What the fuck is up with all this Canadian shit-posting lately?

You guys have been taking it too far and it is pissing the rest of us off. Stop trying to be like the aussies. You can't bring the bantz and it is annoying the shit out of the rest of us.
Go home and come back when you are ready to be mature and become one of us again. This is a formal declaration of your banishment.

>BLOW THE LEAFS

I'm not your fwend, budday!

We're still friends, though, right?

Your mother also wants to blow the Leafs

cmon Canada's shitposting is the reason I havent killed myself yet

Really sorry about that. We don't mean it.

>lately
Where the fuck have you been OP?

Your mother has various intestinal issues, and it is causing grave problems with her town's sewage system.

BLEEEEEEEHHHHHH op JUST GOT ANNIHILIATED hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome back, OP

It's been an eventful year since you left, hasn't it?

Nice double my good canadian chan friend, gretzki digits.

Double double = tim hortins is best

PRAISE

Sperm cuck kill yourself, you spucks are worse than Jews.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON US

>Day of rake
more like day of cake go die of diabetes you fat obese spuck

> #Blowtheleafs2016
I'm more than ok with this statement.

Let me explain something to all of you.

Canada sits on top of North America, not as a cuck but instead, as the mother and divine one who sits above all her children (USA, MEXICO, EUROPE and that city state Australia) with the utmost comfort. However, her children never respond to her teachings no matter how charismatic she may be, instead they fuck up, a lot... And she sits there shaking her head, knowing they deserve absolutely everything they get.

She used to dip her feet below the border for a nice spa, but these days she thinks about planting her feet on the border and just pushing away.

Oh Canada..

This is the gayest shit I have ever read, end yourself you spuck

>lately

eat my cheese curds your stampeding, mountain climbing, moose fucking, beaver coin pressing, lumber skipping, hockey humping, 3rd period discharge of a Canadian.

The best part of you ran down your mothers leg and into your fathers face, maple cuck, jean-guy rubber boot fuck.

Let me guess you have children? I recommend reading up on spermatogenesis you have been cucked by yourself having your sperm even touch the woman your wife is just as bad as her sucking another mans dick. Your sperm isn't you at all it has different amouts of chromosomes and it's genes are different. You spuck

For real, it's because you started the whole Fuckign leaf thing, so our tards (mostly paki and other shitskin from toronto) tried to leave up to their (perceived) niche. Seeing as they are paki and other shitskins and, as such, retards, they fail miserably.

You created the problem, america. There is still a few of us actual canadians, but our numbers are dwindling.

>spermatogenesis
I'm trying to make sense of your point. You mean the sperm rubbing on a the mother's leg before entry did something?

Or do you mean the sperm is defective because it was a second ejaculation?

Or is it just leaves.

The creating of sperm in your balls dude, there not you they are little freeloading shits that fuck your wife

>lately

Please explain. My body produced the sperm. How is it not my genetic coding?

I really want to understand wtf you're saying.

Alright I'm realizing how retarded I was there to think you had anything of substance. Ban leafposters. All of them. Now. Range ban. This country is pure shit.