Why is it

Why is it that people here on Sup Forums really don't want to discuss what to do about the nigger problem in America?

We all know it is there but nobody seems to want to talk about what to do about it. You get sporadic comments like 'send them to Africa' and 'day of the rope', but nothing is ever taken into detail. Why is that?

I mean, if we can't even talk about how to get rid of them, how are we ever going to get started? Allowing it to fester is what got us in this shape to begin with.

So WTF is up with nobody even wanting to talk about it?

See?

:/

Because legally, there isn;t anything we can do about it. Its common knowledge that niggers are all shit, but when it comes to doing something about it, the jews have us in check.

Well, I reckon when you go gathering them up and chain dragging them with your trucks you'll just end up in jail anyway so why are you bothering complaining? Put your money where your mouth is and get rid of them yourself.

The Turner Diaries is your blueprint. Go forth and prosper.

There is a male problem, not a black problem.

Legally there is. We can insist change from the politicians. You know, those guys that we elected to do what we want?

Segregation can CERTAINLY be done. Deportation can CERTAINLY be done. Change isn't going to happen if everyone sits back and does nothing.

The left has pushed this shit on us long enough. We're in a prime position to rectify it, but we still do nothing? What in the fuck?

C'mon people... we have got to be better than this.

One person isn't going to do much or I'd have already cleansed the planet of them. Also, see above.

Get a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with buckshot, find them alone or in small groups somewhere and shoot them straight to hell. Buckshot is impossible to prove that it came from a certain weapon. Many such cases.

>There is a male problem, not a black problem.

Reddit

Get a job at KFC and poison the chicken supply.

>Legally there is. We can insist change from the politicians

The entire country actually believes that blacks are victims of police violence and institutional racism. Since all of the black on white hate crimes and extreme violence never gets reported on the mainstream media there's no way to let people know about the problem of black violence.

When you can get black violence into the mainstream media or find some way to get millions of Americans aware of the problem, then that will change things. Until then there's nothing we can do about it.

Cut their welfare. They'll kill themselves while fleeing from muh persecution, and no innocent lives will be lost.

Hey woooaaaa.... let's not talk about shooting anyone. If a 'race war' ever gets kicked up, then whatever. But we can do it peacefully so there's no need to waste 00.

>Hey woooaaaa.... let's not talk about shooting anyone. If a 'race war' ever gets kicked up, then whatever. But we can do it peacefully so there's no need to waste 00.
I apologize user, too much caffeine this fine evening. I would never wish harm upon our black brothers and sisters. Purely in jest, many such cases.

>When you can get black violence into the mainstream media or find some way to get millions of Americans aware of the problem, then that will change things. Until then there's nothing we can do about it.

People know about the problem. Everyone does. It's just we've been toned down so much that nobody talks about it.

Go start a conversation with any random white person. Bring up the subject of black crime and you'll see that people KNOW about the problem, but nobody wants to talk about it, much less find a solution.

Getting shit into mainstream media isn't an issue since the entire country is in a shill about how corrupt they are. I'm open for other methods to stir the pot though.

I used to live in Los Angeles. I think you underestimate the level libcucks are indoctrinated with - many adults who live in their bubbles don't even know there IS a problem and are shocked when presented with actual numbers.

You're right that it isn't talked about and that's what needs to change. We need to start with correcting perception. All I can think of is either working 1-to-1 by talking with people we know, or work on the ground level. Agitprop. Flyers. Sharing educational videos. Maybe even QR codes.

>many adults who live in their bubbles don't even know there IS a problem and are shocked when presented with actual numbers.
How is that even possible? I don't understand how anyone could deny that America has an out of control nigger problem.

Instead of seeing a nigger problem these deluded idiots see poor, helpless, uneducated people who "never had a chance" "making their voices heard" by "protesting" a system that "never valued them". When they see black violence they blame it on whitey oppressing them and on representation in the media. They literally believe their own swill and believe in shit like affirmative action.

These are literal sheeple we're dealing with. It won't be easy but this is the narrative that has to be dismantled.

god youre an idiot
your thread is stupid from the beginning, but this post just makes you even more dumb

your iq must be quite low, so here, look. they have got to go somewhere, that is the only way to "deal with them." the reason its not talked about is because theres nothing to talk about, the only thing to talk about is where to send them exactly, and how to get them there. theyre not going to want to go, liberals are not going to want them to go, so you either end up killing them, or somehow politically get them sent somewhere else. where? who cares, africa, which is why you just say "send them to africa."

its not something that really needs to be discussed. close your dumb thread

there was a guy on Sup Forums who proposed that there should be a kickstarter/gofundme/whatever to pay niggers to get vasectomies. he thinks they would do it for like 1-5000 dollars. i think they'd do it for 500

I was like that when I was younger. I thought all the same things until I joined the real world. I have lived and worked beside of blacks, and they absolutely irredeemable. They childish, they have no consideration for others, they take everything out of context and their general response is in anger. They remind me of tigers. They're generally ok when they're small and can still be handled, but they get older and stronger and much more dangerous and extremely unpredictable. The "never had a chance" people will one day have their hands bitten when trying to feed the pet nigger. That is probably the only thing that will wake them, and even then I have seen them continue to make excuses. Makes me ashamed of them.

>500

fi-hunnit, you say?

Hello Morrocan/Turkish immigrant

That's just what we see because it's what the MSM puts up for us. They never interview Johnny 3 houses down and go in-depth with it. Not that Johnny would say how he really feels anyhow since being labeled a RAYCISSSSS today can destroy you (that has to change, too).

People know. Even the die-hard Liberals know. People just don't say anything (or in the case of Liberals just deny it publicly but know it privately) in fear of it ended up causing them a big headache.

So maybe we need to make it less of a problem to call a spade a spade 1st?

We pay cops to deal with the trash. We don't need to go out blowing nigger asses off ourselves. Forced segregation would be an excellent start. The Liberals that don't like it will just pout as that is all they are physically capable of doing.

Talking about running around shooting niggers is one reason these threads never go anywhere. Nobody realistically wants to do that unless it is a last resort. So just drop that.