Russian (((Ministry of Culture))) YES!

Swarthy gypsy descendant untermensch Eugeny Ciganov plays based Ivan put an asian on a knife III. Why do (((they))) keep blackwashing European history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ RUSSIAN CZARS AND SHIEEET

You "people" all look the same.

>gypsies look similar to Europeans

Russians are barely white and sometimes not even.

Дa вpoдe нa pyccкoгo пoхoж.

whiter than most

>Novgorod asks Poland-Lithuania to incorporate it
>Polish-lithuanian king rejects the offer
>BUT POLAND ALSO WAS IMPERIALIST!!!

According to history Ivan the Terrible was a descendant of Mamai Khan, the khan of the Golden Horde.

He doesn't look like a gypsy to me. What's this noise about?

>Poland is full of lipka tatars and Kasemir allied with Horde
>Ivan III exterminated Kazan, burned all mosques, and didn't allow conquered tatars inside of the Kazan walls
Muscovy vs Poland Lithuanian Commonwelath is Europa versus asian multi-kulti hellhole

He was a Rurikid

It would have made more sense to get a Mongolian or Tatar to play a Russian role, considering that's what "Russians" are.

>t. Ukrainian

Really makes you think when turkanian tries to shittalk any race

>Khan Mamatsios or Mamatzios, Mamatsou,Mamatsu (Mamai-son) Macedonie was a supposed son of Mamai. One of his sons, Manzur Kiyat, purportedly escaped to Lithuania, and, serving Grand Prince Vytautas the Great, received the title of Prince of Hlinsk with multiple estates around the modern city of Poltava (Ukraine). These legendary events could have taken place in the 15th century, although the first documented mention of the Glinski princes is made in 1437. Michael Glinski was the most illustrious member of the family: he studied at the German university, took part as a knight in the Italian Wars, was the most powerful man in Lithuania in the 16th century, but later rebelled and run away with his brothers to Muscovy and helped the Russians to retake the city of Smolensk. His niece Elena Glinskaya was married to Vasily III, Grand Prince of Moscow, and Ivan the Terrible was her son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamai

>southern ukraine
>ever being part of yhe glorious Rus race

Please come back when youre done wearing Lapti and eating grass-soup, Mongol.

When Sviatoslav conquered "Russia" you faggots were still living in mud huts and squating in the swamp to shit

Ahmed, if you confuse Ivan III for Ivan the Terrible you have no say on history

Rus started in Novgorod. You have no relation to Europeans, cuckhole

all of "russian history" is just an attemot by self-hating tatars to try and cover the fact they were never part of the Kievsn Rus and are in fact just squinty-eyed yellow swamp monkeys.

and no, Novgorod does not count as Russian.

Realy Good show in kanal tv rus 1 hd i Have iptv and today the Moskwia rus car gona fight the tatara mangols zolotaja arda good show no nigers in this show no Hollywood american shit jewish propaganda no english dialects Every one look like barbarian slavic evil master race motherfuckers and thay speak italian and russian just like it was in the east vizantiana and west Rome thay showing the papa rimski and catollics german us satanic west pidaras and all of the west pepoel us pidarasi the polish king are pidars to and the latvian kingdom are all pidarasi

Kill them all ivan grozni with your new vizantinian wife kill them all we dont need west pidarasi and our east vizantinian rus

I hoph Moskwa will take constantinopol from Turks if they do it Rus will be the new Rome empire

>Kievan Rus
>not starting in Kiev from viking traders on the Dnieper

How much swamp gas have you inhaled, Nushuktan?

>Realy Good show in kanal tv rus 1 hd i Have iptv and today the Moskwia rus car gona fight the tatara mangols zolotaja arda good show no nigers in this show no Hollywood american shit jewish propaganda no english dialects Every one look like barbarian slavic evil master race motherfuckers and thay speak italian and russian just like it was in the east vizantiana and west Rome thay showing the papa rimski and catollics german us satanic west pidaras and all of the west pepoel us pidarasi the polish king are pidars to and the latvian kingdom are all pidarasi Kill them all ivan grozni with your new vizantinian wife kill them all we dont need west pidarasi and our east vizantinian rus I hoph Moskwa will take constantinopol from Turks if they do it Rus will be the new Rome empire

What did he mean by this?

Rurik literally settled in Novgord. Nothing you can do to change history, turk.

Problem with the show is that Ivan III blonde fucking man is PLAYED BY A GYPSY

>Russian """"education""""

The Ruriks were invited to Kiev before they even touched the outpost of Novgorod

Also, linking two pictures of "Ukrainians" doesn't excuse the fact that your """country""" is 90% Tatar, chukchi, Chechen and Mongol.

Like I said folks, ycкaглaзий Tatar, that's all Russians are.

Yeah if you go on Youtube and search for the mongol invasion of the Rus' you will find "russian experts" telling you how the mongol invasion was a lie and that the mongols in reality were russians because they were drawn like them in medieval depictions.

Daily reminder that Rurik was a Finn.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik#Genetic_investigation

Men in the pictures I post are leaders of Ukrainian nationalists. Really makes you noggin joggin. Just like this map And genetic study sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)
Thing is that mongol occupation was just tax tributary.... located mostly in modern day Ukraine!

