Designing the Wall

What type of wall works best against bad hombres?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gothic point, with pikemen stationed at strategic points

I'm a fan of the Split Rail since it has that western feel to it which would be good on the Mexican border, however I could go for white pointed picket since it's so American

split rail

b...but,they're just fences

Skinny hombres can make it through if they try

This one with armed guards along it.

can they make it through a slug from my 12 gauge?

Spikes or no spikes?

One with pikes

MUUURICAN FREEEEEEEDOM PLASTERED EVERYWHERE

Palisade.

this

at least those pesky mexican cowboys wont be able to get through

If they pile up there's the risk some bad hombres could use lesser hombres to make it over

Make those blades ceramic, and they would last forever and never show any signs of rust.

With this lining the entire Mexican face

>pic related

That is why you put barbed wire between the rails.

>be ceramic spike
>defeated by basic hombres

_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__

thats why we have to station texan cowboys along the fence to keep an eye out for mexican horse pile ups

haha so epic!

The version called "colonial githic picket" on your chart always worked well to keep the dogs in, after I added a concrete base to deter digging.

Buy it as a filled-in version like the "dog ear" on that chart, then remove every second picket. That gives you a gigantic pool of spare parts and a virtually everlasting fence.

The only wall that will work

Which is why we need halberdiers at the entry points

[spoiler]that's the joke[/spoiler]

>wall
>posts picture of fences

it's cute how trump chumps have also taken a shine to their boyfriend's backpedaling.

Walls are just thicker fences

Checked!

>BUILD WALL!!
>BUILD WALL!!
>a f-fence w-would be good...right?

Guns are just punches with more reach, so I guess people shouldn't complain about using them and just hit the gym.

The wall is a spiritual wall, not a physical one. You have to pray the illegals away. Its all part of Pence's plan.

Thanks user. I can go to bed happy now. It's feeling like Christmas.

Guys how do we identify one kind of hombre from another?

We need a chart to keep our border guards safe.

How many kinds of hombres are there?

This is amazing. Trump's wall will be just like The Sims. What style will we pick? Will we shell out of the really expensive but cool-looking one? DO WE HAVE A CHEAT CODE FOR MONEY??

Trump's a joke and so is his wall. If we're lucky he'll bail out 2 weeks in as soon as he sees how fucking hard a job it is. Because he never wants anything to be TOO tough. Can't declare bankruptcy as president.

>Can't declare bankruptcy as president.
obama is proof of that

This is the best wall I've seen so far. As in, it exists.

Every president is proof of that. The US government has operated in massive debt for years. Obama's not special.

Daily reminder for the Hillshills

economical mines, aka cheap as fuck and scattered by airplanes.

People wont cross if the risk is high. No need for wall. The decaying flesh of a blown up beaner will dissuade the next.

Considering Obama spent as much as literally every other president combined, I would say he's pretty special.

Make The Pit from Mortal Kombat real

Not special. Adjust for inflation and he's not at the top. FDR, Lincoln, basically everyone who had to do something to save the nation put us further in debt. Trump doesn't understand what the job of president means.

>Trump doesn't understand what the job of president means.

I look forward to seeing evidence to such a bold claim. And I mean REAL evidence, not a photo that doesn't involve confirmation bias.

blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate

Hillary is a dead meme. She lost the election. Whatever happens from now on is on Trump's shoulders and must be judged as such. No more "Hillary's worse" talk. It's not relative anymore.

1) His plan for the first 100 days looks like a decent-enough plan for someone taking over a business, but it's not grounded in governmental possibility.

2) The look on his face after he had a "come to Jesus" with Obama about what the job really involves was like a deer in headlights.

3) He has zero political experience, even at the lowest level.

4) He's picking people for his cabinet with little experience in the field of their positions, and looking more for loyalty than experience or know-how. For example, Giuliani was a decent MAYOR who didn't ever have to deal with foreign dignitaries on a national stage, but he's being considered for Secretary of State where that's the primary task?

"Fake it 'till you make it" is a terrible way to be president of the most powerful nation in the history of human civilization.

this one

>2) The look on his face after he had a "come to Jesus" with Obama about what the job really involves was like a deer in headlights.

>3) He has zero political experience, even at the lowest level.

These two are blatant confirmation bias. The look tells you what you want to believe. And someone with zero political experience beat how many people who had tons of it?

Your number 4 is based on nothing but conjecture. Firstly, unless Trump has explicitly stated that he's considering someone, it's nothing more than a guess that someone else is making. Perhaps an educated guess, but a guess none the less.

As for # 1, it seems like it might be a reasonable claim, but the burden of proof of it not being "grounded in governmental possibility," is on you.

said increasingly nervous man for 19th time this year

>it's not relative anymore

kek

>confirmation bias

I disagree. He had a look we haven't seen from him ever before, after that talk with Obama about The Job. And "no experience in government" isn't confirmation bias because it's literally true. As for "loyalty over experience" so far he's been picking people who were loyal from the start (or near it). That's literally true also. His other SoS "contender" is Mitt Romney (granted, a guy who didn't seem to get onboard), who has about as much foreign policy experience as Giuliani. Maybe he picks someone else and we can all be thankful, but right now it doesn't look like he's taking it seriously enough.

