Would Goku vote for Bernie?

Would Goku vote for Bernie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would vegeta vote for Trump

Red pill me on dragon Ball. I don't know the story

Superman beats Goku though.

what is with all these fucking faggot kids from ifunny?

your content isn't funny. it's garbage facebook tier shit and the stuff that's decent is stolen from here

theres like 7 dragon balls which are these orange orbs and if someone collects all of them then a dragon appears and they get one free wish and shit

Yes but only because he would and could literally destroy you if you go rogue.

>Space vilian decides to attack Earth
>Chinese equivalent to superman defeats them by the skin of his balls, often discovering new thresholds of superpowers after several hours of screaming
>Repeat

This desu
neo-superman has infinite power. He can fly faster than light. all he has to do is flick goku at a relativistic speed and he'd strike with more energy than is available in the universe

Goku would never vote. He disappears on his family for years on end to train. He wouldn't have any idea who any candidate was and probably doesn't even know what voting is.

Not Super Saiyan Blue Goku using kaioken.

Little monkey boy goes on adventures for a while, trying to get wish granting balls with various characters.

Everyone is named after food or other dumb puns.

But then, tone shift! Martial arts are a bigger deal, and there is a demon king they have to fight! They kill him, but he clones himself/has a son/vomits and egg? Whatever.

They beat that guy too, but he lives and mellows out.

But then surprise! Monkey boy was an alien the whole time, and his brother is here to check up on the planet he was supposed to enslave/sell.

Monkey (man now) dies killing his brother after teaming up with demon king's son. He trains in the afterlife, fights other monkeys when he comes back, then fights effeminate space hitler.

Then he fights a bug mandroid.

Then some bubblegum.

Then a cat god. Then a god god.

Done

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

literally this

Goku can still theoretically win though.

Like, if he uses the mafuba on him. Or fights with kryptonite. He's not above using tools, he used to fight with the power pole all the time.

Done.

Yes

>Instant transmission to a galaxy without a yellow sun
>Superman is now a bitch

Done

i agree, it's perfect

Goku is more of a libertarian.

its been proven that Superman beats Goku

lel

Goku wouldn't vote.
Niether would Sietama.
They are too strong too give a shit and they are saving the world every other week.

Piccolo beats Supes though.

His ki is magic based, which is why he can do ridiculous stuff like shoot lasers that make clothes or summon hour glasses.

Goku would vote for who Chi-Chi votes for, which I would say has a decent chance of being Trump.

Ifunny... kill yourself OP