>show
and what is the problem? it's the same as ppl acting in theaters. выпилиcь, мyдaк

>[citation needed]

It's literally right there

>located mostly in modern day Ukraine!

Most Russians back then lived in "Ukraine" which was the biggest part of Rus at that time.

>located in modern day Ukraine

That's not where it's was at all, you lying yellow cuck

It's was due east of ANY borders of modern Ukraine, nice try Naran.

Like o keep saying, all Russian """history""" professed by Russian """experts""" is an attempt to fabricate the idea that Russians are anything more than Mongol and Tatar rape babies.

Butthurt literally over nothing, hohol-style. Sad!

Noggin joggin
There would be a lynching mob in Romania, if Romanian Ministry of Culture made a film where Vlad Cepesh is played by gypsy.
Genetics don't lie, Ozil

t. burger shitposting from McDonalds about how he is 1/14th german and therefore aryan

what is perm and why is it in my city!?

what the fuck did you just link me, you fucking retard? Is that supposed to be the Kievan Rus?

wow, looks like we summoned an actual Gypsy with all our Gypsy talk.

I clearly stated I was Ukrainian

>Untermensch? No, I'm Aryan Ukrainian warrior from Azov. I'm sure you won't confuse me with a shitskin when racial violence erupts

1/200th Ukrainian or actual Ukrainian?
geroiam slava and all that but the gypsy b8 is getting old, stop trying

Look at their heroes. Just how White and European they are.

WE
WUZ
KIEVAN RUS
'N SHIET

sorry forgot to tag

WE NOT TURKS, WE URKANIAN NATIONALISTS

Can you imagine? Gypsy guy literally named Ciganov plays Ivan III. They guy who exterminated tatars and set Rus free from mongol tax tribute

мы были кopoли и дepьмo шиeeeeeeит

WE SAVIOURS OF THE EUROPE AND SHIEEET

DA VINCI 100% UKRAINIAN GAYAM SLAVA

Indeed

Helllo pour sad half american mikola Johnson diaspara You say You are from kiev so why did You run to america and fucked with americanz ?? Why dident You stay in Ukraina or danbas and marry a slavic women like me and fight for our shit weak zion jew prezident ?? after all of thet i anderstend thet this war is not about akraina russia belarus its about same us Jugosławia to kill our on pepoel and they will become more rich all this fucking aligarax thet drink our blood and want us to belive them thet we will become empire but we becoming more and more pour and Dick sucking to west whan they becoming more and more rich Fuck You and Fuck america and all of your pepoel

Fuck the west long live vizantinia karpatija is dead soon all the trees will be sould to the west Fuck paraszenko Fuck kraina

Remove mongol

>Tiльки paзoм :) хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaххaхaхaхaхaхaх
Suka blyat Russia finish the job kill all this turks mangols in my Ukraina and the jews thet control kiev finish the job give half to poland us gift and take all your russian ports back no one gona stop You make novarusija great

>novorussia
It's a fun case of untermenschen fighting untermenschen

>butthurt russian the thread

Russian history is a fucking joke and you know it.

You thrive off sadness and tragedy.

>Eastern Euros
>White

Choose one

Pathetic little Chink.

I dont care mongols are russian or polaks i just want the one thet not controld be the jews and west like paraszenko to win in this war

I want all the polish jews in Ukraina gone i want only russian Ukrainian good pepoel in Ukraina we dont need zion jews there all this jews thet controld my home land drinking and sucking our blood for ever

Putin killed all jews in russia jews not controld today like in ussr chdorkowski berirzowski Niemców all dead god bless Putin keep kiling them

In Ukraina they all in power peple like kasparov and shit :( and paraszenko is a zion jew

Kill them all russia i will not sahde any tears for this zion catollics peple to die and gone

are you tarded? Russia, DNR/LNR and Ukraine are all run by jews and their assistants

OP has autism and is not even Russian. You can distinguish his posts on Sup Forums by a frequent use of "untermensch" and the same pack of images.

But I like your traditional culture and people. I made some good Russian friends. I see your struggle as a similar struggle to my people

Like i said lets kill them all in russia Ukraina belarus after thet peace will be arcived in russia Ukraina belarus for ever we will become the rus and all the world will suck our dicks dont You get it the zion jews the one thet want jesus to die are all antihrist and thay are in power today they the one thet controld Rome they are the catollics papa rimski pedofile west they are the one thet killed our constantinopol and vizantinia they send the Turks there with there jewish kardinal thre master are satan and west antihrist we are the east orthadox we follow our master kanstantin and iunistinian Sofia and our masiyach jesus they follow Moony we follow historia and freedom world with out moony

Fuck You zion jews in russian Ukraina belarus whan a new king will come to tron and get the power we will take our black metal kingdom back and all the pepoel like kasparov and paraszenko and all zion jews in rus will be Put to death

Who with me brothers ??

Russia is on second place of most white people, right behind USA.

Not per capita, just the number.

How come i am in Izrael now and You in germanija suka blyat how did they let You in ??

Russians still same retarded as in foreign boards as in their home sosach, kek

>chinknadian
>white

Pick none

even if magically white, then part native anyway