>What does it matter

I feel like you really should have read the link I included.

Here is an excerpt:

>Here’s what I know that most of you do not: Confirmation bias looks EXACTLY LIKE a mountain of real evidence. And let me be super-clear here. When I say it looks exactly the same, I am not exaggerating. I mean there is no way to tell the difference.

>That sounds crazy, right?

>Suppose dozens of children started coming forth and detailing sex crimes in this particular pizza parlor. Would that prove it happened, or would I call that more confirmation bias?

>I would call that more confirmation bias. In fact, the situation would be identical to the famous McMartin Preschool case in the eighties in which lots of kids made similar and untrue claims of abuse. We don’t have to wonder if a “mountain of evidence” including dozens of first-hand accounts can be false because we know it already happened. Moreover, cognitive scientists can tell you that this sort of massive mistake is more normal than you can imagine.

You want the image to mean something, but it doesn't by necessity.

As for your "Literally true," argument, he out politician-ed well over a dozen real politicians. Your "zero experience" argument needs real weight in order to be relevant. Thus far, you have provided no weight to the argument, thus, it is confirmation bias; you want to think he'll do a bad job, so you will accept whatever "proof" helps you come to that conclusion.

>His other SoS "contender" is Mitt Romney.
To my knowledge, neither Trump nor Romney has confirmed this, but even presuming that either one of them had, AND Rudy had, how does that mean he is limited to ONLY those two considerations? Remember how everyone was blindsided by Pence, thinking it would be Gingrich or that general?

Of course, I'm not saying that his choice will be a blind side, or someone that MSM is predicting. You're the one making the allegations, with no concrete evidence, only confirmation bias.

pic related and electrified

KEK IS HERE

Sorry, Killary losing has nothing to do with you trump supports getting played. Hell, if Hillary won then you could at least cry about having a wall IF Trump won, but now we know for certain it was just a campaign promise the entire time.

Just ask Israel

Did the US get Captain Scarlet?
Did it bother you that he dies in the first episode and the guy that we follow is a copy made by the bad guys?

This.

>make only way over the pit a narrow bridge
>send convicts across to face the hombres
>if they win, reduced sentences
>if hombre wins, send another con

PRAISE

The wall is getting built you cuck

you're just gonna have to roll over and learn to love the president

Top Cap!

I would suggest concrete, like the Israeli one, ceramic spikes on top.

Laser detection/motion sensors in front of and near the wall, this would stop and attempts to get over it with ease as border services could swoop in within minutes.

Confirmation bias happens after the fact. I've only pointed out what it looks like is happening.

>out politician-ed well over a dozen real politicians
In a campaign. We all know that campaigning and governing are not the same skill set. I said "political" experience, but campaigning is only a small part of politics. He has to actually govern and he has no experience doing that. Literally.

It's not confirmation bias just because you disagree. I don't want him to fail. I want him to be the best president ever, just like I've wanted every president of my lifetime to kick ass at being president. I just don't see a lot of evidence so far that he's making good decisions.

A double wall made out of Preformed concrete sections with a road in between them is what is actually planned.

>learn to love the president

George Orwell sends his regards.

Can I come over and help to build the wall?

I'll bring tea and scones desu.

Just wrote "Puto el que lo salte"

>that image
Thank you autism.

You know the sort we'll need.

>ITS ON A MEMO SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

It's far, far more complicated than having it typed on a piece of paper.

>I just don't see a lot of evidence so far that he's making good decisions.

His official picks thus far have been pretty good, and that's the only evidence available to us at this point.

This one.

Thats a big wall

Nobody is importing your poo to build a wall....

while a wall of mestizo bodies would be effective, it won't last.

>implying rusting doesn't give the spikes that sweet +70% poisoning chance on hit

sweet as f

>bad hombres attack with the much more flexible maniple formation

What than, brother?
You plan is flawed.

This is the only formation I use in total war games.

Works everytime

for you

one of these, plus the additional 10 feet correction

>replying to the same post 3 times

I can't do it now, but /r/ing the fences filled with dragon dildoes.

How muslim are you?

>using the patriot act to prevent illegals
He should kinda fix that since it put some americans in jail due to online banter a long time ago.

I like my walls basic and efficient

>Terran
Burger, pls

how bout this?

just build this all around the border, and let the shitskins see its splendor, and see them kneel. KNEELELELELL

Add some turrets on the wall, so that if anyone or anything jumps the fence, it shoots.

Build a maze with an increasingly difficult series of puzzles and traps. Only the best and brightest will make it through.

Terran is the master race.

brillant

but muh moneyyy