What does Sup Forums think of Pol Pot?

What does Sup Forums think of Pol Pot?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2012/09/18/pol-pot-revisited/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never been tried

The real redpill, Hitler is a meme.

Maoist faggot. The only reason his regime survived was because of the chinks. Without them the glorious Soviet backed armies of Vietnam would have fully liberated Cambodia.

He took the guns

An absolute leftist tyrant. His country still hasn't recovered from the genocide he instigated.

This guy was a true piece of Marxist Maoist trash. When he died, nothing of value was lost.

I thought based on the name of this board this was Pol Pot appreciation board. Needless to say I have been very confused from Day 1

He killed a lot of liberals and intellectuals, aside from that he was a worthless communist.

>pol
always right

>pot
absolutely degenerate

>What does Sup Forums think of Pol Pot?
typical gook: an automaton without feeling or soul

>my sides

He's a good communist.

So he's dead?

Isn't that the guy from the african road building video?

China has his brain in a jar

>communists (literally) raped the shit out of the germans
>neo-nazi scum still think that the nazis were these fantastic anti-commie warriors
>mfw

lol they only were able to beat Germany because we sent the russian cucks weapons and shit

Based as fuck!

The claims that he was so anti-intellectual that he had people with glasses shot is completely fabricated. This rumor (as well as most others) stem from the Jewish film, "The Killing Fields". A completely fabricated fairytale to again remind us of how bad "dictators are" and that he was adnuda Hitler. This was produced by (((David Puttnam))).

He also genocided Muslims.

BASED.

Pol pot did nothing wrong

I hate to sound like a Marxist but Pol Pot is the definition of "not a true communist". The guy was an insane agrarian nationalist and communism was less a belief for him and more a means to an end. Didn't stop American commies like Chomsky from denying the fact he was committing genocide though.

Cute as fuck daughter though.

What does Sup Forums think of R9k Weed?

>Believe this without any proof just because a sign says it
>Just like the "gas chambers" the Germans had.

The motive for doing this also makes zero sense so anyone with a brain should question this. Children are the prime age to indoctrinate communist BS so why a communist regime would just waste perfectly good ideological slaves to serve the future state? It makes zero sense.

This is a tourist attraction from the movie, "The Killing Fields". None of this is real.

>implying I care about historical accuracy

Maoism is a meme that needs to die. Too many westerners have been seduced by its completely false interpretation of historical materialism.

Fascist therefore he was Incredibly based.

>inb4 muh 3 gorillion

He studied in France and was heavily in the Marxist circles there. He was in and of himself a well read man, an intellectual if you will (spoke Cambodian, french). He was not a part of the international Marxist clique (e.g. the one spearheaded by the USSR) that is why he was put down and is demonized to this day as an "extremist".

>being on the same side as Chomsky and other left wing academics

>force people to give up technology and work in the fields until they die

Wouldn't mind trying this with some Americans here

Digits speak the truth.

This again is a revisionist textbook meme. He evacuated the cities because two major powers (USSR aligned Vietnam) and the US wanted him gone. The US was bombing border areas of Cambodia already at the time and he evacuated Phnom Penn because of very real concerns that the capital would be bombed.

See this article

>The Pol Pot the Cambodians remember was not a tyrant, but a great patriot and nationalist, a lover of native culture and native way of life. He was brought up in royal palace circles; his aunt was a concubine of the previous king. He studied in Paris, but instead of making money and a career, he returned home, and spent a few years dwelling with forest tribes to learn from the peasants. He felt compassion for the ordinary village people who were ripped off on a daily basis by the city folk, the comprador parasites. He built an army to defend the countryside from these power-wielding robbers. Pol Pot, a monkish man of simple needs, did not seek wealth, fame or power for himself. He had one great ambition: to terminate the failing colonial capitalism in Cambodia, return to village tradition, and from there, to build a new country from scratch.

counterpunch.org/2012/09/18/pol-pot-revisited/

This board is named after him.

>counterpunch
Fuck off back to /leftypol/ you dumb nigger.

Maoists/proto-maoists (i.e. basically all third world leftists) deserve nothing but death.

Not a leftist. I linked something that shows a different count of events (sure it is a leftist source. I give credit when credit is due when someone is based. eg, I support Assad even though I disagree with him on an ideological level.

He resisted the powerful international Marxist Clique and genocided muslims. These two things alone make him based.

Jesus Christ mate. You're a fucking disgrace. No, I'll go one better. You're a fucking idiot. Are you underage? You have to be. Way to whitewash history. Enjoy drinking all that obvious primary school tier propaganda?

Absolutely cancerous. One of the worst.

IT'S A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

I know /leftypol/ loves him so maybe you should go fuck off back there.

There is an interview with him on youtube, where he denies the charges against him

I think he lost control over his movement

Fuck to that piece of shit pol pot you can eadily do research about him and his genocide and easily find out the nature of his killings. I've never even seen the killing fields bur have only done my own research and his killings are completely not based fuck you lefty commies get the fuck outta here with pol pot didnt do nuttin u fucking degenerates get the fucking helicopters out you fags go

Literal piece of shit the worst kind of "person" to get any sort of power.

> he genocided muslims so he was awesome

Cambodias Cham minority was close to wiped out. Big fucking woop. For every muzzie killed over 120 locals died.

Kind of like saying, 'I'm sick of blacks nigging up Baltimore so we've killed everyone from Florida to Maine.

That's what happens when you empower ignorant subhuman farmers. Political conciousness is only truly present in wage laborers. Agrarian communism can never fucking happen no matter how hard third world scum want it to occur.

Pol Pot
>Pol
Dare I ask Sup Forums? is Pol are guy?

IF YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT HE WAS A COMMUNIST, THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE REAL COMMUNISM HASN'T BEEN TRIED YET LALALALALALALALALALALALA

I want to protect that smile.

>'I'm sick of blacks nigging up Baltimore so we've killed everyone from Florida to Maine.
my sides are in orbit

The most retarded piece of shit dictator that ever walked the earth. Stalin and Mao at least had some plans to industrialize and modernize. What the hell did he do? Kill 1/4 of the population just so he could turn back the time and live in a retarded agrarian shithole.

>The only reason his regime survived was because of the chinks.
The US backed him to you know.

Except he enjoyed widespread support by the people and there was no reason to intentionally kill people for no reason (as things like "The Killing Fields" would have you believe). It's not like he purposefully had locals killed for no reasons. Collectivization is largely to blame.

He did however intentionally have counter-revolutionaries executed, many of whom I assume were good people. But to have done so to the numbers you say, is just ludicrous.

POLitical POTential

Guys, I'd like to apologize for shitposting in this thread.

I don't like pol pot. I don't find him all that based really. The only thing that wasn't shitposting was my claim that the "killing fields" version of events isn't real.