Which country is, objectively, the worst country?

Which country is, objectively, the worst country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambassador_(2011_film)
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sweden

Probably Somalia.

which is basically sweden

Somalia, Pakistan or North Korea

Jews

India

Sweden

Sealand

for fear of getting murdered, somalia.
for being 100% brainwashed and with absolutely nothing you can do about it, north korea

USA. Dumb as piss with strong lusts for cock

Africa

probably canada

Liberia.

Niggers and AIDS.

Poo in Loo

Wow you're original.

At least we can control our Muslims.

Brazil, brown people think they're white after some haitians came to our country

Canada

Italy, without a doubt.

Djibouti

USA, but it's also objectively the best.

Probably Brazil.

Antartica or Easter Island.

Zimbabwe.

Somalia

Neither are countries.

Finland

china since it's full of chinks

Oh Italy, lol

I'm aware of this. At one point Easter island was likely a country to somebody. Now they are all dead. Worst country.

Canada

China. Chinese people behave like insects, and their dog torturing festival disgusts me so intensely that I pray every chinaman dies of some flesh eating virus caused by eating tortured dog meat.

Liberia.

Largest incidence of cannibalism in the world by a fuckton.

Belgium. It shouldn't even exist. Its a geographic construct, a fluke of cartography. It is a disgusting bastard that is simultaneously the product of both incest and miscegination. Abolish Belgium for the love of all that is holy

fucking sudan

>perfect
>has degenerate tattoos dyed hair and painted on eyebrows

t. schlomo

Chad

Somalia

central african republic, by all metrics. all other replies are objectively incorrect

Australia

We have so much going for us yet we still keep fucking up.

kek

Toss up between North Korea and Somalia.

On one hand you have a totalitarian government bent on making your life a living hell.

On the other hand you have no government and the local pirate lord is bent on making your life a living hell.

I'd say North Korea as they have gulags.

Germany, with the UK a close second.

>Hitler fucked up his glorious NatSoc empire by being stupid.
>The UK fought against Nazis. Why the fuck would you do that? Muh cuntrhy muh kween?
>Elected a liar as their chancellor/prime minister. One does whatever the loudest people tell her to do (open border pls OK), the other fucks up Brexit wherever she can so she can safe face.

Ok cuck, then your nation.

So why is
Sweden, UK, and Best Korea so bad?

Central African Republic.

>lowest inequality-adjusted HDI country in the world
>constant fighting between Christian and Muslim warlords over coltan and other mineral pits while a fragile central government maintains a semblance of order in the capital with the help of the French

It's truly an ancap paradise

>implying

Canada.

The most pol-approved documentary ever made. It's got something for everyone as this guy buys diplomatic credentials to open up a diamond mine in the country: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ambassador_(2011_film)

I'd say your Jew infested nation is even worse, fag. Chances are you're overweight and not even white. Sad, such many cases.

Sweden

traitor, go back to lebanon

its a c section after all. im not saying charging for "skin to skin" is stupid but its basically post op and when they put the stuff into babies eyes. also in america you have the choice of giving birth at home, hospital, or a birthing center and all three are covered by insurance. birthing centers are the best for a normal birth, the whole thing is 1k or less usually and you can give birth on your own terms.

Liberia is worse tbqh fampai, literally just people huffing jenkem and eating each other.

They push C sections onto EVERYONE to make more money.

Whole shit is a scam.

We earn 10k more per year. The max out of pocket for each person average at 3k.
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=67

Haiti.

Everyone always forgets about Haiti

What is skin to skin?

>Pakistan

A FUCKING WHEEL

Where they literally eat dirt. Yeah, I'd say that'd be a real contender.

Not the Clintons, though.

You have Quebec, literally nothing can compare.

He's not implying anything. Those are fake eyebrows my friend.

And the trips proveth his statement.

no, but it's not. i'm not doing your research for you and listing a bunch of links. maybe you are wrong AND lazy. maybe you are the liberian

It is either when you can't pay your doctor so he fucks the baby back in you, or a c section. Not sure.

>We earn 10k more per year.

No you don't

North Korea.

Apparently Trudeau's crazy idea of treating Canadians Muslims like Canadians, promotes peace and stability.

look at your post flag for the answer

Country? What does that word mean?

You don't have to list links.

People in Central African Republic don't huff jenkem, shuck off their clothes, and charge into battle because they believe "if death doesn't recognize them, he can't take them".

There is no way to top that.

This.

A country full of niggers is already bad, how do we top that..... Oh, how about country full of ISLAMIC niggers.

Wait and see. Tolerance is a two way street.

New Zealand by far.

It's horrible there. Whatever you do, don't go to New Zealand.

canada

A

>Pakistan
>flag is India of course
Pakistan is better than like 50 countries.

The United States of America. By a large margin. Literally the country that will end the world.

Here, for many reasons, trust me it s a shithole of the hell

Fuck you don't tell me what to do I'll come their right now motherfucker

Haiti

Stuck on an island with no way off surrounded by niggers and crumbling infrastructure due to hurricanes and HRC.

You mean like veal?

Sweden

USA literally cancer on wheels

Oh please, I am statistically more likely to die by a shark attack.

He's actually correct, since ISIS is literally fucking jews.

the subtle fuck off we're full right here

He got that way by eating the best ribs. Can't really blame him.

Rwanda, Nigeria or Somalia probally, it has to be a nigger country.

I agree with the gook

We do have the added benefit of being able to pick which ones get to immigrate, and have an entire ocean separating us from the rest of them.

Bangladesh

India

Canada

Quebec is 97% white, retard. Also you have Jew York which is like Israel 2.0. I'd rather live near baguettes than kikes unlike you.

Letting the mother hold the baby after it's born, kek

The man looks like he ate everyone at the shop

Definitely in Africa.

Somalia is usually thought to be the worst, but Central African Republic is not far behind, and in general, Central Africa as a whole. This is place devoid of hope, safety, sanity, pleasure, or any other positive quality. Places such as North Korea, Iran, and Saudi Arabia are significantly better than these places. Centralized Authority is paramount, along with a touch of legitimacy if possible. It is the most important quality of a state, and these African examples have almost none of it.

Thats subjectively
>Ameriburger edumacation