How do we stop the American obesity epidemic?

How do we stop the American obesity epidemic?

remove sugar in everything

That picture is fucking disgusting

Also, trim your eyebrows ffs Trump, holy shit

Tell fat fucking liberals, sjw and feminazi to stop promoting being obease as healthy and beautiful.

Promote home cooked meals with proper ingredients. Promote a less sugar diet containing of high protein and low carbs, 5 years time you've made your master race.

Sugar isn't the problem, it's lack of sugar. Remove corn subsidies that make it cheap for every company to use high fructose corn syrup as the sweetener in everything and instead subsidize real sugar.

This basically. I recall walking through Wal-Mart recently and noticing all the comfort food and candy that's there. Half of the aisles had to have just been junk food.

Also Americans need to eat smaller portions, burgers eat too much

i voted for trump but remember dr drew said he is barely over the threshold of obese

It's edited you div.

I'm one of those Paleo faggots so I try not to eat any of that shit in general.

reduce working day hours so people actually have time to shop for healthier food or prepare them

this

sugar does not need to be in bread

Yet most obesity is in the south or generally red states, where conservatives dwell...really makes you think

Donald Trump is 70 years old.

Stomp them in the mouth and gut

because those people have 3 or 4 jobs because they don't get shit for pay, because they vote conservatives in power

>

SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR is in fucking everything

read Dr Lustig or watch his youtube lectures on sugar effect on leptin insulin metabolism

but please god let Trump have a massive coronary soon

Honestly fucking disgusting how can 35.1 percent of your population be Obese?

Eat less food.

Encourage families where one spouse maintains the house and oversees family meals. (Ideally the woman, but that's not politically viable yet)

America's biggest problem is families with two working parents. It's very easy to buy pre-made snacks and order pizza, and when both parents are tired from working full-time jobs, they just don't try as hard to feed their children properly.

>all 70 year olds are fat
The more you know

>read Dr (((Lustig)))

Every time.

>implying fat people work to begin with

how about if your weight is over 200 you dont get food stamps to spend on junk food

Consider childhood obesity to be a form of child abuse.

Laziness.

this is sorely needed in america

That's gonna be our president. Show some respect it's not Obama.

Republishits usually are entitled lazy fat fucks who don't get off their asses and love to complain about others being entitled. Plus they don't take the time out to figure what foods are healthy and which aren't cause that's something pussy liberals do.

It's not the south my friend. It's something else.

remove niggers and spics DESU SEMPAI

you realize the obesity rate of these two groups are astronomical and 10% higher on average than whites. nigger bitches alone sit at 50%. the usa is now 56% white

it's the same cause for drop in educated people and the income inequality. spics and niggers taking over our country is turning it into a shit hole

Not encouraging stupid snowflake shit like "fat acceptance" is a good start.

Niggers are a huge factor in that...especially the women. They claim its because they're poor but thats bullshit. I lived in a trailer park for a year and didnt see a single fat person there until some niggers moved in.

you people have no self awareness. it's actually quite fascinating seeing you project your faults onto other people like that. you really don't understand how fucked in the head you are

What idiots like you don't understand is that being overweight is not about what you eat. It's about how much you eat.

One does not need to buy """""health""""" foods to be at a healthy weight and it takes no effort to simply eat less.

It doesn't even take all that much effort to prepare healthy food.

>Throw chicken breast on electric grill for 15 minutes
>Boil water, toss in rice and lentils
>Microwave frozen vegetables

Cheap, easy to make, healthy. I don't know what's so hard about this.

Yes, because all the pics of mart-sharters that are floating around clearly depict blacks, eh?

Nice logic. Blacks are the majority in D.C and look at the stats of obesity there. Then there also tons of blacks in New York yet still one of the less obese states, and Mexicans, which are usually known to be fat (most obese country in the world: Mexico), in Cali, yet it's one of the thinnest states.

see

go away

junk food, high sugar and high salt foods are addictive.

Subliminal advertising make these craving worse. ie coke/pepsi always advertise happiness.

I think the diet industry also ruins our heath, we don't need diets and magic slimming supplements. we just need better habits.

health food isn't expensive despite what people think. too much spent on advertising the best deal on crap food, not enough on good food.

/ramble

>Hawaii
>22.5
thats complete bullshit. I used to live there and fucking everybody was fat. Not morbidly obese like pic related but like 5'9 and 220 lbs type of fat

What if I'm 6'3 and just built a bit thicker

you guys aren't far behind

no wonder blacks hit on white chicks, look at all of the sheboons

Except blacks go after obese white women as well. "Taking out the white trash," as it were.

They're subhumans that literally don't see a person, just an enormous ass.

shit i got quads

I thought we had a starvation income in America

t.Sanders

AUSTRALIA BTFO

>All those Middle Eastern countries on the list
What's going on there? I thought fatty pork was haram

>being this stupid
baka

I don't see how that would help the situation. One can still get fat by overconsuming real sugar. The calories you get from real sugar is no different than the calories you get from HFCS. You're just substituting one form of poison for another (albeit more natural) poison.

I was under the impression obesity problems in Australia are associated with all the obese abbos that just about manage to gather enough energy together to to kick eachother to death over a dirty mattress at the side of the street.