Why do drumpfkiniggers take this guy so seriously...

why do drumpfkiniggers take this guy so seriously? what the fuck credentials does he have other than being a cartoonist for dickbert?

>muh 102434234234D chess

fuck off drumpfkiniggers

>drumpfkiniggers

Kek these get better every time

This. How can you take a fucking cartoonist seriously?

He was one of the extremely small number of people actually calling it though

He looked like an idiot at the time but he's pretty vindicated now. He was entirely right, and he backed his reasons up. I didn't think they were enough to make trump win at the time, but like I said, he was entirely right

People who are right are worth taking seriously

Because he was right literally 100% of the time

He was right when he said Trump would win but his reasoning for it was completely insane and not worth taking seriously.

So you're saying Trump is bad at persuasion?

shit post shit poster shit everything

you know how to not bump

kys op

He was a flip-flopping faggot at least twice that we know of throughout the campaign.

>talks about judge
>T-t-trump is going to l-l-lose now
>new polls show it did almost nothing
>I-I was j-just kidding. lololololol
>Pussy tape
>Absolutely d-deplorable! He's going to l-l-l-lose for s-s-sure now!
>Once again sees it had no effects on polls
>I just h-h-hypnotized you into t-t-thinking I said he was going to l-l-lose! Told you he'd w-w-win.

Fuck him.

hmm you seem upset. Please regail us in your source of your anguish. I am almost diamonds now.

Seriously guys, now Glompf is going to turn America into a concentration camp for our brave undocumented workers

Adams' went a bit further than "He's a good persuader." Also he said weird shit like "I support Hillary so you can't criticize me for saying nice things about Trump because I'm on your side." In fact he waffled quite a bit on who he said he was supporting up until the very end.

His mistake was giving play by play throughout the election. He should have stopped at his initial prediction and reasoning

He unironically predicted Trump to win the nomination and the presidency back when you faggots were shitposting Trump memes.

He also explained how and why Trump is going to do it using various types of logic and fallacies.

...you literally didn't understand his satire...

He was doing that as a joke. At the time Hillary supporters were rioting, attacking Trump supporters, etc

He was jokingly switch to Hillary to point out how he was 'scared' of them, because of how violent leftists are

You're literally an idiot

you're the equivalent of someone who thinks Colbert was actually a republican, congratulations

Damn boy
Did you get PERDUADED into being angry about him
That was his plan all along!

At the very least he's a better political analyst than Nate silver

If it was satire it was some weird ass autistic's idea of satire.

He was right about everything that happened this election, while the people with all of the 'credentials' got everything stunningly wrong.

Results matter. That's why we take Adams seriously.

that's how he does. for example, he'll write a blog post about a method of persuasion, then tell you at the end he's been using the method throughout the post itself.

>what the fuck credentials does he have other than being a cartoonist for dickbert?
What do you mean, (((credentials)))?
All the "respectable, accredited commentators" have been totally wrong the whole election.
These days being "credentialed" makes you a special-interest elitist parasite, not a person worth listening to.