of your Latin American brothers could, Colombia, Brazil.

Ofc Mexico not buying American shit would hurt their economy but if Mexico goes down some other third world shit hole goes up and buys machinery and technologies from America.
So there you have It Mexican intellectual, Mexico ain't shit but drug traffickers and crime.

We're not going to be ruled by Indians. We've been fighting them for hundreds of years. Just because they speak Spanish and call themselves "Mexicans" now doesn't mean they're still not the same old Indian fuckers. If things get bad enough we'll balkanize and make a tactical retreat until we stop pumping out pussies and begin breeding men again. Men who will take our country back.

All we really need to do is drop the Southwest. That's the majority of the problem.

What Trump Would Really Mean For Mexico & China
youtube.com/watch?v=Qkr9RPiaUSU

Dude, wtf are you on about?
You think I am saying America NEEDS us? OF COURSE NOT
I am saying if our economy collapses they will get a huge fucking immigrant wave.

This is how you kill business, regulate everything unrelated to what you sell to be too expensive.

fair point. We'll just need to rapidly deploy that wall and hire in double the border guard.

Because one of Mexico's biggest money makers is money sent from the US to Mexico.

This is why Mexico's financial adviser had to have an emergency meeting with the Mexican president about the wall and the falling value of the peso. Their money is, literally, based on how much of our currency is funneled into Mexico. If that were cut out completely, it could plunge their country into a huge recession/depression and I wouldn't be surprised if the Cartels took that opportunity to take over the Mexican government (more than it already has) with a leader worse than Fidel Castro as the figurehead. You would literally live in a time where Mexico became the next Cuba or next 3rd Reich Nazi Germany, but now with more brown people at the top who already have an army ready and willing to invade any country they choose and the Mexican people's bodies would line the streets by the 1000s for not being loyal to their new government (or just in general since the Cartels are animals).

Of course, South America would be the first victim as it will be conquered by these brown Nazis. Cleansing of ethnic peoples and indigenous tribes would happen over night. It would be a blood bath.

Nice fanfic, brah.

A wall will help you with the current situation, not if our economy were to suddenly collapse.
Unless you were willing to start shooting people at the border, then you could of course control the situation but I can't see your country actually doing that.

Sometimes it takes governments a kick on the ass to start looking after their own citizens instead of being corrupt as fuck. I still think we should have gone in and fucked the cartels and corrupt shits in Mexico instead of the middle-east. Encourage Mexicans in the US to go back to their safe and prosperous homeland, and then build a big tall beautiful wall and get together every now and then for cinco de mayo or something

In exchange for keeping about 1,000 jobs in Indiana, the company will receive new government incentives, said a person familiar with the matter.

Wow look at this skilled businessman giving them a tax cut or subsidies to stay and not a tariff like he promised!

A nice dream but now its too late, we aren't even able to feed ourselves anymore since the government neglected the rural areas.

NAFTA fucked both of our small scale farms. But something has to be different recently, (before Trump) considering that net migration to the US has been negative for a while now.

What is it exactly that the Mex gob did to rural areas?